FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In Legion I will be playing the same class I have mained for last 8 years which is Shaman. Love the versatility of the class and the whole history behind it. My favourite "shamanistic" NPC is Drek'thar the leader of Frostwolves and one of most characteristic NPCs in game, who had the great impact on Thrall and the whole horde in general throughout the whole history of Warcraft.

Mage will be my main in 7.0 because it's the first class I played back in the vanilla WOW.

I'd like to see Medivh in my order hall, because he is one of the well-known mages but barely shows up in WOW.

I will be playing Demon hunter come the Legion expansion, I have spent these last weeks reading the Illidan novel which I must say is incredible! The detail of how you become a demon hunter, Eating demons hearts which then make you hear voices in your head, being the ultimate demon killing machine.. just gets you immersed!

Npc? Well Im torn - my first instinct would be Illidan as there is some cool information about him in the novel that gets you in to knowing the character a bit more however, I like Vandal and would love him in my Class order hall! He is a new Demon Hunter getting trained at the Black Temple and you get to go through that full process of him becoming one and its really immersive!

Who do I want in MY paladin class hall? Liandrin is probably going to be there anyways, but the ghost of Uther would be great.

i will play an Havoc Demon Hunter because i wanna try out the new class. really excited for it.

i would like to see Illidan as an NPC in my class order hall because he is so badass and i like his story.

Thing is, as much as I want to play Demon Hunter I'll play whatever is best for my raid team to progress seeing as we may end up racing for mythic server firsts this xpac. As far as NPC's go, I want to see some of the old people come back, such as Altruis the Sufferer, and take the fight to the Legion once again, that would be very cool!

My druid is going to be a my main in Legion. I like to do a lot of different things at the same time: dps,assist with healing, control the enemes  to be most usefull so this is why druid my chose. 

My favorite class NPC is a Keeper Remulos he's a son of Cenarius. I hope Keeper Remulos will be a our companion in battle  versus Legion.

Class - Will for sure be playing my protection warrior always have done always will do. Iconic tank and and oozes what a tank is all about.

NPC - This is so hard but i would have to go with Varian Wrynn - Warriors are us and hes just an all round bad ass which will have it with anyone! :)

I'll play Death Knight in legion, because It's by far my favorite class ever. Played since vanilla and when wotlk released I have only played DK as my Main or as a Twink.

We will all serve him ph34r.png

I plan on continuing to Main my Deathknight. I look forward to the artifact weapons! I like Lady Alistra for her Deathknight roles.

I am going to main Survival Hunter... because I like the idea of a melee accompanied by a pet at all times & that actually fights with a polearm/spear only; I'm a fan of such weapons.

As for the favourite class NPC... hmm... well, it is Hemet Nesingwary, even though we already have him in the Order Hall! He's quite a fun and interesting fellow. And a dwarf, too. However, I also really like Alleria - even though this is the first time she appears in WoW - and I'd love seeing her in the Lodge!

Edited by Kitchu

I will play paladin, bacouse he is all about protecting and giving jugment to evil. Dont forget the ashbringer its looking awemsome. Playing now and just cant stop :)

NPC i think Uther bacouse he is what paladin should be :D 

I will most likely roll a rogue this expansion as well, if not maybe a warlock they seem fun, especially demo. Fav. class npc - Valeera.

I will main a survival hunter(if raiding spots for them are available ofc) in Legion.My favorite Hunter npc is Hemet,his questlines are fun and pissing off DEHTA is a plus.(Would be Sylvanas if hunter is used in the very broad term,she's a ranger of sorts)

Edited by InstallGeneru

Im going to main my DK i love just LOVE dk tanks and dps. Also my fave class NPC is Darion. His story of redemption is great and his struggle to maintain balance of what he and what is right is very interesting and an integral part of what it means to be former scourge, and the most OP class in lore.

Short answer for a bot scan: Warlock, Gul'dan or Kanrethade Ebonlocke.

Long answer for people:

To be honest I'm being torn apart between Warlock, Demon Hunter, Death Knight and Shadow Priest, but I guess I will be Warlock or Demon Hunter. I just don't know how I feel about Destruction changes(my fav spec), they seem almost non-existent and with a lot of restraints, still better than Charred Remains. Tho Demonology looks really fun and powerful. And I guess basically everyone will try out Demon Hunter.

As for NPC it's kinda obvious: Gul'dan - he represents what a Warlock is: ambition and lust for power, that's how I play mine when I dabble into RP for a bit.. But also there are Kanrethad Ebonlocke - a good example of "if you will go too far" or won't be powerful enough, surprisingly, he had almost "good" intentions - knowledge because of respect which will come with it. Unfortunately, if Gul'dan will come to my Class Hall - we will be dead. And Kanrethade, sadly, lost his mind, tho I am taking his place among the Black Harvest and it's a good news for me.

Always had my Enhancement Shaman as my main. Excited to use Doomhammer but wish I could just wield it by itself and not with the off hands they have. Also can't go past Thrall for the greatest Shaman.

I will probably main Demon Hunter next expansion since I love playing new classes and especially tank classes (Monk is still my favorite class basicaly since its launched).

I would ofc like to see Illidan in my class hall, not as an all time present npc but as someone who just come to say few words after something important happens (something like Lich King in WotLK - sometimes appearing in quests/dungeons.

my all time favorite is druid and im gonna that of course in legion ^^ the class fantasie suit very well to my opinion and i love the story behind cenarius and his references in the game^^

I'll play a rogue ! I hope assa gonna be cool biggrin.png And imo the best hall class is the shaman hall class ! View on the maelstrom, get visited by the kraken and maybe /cheer the epicus maximus ? biggrin.png I wanna say my fav npc is Garrosh, but i suppose i can't pick dead one :p So i'll go with Nazgrim :)

Edited by Dynaushauko

I'm going with fury warrior in Legion. It's amazing what they did with this class; the new animations, the overhauled class fantasy. Also, their class order hall is going to be the Halls of Valor in the skies. How awesome is that?

I am going to play warlock in Legion. I started my Lock on the very first day of WoW and have played her since. She earned me one of the Orc figurines that Blizzard gave to the most loyal customers so she has earned the right to always be first to fight. Couple this with the fact that the warlock class is the spice of life and as we all know. "The spice must flow." I will be my lock in Legion, there can be no other choice. biggrin.png

I will use ret paladin. I used paladin for 11 years. It already be part of my life, I love it. The one NPC I`d like to see make an appearance in our classorder hall is Highlord Tirion Fordring。He is leader of paladin. I hope he will be alive.