FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll be maining a druid in legion. Druids have been my favorite since WC3, with Tyrande and her Starfall [yeah so she's not a druid, but starfall is too badass]. Balance is one of the coolest specs in terms of class fantasy, and I enjoy resto druid more than any other healer. My favorite class NPC is Malfurion, since he's a powerful druid in his own right and also married to the ambiguous-class Tyrande who is the most baller NPC in the game. 

I will be playing DH because of double jump ofc! and the hero npc i'd most want to see is illidan or maiev 

Playing warlock since the begining of times not only in WoW, but also in Hearthstone. Like the dark magic of Twisting Nether, love Gul'Dan and his warlocks. Played since Warcraft III, interested in lore of World of Warcraft pretty much.

Hi ;)
I think, my main in the Legion is Fire Mage!
I like to burn all angry.png  My PvP heroes is BeBeP, Vurtne and Noone)
I hope that luck is on my side and will help to win this contesthappy.png

Im deffinetly leveling my mage first, love the Order Hall for them and its my main for a long time.

I would like to see the portal trainer in Stormwind in our order hall x)

I will play Demon Hunter in Legion after 9 years of switching between Druid, Paladin and Monk. I've liked Demon Hunters since WC3. I would like to see  Telarius Voidstrider in my Garrison. 

I will continue to play on my chaman elem :D. I loved that class even if the gameplay is a bit less interresting for me compare to precious expension i still love it ^^.

For the NPC class, i will not be very original by saying "thrall", because he is the first chaman with an "important role" in the story in warcraft 3 and i loved him in this game as in wow. Even if during cataclysm he was a bit "crybaby" during the firelands tier >:D .

I'll be maining my balance druid! I've always loved being the master of specs and being able to utilize my skills for any roles! He's been my main since 2006 and always will! I'd love a throw back and have Oben Rageclaw in our order hall! I loved his quest line all those years ago!

Death Knight because the lore surrounding them seems more interesting.

Favourite NPC? Headless Horseman. For being a horseman. That's headless.

Death Knight, through and through ever since wotlk when I first rolled a DK I faithfully stuck to the class. Why? I'm not perfectly sure it's just something about juggling two resources at once, runes and runic power..and the class aesthetic - while containing perhaps a liiiittle too many skulls at times is something I love. Then again I always love a dark story and that of a DK certainly is one.
I'm still not sure as to what spec but leaning towards blood as tanking always has been my forte and self healing has always been my favorite way to "mitigate" damage.

Darion Mograine is my NPC of choice. I'm sure he'll be there, I'm sure he already is. But it's just hard to forget how he was the one to lead the rebellion against Arthas, the intro to how you, as a DK broke away from the Lich King's control and took the fight to him is something I'll always remember..and then he showed up again during the process of forging Shadowmourne. A quest that probably is one of the highlights of my wow career I'll always remember.

It's also because of his connection to Tirion, having wiedled the corrupted Ashbringer and the whole story about his father..yeah there's a lot of reasons. Darion is just a very interesting character all in all!

I'll be playing a Priest because with the transmog feature & new shadow abilities, I'll be able to play like Sailor Pluto and cast Dead Scream on all the Youma.

My favorite Priest NPC is Zabra Hexx, who brought the Light to the Darkspear.

In legion I will play balance druid. The character I am looking forward in my order hall is Zen'kiki. Imagine what kind of stupid thing can happen with him or if I get assigned to do something with him :))

i playing hunter marks since tbc i stop for some time and when i back still loving for hunter marksmanship and the only reason is sylvanas and i vote for leader of hordebiggrin.png

Hello,

my main will not change, it's still gonna be my DK. I'm interested alot in the demon hunter though so I may play alot of that too.

As for my favourite class npc, it's gotta be the Lich King, he brought me into WoW from Warcraft 3 and still remains my favourite character in the game to this day. I would love if we would get Icecrown as our order hall instead of Acherus which we kinda already have and for the Lich King to be like Odyn for warriors. That's not going to happen though, but I would love if that would have been the reality.

GL on the giveaway all!

I will keep playing as a Resto Druid, and I'm very happy to know that Brightwing will be in the Order Hall. She's my favorite HoTS character.

I voted for paladin, because it's my favourite class for years now. I'm really excited for the new holy paladin changes.

One of my favourite characters of my class is Vindicator Maraad, but since he's dead I hope to see more draenei paladins like Vindicator Boros.

It must be Fire Mage !!!!!!! My BE mage with me more than 8 years! I really love my mage! Just like my daughter! WoW!~!laugh.png

Warlock for life , once you go fel you don't go back. The best Lock in the lore has to be Gul'dan, can't wait to see that fight in Legion

Maining a paladin in Legion as usual. I've mained one since the beginning of wrath which is when I started. New animations are smooth, Ashbringer is absolutely amazing and the skins for it are too, truthguard is also a favorite. As for the class order hall, most of the people I'd like to see are in there, but if I were to choose one I think it'd be cool to have Yrel in there even if she is from an AU. The obvious choice would've been Maraad if he didn't die though, loved his story. If Turalyon comes back than I'd love to see him in the class hall as well but that's doubtful.

Other than that, not much else I'd like to see in the class hall. I've mained paladin forever, no reason for me to stop in Legion. Love the class, love the animations, love the artifact weapons as well as the class hall. 

I will be playing my Paladin.

When I started WoW I desperately wanted to play a Paladin, as I have done in every other game.

Sadly all of my friends were Horde and I had to start a female Tauren Hunter called Lavache (the cow in French).

So I was really happy when The Burning Crusade came, but I hated leveling. In the end my girlfriend back then leveled my Paladin and I haven't mained anything else since then.

Lady Liadrin will be my favourite order hall NPC.

That's because Tirion.. NO SPOILERS!

And I really love the story of the Sin'dorei and their fight against their fate and the battle against all odds.

I love trying new classes in the role of tank, this new class is something I've been waiting since Burning Crusade, I have a maximum need to test the beta for contents High END

I'll play Shadow Priest as a main on Legion because Shadow Priest's are really exciting on whole WoW History and because for the power of the void and shadow And also i would like to see Tyrande Whisperwind as a main character on our Class Hall because as u know she is one of the strongest priest (Moon Priest)

My main class in Legion will be a resto druid, because its my main since cata and really looking forwrd to see how it works in Legion. The updated balance druid model is great, and i'm fallen in love to The Dreamgrove. The druid class order hall. Its such a beautiful place!  I really want to know everything about druidism. Can't wait to see it, please Icy Veins, let me in to the Beta! :)