FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am really excited for the class hall in the Dalaran sewers and I watched Bellulargaming play the artifact quests for each specialization during the alpha. I am really excited for the Assassination quest, with how Vanessa Vancleef is your ally once you complete the quest for the artifact daggers. I have always thought the SI:7 was great as well, so doing a quest against them (when you team up with Garona) seems really fun.

I will be playing my paladin tank as my main. Paladins have got so many new tools that the class just looks amazing to play at the moment. As for my favourite hero Tirion Fordring has to be it. His character arc is fantastic ( his background with eitrigg and his son's descent), added to his redemption like story with art has. The speech in the lich King fight still gives me shivers

I will be maining a Death Knight (as I've done since they came out). Looking forward to all the new things!

Favorite class NPC is by far Highlord Darion Mograine, who is already in the Order Hall biggrin.png

I will play Druid in legion, because I join WOW since TBC. I have a lot of fun & memories in World of Warcraft. 

Malfurion Stormrage is My favorite Druid NPC,  I can not wait to fight with him.wub.png

As a druid irl, I will definitely play my fantastic Bear Druid in legion ! You say why ?! I yell BEAR FORMS !!!!!

Class hall would be awesome with Malfurion holding the head of Frandral or his scorpion form popping everywhere !

Thanks BTW :)

I managed somehow to always main a druid since I started playing WoW. Main spec, healer and off-spec, tank. I focused both on pvp & pve, finding the class extremely versatile  . Regarding my favourite NPC, all my votes go to archdruid, Malfurion Stormrage, husband of Tyrande Whisperwind, twin brother of Ilidan.

My favourite class is the warrior, preferably Fury. I would definitely like to see something Varian related. I know that he's going to die, but he is my all time favourite warrior NPC, mostly because of him being Lo'Gosh. Loved the comics!

Warrior all the way since Wotlk and the coming of Titan's grip. He's not in game, but my favorite warrior is Broxigar. Hopefuly Odyn will open up Valhala for other races and Broxigar will make an appearance

I'm planing to play a Demon Hunter , just because it's a new class and an major feature in legion.

About the NPC in my order hall.. Illidan of course, the master of DH.

I'm planning on playing Paladin. Either my Blood Elf or my Dwarf. Been fascinated with Holy Paladins since TBC where I had a twink Holy Paladin who was a boss. Finally got to max level in Wrath with a Holy Pally and absolutely loved the play style. The large single target heals and versatility they brought is what really got me on the holy paladin.  For characters I would like to see in the class order hall: I'm not entirely sure. I think it would be really cool if the ghost of Uther was around in the Order Hall to give advice or something.  As for favorite NPC I've always been fond of Vol'jin. I absolutely love his character design.  Good luck to all who enter.

I'll Be maining a hunter, probably MM. I can't wait to see what happened to Alleria Windrunner

My main will continue to be my Blood Elf Priest.

I enjoy healing and with some half decent gear shadow can dish out some decent damage. We also don't really have enough healers, so someones gotta contribute to keeping the raid and dungeon groups moving.

Id really like to see Velen in the HQ, mainly because he's a complete boss, and i think he needs a bit more of a direct presence in the story. He also has a really deep lore background, especially his previous relationship with Kil'jaeden and with the burning crusade and legion having such strong links, nows his moment!

It was going to initially be shaman. However after looking around the patch notes and seeing that the Monk allows me to revisit the one place I have been wanting to go back to whilst in WoW I will be playing a Monk. 

Also the complete revamp to Mistweaver means I'll have the joy of learning a whole new spec again which I am very looking forward too!

Always,I'll be playing my shadow priest as my main. From TBC I focus on my shadow priest. I think it is the most beneficial role of pioneers. Although growth is very low , but the demand for low upfront equipment.

I'm playing my holy paladin in legion, i think with the new changes it will give that extra edge paladins need to be top healers again. My favorite NPC is Malfurion tho, i like his lore combined with illidan it makes a great read

I will be continuing with my Death Knight of course. People still get overcome by bitterness when they see us, because of our past deeds. Some even dare to spit on us, and yet I don't judge them. To not let this ends with empty words, I will let actions and great service for better lives of those same people, speaks for me and my fellow death knights. Knights of the Ebon Blade will be mentioned one day with great respect. Favorite NPC? Thassarian no doubt. Rich lore about his past life and the present one, which continues in Legion.

My choice is the Death Knight because I've always played this class!

*spoiler start*

Can't wait to raise my army with my Death Knight! I'm so excited for Nazgrim's return, he's always been a guide for people playing Horde and I was sad for his demise in SoO. I guess he will be a great follower!

*spoiler end*

Definetly Demon Hunter as a main. Been wanting to play one ever since i saw Illidan in warcraft 3 and im not going to miss the chance now when they finally make it into wow as a actual class. As for the npc...i honestly dont know, would have been cool to see Lady Vashj or Kael'thas if they hadnt been dead, maybe as flashback quests where you saw their side of the story.

I will be valiantly commanding my Warrior into the depths of the Legion's masses, come Legion. Nothing quite beats hitting people with a big weapon (or two). My favorite NPC has to be King Varian, he is just quite simply put, one hard s-o-b. Everything a Warrior aspires to. The trailer to Legion shows not only his prowess with a blade (or two) but his persistence, emotion and passion.

As always, I'll main a ret paladin - loved the class since WC3.

I have a trouble picking a favorite paladin NPC - Tyrion would be a nobrainer, but I never liked the guy ("Right, we killed the LK and now we just chill with Forsaken obliterating human villages with weaponized plague, cause... reasons").

There should be a true Paladin NPC, slaying Undead, Demons and not taking sh*t from anyone. Think of paladin version of Varian. Or a pre-Frostmourne Arthas (Crusader-King Arthas Menethil)

The feeling when You unexpectedly stab your enemy from the back with your dagger and deliver the poison to his veins...and then vanish begore he realise he has no chances...Yes, I will play an assassination rogue. :)

And for my favorite NPC, I really precious all the funny moments in Pandaria with Chen Stormstout and Li Li :) I would love to see them around again, even in the Underbelly ;D

I've been playing my Warrior since Vanilla so I have to go through Legion with him first. Really excited to try out the fury artifacts and see the new animations. The Warrior I would pick would be Broxigar from war of the ancients. I'd hope that since we are in the Halls of Vakor he has found a resting place there