FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will  be playing Druid Feral in Legion.I love to be a cat, and make my ennemy bleed so much. It's the character i've played all along last extensions in wow, so that's the one i'm gonna play for this one too.

My favorite character is Malfurion Stormrage. He is the most powerful druid ever, our guide for all.

I was a healer since vanilla but always wanted to tank. Once Death Knights came out I decided to give it a shot and have sence been in love with tanking. I have a hard time going back to any other class now. As for favorite npc I would have to say Jaina Proudmore. She is one tough Npc in my book.

My main will surely be my druid since its my main class since BC, but a paladin would be nice. My favorite NPC for druids would be without a doubt Archdruid Malfurion Stormrage.

I will be maining my druid once again for Legion, I love the class fantasy which has been developed in this expansion, and of course the beautiful new model updates for the druid forms <3 abd with all the themes of the Emerald Dream/Nightmare and elves being presented through the artifact quests and the levelling zones, I've never been more happy to play my Night Elf Druid!

I would love for Broll Bearmantle to be in my class order hall, taking an active fight against the Legion as he was a good companion of Varian Wynn in the past :)

My Frost DK has been my favorite toon since I started playing in late Wrath. I'm definitely sticking with him and I LOVE the updated animations he's getting with the new expansion. I'm stoked to see where this takes the class lore and mechanics.

Personally, Thassarian is my favorite DK. He's right there with the player character all the way from the Plaguelands to Icecrown. There's depth to him and a sense of real purpose behind the slaughter that the Death Knights normally bring. In Andorhal, I really loved being able to work with him again and see his dynamic with Koltira.

Going to main my druid in legion, not 100% on what spec maybe feral because from what ive seen blizzard have actually made changes to the spec. I look forward to seeing what happens with the emerald nightmare and the story of Valsharah since there seems to be a decent amount of new druid lore in this expac.

Hello, 

My pick for Legion will be Outlaw Rogue, for several reasons. Starting from the entire "pirate" theme which looks awesome, to the Class Order Hall that IMO has some of the best characters in the game and the way the spec gameplay looks right (especially Roll the Bones) which looks very fun despite the RNG that it implies. Oh, and a final reason why i would like to play rogue, because they don't get as much love as the other classes, even though it's one of the coolest in my opinion.

Good luck to everybody!

Well when Lk came out I loved the DK so much its been my main ever since. 

Main tank Demo hunter looks cool

I love Kara so much I would love to see Nightbane flying overhead

As casual player I overhyped about new class, so of course i'm gonna play Demon Hunter :))

Im missing in WoW Medivh, because it's awesome badass hero! I like him from warcraft 3, and books. 

In legion I will be playing my beloved priest (I can't seem to let her go with any expansion) I play a healer usually. But that won't stop me trying out the new shadow spec, it looks fun from what I've seen so far. smile.png

I would like to see Prophet Velen in my order hall (That beard though!) but I'm horde so yeah, I don't know how that would work out. wub.png

I plan on  playing my first toon and main since I started playing in 3.0 a paladin, I would like to see if I will stay retribution spec or man protection spec this time in legion, the character I'd love to see in my order hall would be a ghost of Uther the Lightbringer ,after all he did found the Silver Hand and I feel that he should be there to watch as a guardian angel.

I will be maining a Warrior in Legion. As far as the NPC I'd love to see the spirit of Broxigar make an appearance fighting eternally in the Halls of Valor.

That would be bad-ass.

a lot of DK love 

You got another one here !

I am king of the sea but not like aquaman 

death will rise from the tide

I Am Murloc !!

I'll play arcane mage. Looks really fun and mobile, also casting with the staff in hand looks good.

I played Mage since 4 months into Vanilla, up until the end of Cata, where I switched to Warlock and DK. 

Warlock (it's not a damn Mage Carl!) 

Without the need for KJC before WoD, Warlock (Destro) was truly awesome for on the move, knockback casting.

We know what the deal with warlocks is right?

The more damage you do, basically the more self healing and sustain you have.

Before KJC was a talent, you had a constant healing stream, with damage mitigation through sharing 20% of it to your pet, as well as a higher rate of burning ember generation because of the ability to constantly output damage in what is primarily casting based.

If you fancied a change, you could throw it into dual spec affliction, and with snap shotting still a thing, you would still top dps charts. It was a fun time indeed.

Then WoD happened.

All that, plus their class mounts are badass and with Glyph of Nightmares can run on water.

My dreams, and belief in the class soon disappeared as it became brutally obvious just how much KJC effected destro, and snapshotting removal had turned affliction into an almost aoeless class. Even in PVP - knockbacks really mess with my mojo (not little bottles of troll mystical energy, but the stuff that flows through my veins and allows me to enjoy a class :P ), to the point where I just didn't feel at home anymore.

I branched out a bit in WoD if I gotta be honest, I tried a bunch of classes, but the only one I really remember levelling was my Rogue.

Rogues are great for soloing, as you can dispatch most opponents before the stun from Ambush even wears off. Combined with Glyph of Stealth you can be in and out of an opponent in seconds. They also have some great utility spells like Vanish, just in case you get in a little over your head or just want to kill one opponent, reenter stealth and reengage them, Sprint (on a one minute CD as opposed to the Druid's ten), Pickpocket, Distract, and Preparation, effectively doubling the use of Vanish, Sprint and Evasion.

That being said, going into Legion, I will probably be maining Warlock again.

In Legion they're "going back to their roots" more which sounds exciting, changing Hand of Gul'dan (the meteor) to explode and throw imps at your enemy, as well as calling felstalkers in to attack (I assume similar to the Enhancement Shaman's wolf ability).

I envision class changes will leave Destruction/Affliction relatively unchanged.

Demonology is completely reworked, losing Meta/Demonic Fury, but gaining baseline Grimoire's and much more powerful pet-related Demon options (Upgraded Demons with more DPS/Usable abilities, and cooldowns like summong a pit lord), turning the class into the hunter hybrid it has longed to be for so long, and I am interested to see just how far they take them.

The issue now though is, why pick a warlock over a demon hunter, which is probably going to be broken for 2 full patches anyhow (we remember DK's now don't we - hmmmm?)?

Maybe because I don't Flavour of the Month :)

Favorite Warlock NPC has to be Cho'gall. Sorry - but if he didn't exist, the chaos that took place during the stage where you could gain him free in Heroes of the Storm would never have taken place.

That, plus look at him. He is a Two Headed Ogre!

How cool is that?

My main is most likely going to be my mage unfortunately my favorite mage npc is Jaina Proudmore and I don't think she's going to be there what with the going all crazy .

I'm going to play a Warlock because I think that the legion can just be stopped with their same source of magic! We cannot win that powerfull army if we just rely on your strenght or on our poor magic, weaker than the evil magic, the arcane magic. They say that we cannot fight fire with fire, but this is a war, and we are fighting to defend our world. Why should we be punished? We want peace. If the world is not ready for us, we will be ready for the world. Mi favourite NPC is Gul'dan, he is clever, he is tactitian and he really knows what to say or how to act so make something serve him. It's a pity that i've got to kill him, but if he is a threath to Azeroth, so be it.

I will be maining a warlock come legion, love love love Gul'dan and being able to obtain the scepter of Sargeras :D

Im going to play Warlock, my favorite spec is Demonology, so its a perfect expansion to do it and probably there will we some interesting lore about this spec. I would like to see a Wildfred Fizzlebang rencarnation! tongue.png i would like summon Jaraxxus