FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I play a warlock. The only warlock who has a any lore is Gul'dan so I guess it has to be him.

I will be playing my windwalker monk. Been hooked on this class since mop and havn't stopped playing it since. From what i can see the changes seem fun (untested since No Alpha/Beta Club) and im really looking forward to trying this on my own.

Im not a new player, my account is made the day the game released in Europe. It has been active ever since with an exception in Cataclysm, where i had alot of work so i couldnt really play so the last part of cataclysm i didnt play.

The class npc im looking forward to be seeing on the wandering isle, is not just one. Since monks are about harmony, and no dwarf monk is at harmony with some drinking buddies. 

So from the Horde side i hope i will be seeing

Ting, Strong of Stomach 

and from the Alliance i hope to be seeing

Liu of the bottomless Tankard

Imagine the conversation you could be listening too!

Edited by Kachuu

I will keep playing my Resto Druid, and I'm very happy to know that Brightwing will appear in the Dreamgrove. She's my favorite HoTS character.

The class i am going to main in Legion is the Demon hunter. Ever since i first saw illidan i though how cool it would be to play a demon hunter and have wanted one for many years. I will be leveling my Demon hunter first and i will make sure it is outfited with the best i can get as far as bags and items. and i personally think it would be awsome storyline wise to have illidan become good after defeating him and him be in your class order halls for Demon hunters with you being in charge now and him giving you guidance on what not to do. 

Frost DK, since the class has been growing onto me... Freezing everything with my cold undead runic powers

Would like to see abit more Thassarian aswell, since I'm alliance... Molded my DK to look abit like him (Shame we can't have the same face as him :p)

I picked Demon Hunter because it is a class play style that I have been watching very closely and a class who's lore has interested me very much.

Unfortunately there are not that many Demon Hunter NPCs in the game that have had such a huge inspiration to me other than the obvious Illidan Stormrage. I would like Illidan in my order hall because he seems like a leader for the Illidari that can show them their true goal to save the world of Azeroth from the burning legion. Illidan Stormrage has always been an iconic figure in the Warcraft series, and I would love to see him do it again against this even more powerful invasion of the legion.

I am looking forward to playing a Paladin in Legion.  I have played the class since April of 2005, and I have never tired of it.

My favorite Paladin is Bolvar Fordragon, because of the sacrifice he made during WotLK.

hunter cus well.. yeah.

and Slyvannas because she's a boss

Even though im a shadow priest main since ever, its very likely this will be no longer the case.

I love what they did with the shadow specc and i will continue to play him as a twink, but my main focus will change to the warlock.

Demonology took my attention since the reveal of the artifact weapon, but the other two specs look like fun too.

As long as they don't change the complete gameplay, theres a new warlock among us biggrin.png

My favorite npc is wilfred fizzlebang, maybe we can call him out of the twisting nether =p

Edited by Simplyfoolicious

I will play as a Frost Mage as my main in Legion, as for my favorite class NPC that would be Khadgar, that mad man is a genius!

I'll probably be a balance druid because well they've been fixed and they look fun to play. And my favourite druid NPC is Celestine of the Harvest.

I love my Death Knight but I also like to explore different ways of experiencing the game. I think Demon Hunter will add a new dimension and twist to the good versus bad thread that runs through the game :). My favourite class NPC is Darion Mograine.

I am really looking forward to the enhancement shaman changes, I mained one in WoD and will keep doing so in Legion.

My favorite shaman NPC would probably be Akama, even though some people say he's more of a rogue/shaman hybrid.

To me he is the most badass melee shaman NPC in the game.

If only those awesome scythes of his were available in-game...

Will main Demonology warlock, the redesign looks incredible, can't wait for it. The Black Harvest story line always intrigued me, specifically Kenrethad, unfortunately i killed him, so the other Black Harvest members will have to do lol (So I guess Jubeka Shadowbreaker). Also the warlock class hall looks awesome, I like the chained up demons. pretty badass.

Like every expansion im going with my Holypaladin. And as a Paladin my favorite npc is of course Uther Lightbringer.

My initial main will be a Demon Hunter Vengeance Tank, I'll do what I did at the start of wrath which was play the new class all the way up till the last raid of the expansion then fall back to my one and only love the Shadow Priest, cause I have this pull that comes into me at the end of an expansion to just play them lol.

The NPC I'd like to see in the Demon Hunter Order Hall is of course Illidan or maybe somehow bring Varedis back as the Bloodelf leader half of the demon hunters or something.

In the Priest order hall I'd like to see Zabra Hexx, I've read the Ashbringer comic and I'd like to see more of what they can do to expand on his story in game :D

Thank You Guys For this opportunity!!!! Wish everyone good luck on a key!!

My main in Legion is going to be a demon hunter because i have been waiting for the demon hunter since the start i would also love to see us team up with Ilidan it would be the best experience sionce i loved his story and have followed it ever since :) and good luck to everoyone

Pandaren MV Monk will be my main char, i just love to play as healer, And after what they will do to MV Monk in Legion, it will be Fresh experience. im so excited!!

Emperor Shaohao is a MUST have in monk orderhall.

And Paladin will be my alt coz The ASHBRINGER!!!

No matter who will be in orderhalls coz The ASHBRINGER!

I play rouge in WoW Legion, this class is so good for me. Im play him for the start of my game in WoW!

My favorite npc is rexxar, because i so love Warcraft 3 :)

Well when Lk came out I loved the DK so much its been my main ever since. 

I love Kara so much I would love to see Nightbane soaring over head of my class hall !