FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So i restart playing since MoP and as A Shadow Priest Pandaren (Like Always for shadow of course not Pandaren ^^), I Like that idea of taking risk by using my dark side Power. And I'm so happy with this new gameplay link to the Old Gods with Tentacule everywhere when we have more madnesssss. But i think i would like to see Auduin in my Order class hall to be in my side . So we can pratice more on our Dark side together . And maybe another figure but the lore of Shadow is very short by now. Maybe we can know more stuff with Legion and its Quest Artifact

I will be planning to main a warrior because of the big A** SWORDS/MACES/AXES like who doesn't love smashing up little gnomes with their two handed weapon 

I personally love the Warrior NPC Previous Warchief (I think have not played horde in about 4 years now)  Garrosh Hellscream.

I would also love to see him in my warrior order hall

(I forgot to add some stuff into my previous post so I made another one which is this one with plus details)

I'm very excited for feral druids in legion. I have never played a druid before, but the artifact cat form has gotten me really hyped for it! I'm a transmog guy, who has spent over 70k on transmog on his main lol. I am also excited for a kentaur form since Cenarius is my favorite character especially in cata lore! And by the way who doesnt love the quest in hyjal where you have to save the bear cubs! 

The reason I play Mist-weaver monk is because I love the mobility it brings, the amazing healing it provides, also since is a new class not a lot of people play mist-weaver, mainly because they can't understand it. And as healer no matter how tough is the fight you have to be the last one to die, and provide healing for your raid

I've rerolled Death Knight at the start of the Wrath of the Lich King, and fell in love with that class immediately. There's something superb about it's lore and general atmosphere that always made me come back to DK's. So for me, it's the only logical choice to play as the Death Knight in Legion smile.png

As for NPC that I would like to see in Class Order Hall I'm a bit torn apart. On one hand having a Lich King in our ranks would be an awesome from lore perspective. But to be honest I'm much more hyped about working alongside with Thassarian and Koltira once again. Those two NPC's showed us that we are no longer part of the Alliance or Horde. They showed us that we are truly Heroic Class, no matter who we were before undeath ^^

As of now I am planning on maining my Tauren Beast Mastery hunter. The hunter changes look to hopefully create the more beast focused gameplay and allow for the BM class fantasy to shine. I was finally able to tame Arcturis and I look forward to going to war with the legion with him at my side.As far as NPCs go, Hemet Nesingwary would be great to have in the order hall. Wouldn't mind some hunting challenge quests fueled by his need to have large groups of animals slain. Maybe he would even have some Kungaloosh along for some wild times

I will be playing a shadow priest, because the ability to do ranged dot damage and switch to heals is appealing. My favorite NPC is Gul'dan because dots

I will play as always my holy Paladin. The Order Hall seems amazing. I want to See a Ghost of uther the Lightbringer or a Image of Arthas before he turned evil. These 2 are THE Paladins

I chose Demon Hunter to try something new and for the epic looking glaives. Illidian has always been my favourite character in the lore and i am glad they bring him back

im heading into Legion with my Hunter, first time i main this class and im really looking forward to play either bm or mm. There really is no more space as a meele in our Raid. For my Classhall i would like Rexxar to be present. Since i saw him questing through schergrat back in BC i always thought he´s legendary

Demonology going to be good again? I hope so, since I'm going to main one in legion. But that demon hunter is also a beauty.

I've been a death knight since wrath, and although even now I consider swapping away from the class it doesn't seem likely.  I think my favorite class NPC is one who's never left Acherus and doesn't seem to be leaving in Legion: Amal'thazad. He has been in Acherus since the begining, and like us deathknights had the strength of will to break the Lich King's hold on us, but unlike us hes not a death knight, he's a Lich. A rare breed is a Lich that can; break free of the Lich King and remain sane enough to instruct every death knight in the ways of Frost. Watching initial streams of Legion and seeing him mistaken for Kel'thazad or "why is there a lich here?" brought disappointment, when Amal'thzad is a hero who should be recognized for his deeds in the afterlife.  Honourable mention goes to: Lady Alistra, the Unholy trainer who to this day still summons in Resto Druids and strikes them with Degeneration to demonstrate the glory days of Wrath Alpha, a spell that never made it into the live game

I'll be playing a Warlock main. He's been my rock since I started this game, and he's going out with me. For NPCs, you just can't beat Archimonde. He's the Warlock's Warlock, you know?

I'll be playing hunter. Since late vanilla, I've always mained a troll hunter. I may go on brief spells where I'll play an alt for a while, but in the end I always come back. Da voodoo sucked me in and neva let go, mon. 

There aren't exactly a WHOLE lot of super big-name troll hunters in lore (unless you count Vol'jin and that's kind of a shaky comparison as shadow hunter and hunter are VERY different things), but out of all the hunters other than my own in Azeroth, I'd have to say my favorite is Rexxar. He isn't a "big game hunter" like Nessingwary, he's almost more like a warrior who sees beasts as his equal, both on the field and battle and off. That, to me, is what a GOOD hunter should be.

My mage has been around since vanilla and although I have played lots of other classes as well, I always start an expac with my mage again!

Ill main a paladin most likely due to having some versatility between healing and damage. I feel a lot of people will be playing demon hunters to start off with, so I will probably just end up spec'ing to heal. ashbringer. Good luck all.

My main class for Legion will be my hunter because he is the first character I created when I joined. I mean, I have to stay faithful. I hope to see Sylvanas in my order hall because who wouldn't want a deadly yet beautiful NPC next to them.

I have all classes, but will first play my warlock.

11 years ago, I joined wow journey, warlock is my first contact with this world, I fell in love with his evil skills and cute pets. now Fel is the theme of Legion, how can I forget my green fire?

I hope Gul'dan to appear in my hall If possible.I can not wait to see him in the movie next month.