-
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
-
Similar Content
-
By Ebolavirus
First time poster here. I have been unholy since the start of WoD. Been using necrotic plague since it was introduced and came up with my own weak auras before i even started browsing DK forums.
This screenshot is a comparison between a friend of mine and I for a normal flamebender kazrah kill. He is ilvl 666 and I and 670 so we are fairly close, yet my damage is about 2.5 million more by the end of the encounter, AND i died near the end.
From what i gather, he is prioritizing festering strike to keep necrotic plague up at all costs. I on the other hand will only festering strike when i have frost and blood runes up. In doing so, my physical and shadow scourge strikes combine to make up about 21.3% of my dmg, with necrotic plague being right behind with 21.1% of my total dmg.
Are there any suggestions i can give him to help his damage? I want to be helpful when i approach him and not sound arrogant or anything negative.
my DPS(a) is 30,761 and his DPS(a) is 24,364
-
