FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I play warrior currently in WoD. I have played for eight years. I plan on playing warrior through legion as well.

I hope to see the class order halls really reflect the classes they represent.

Hi,

I ll play paladin for légion, my paladin is my main since beginning and before, long long time ago for the korean beta, i played paladin.. :)

And ofc Badass Tirion Fordring for the win :)

cya

My main class is going to be hunter in legion.I would love to play BM hunter again, I always liked the difficulty of taming exotic pets.A tauren hunter would be cool in my class hall, because I also playing as a tauren, and I dont see so many tauren hunters

I've been playing WoW since WotLK and my main has been Rogue. Lately it has gotten a bit boring and like many; I've been waiting for Demon Hunter class to be released for a long time! So - I'm definately gonna make that my main in Legion.

My favorite NPC? ILLIDAN! tongue.png

My main will be my Paladin, InLus on Hyjal. He is my boy and has been since Wrath launched and have been playing ever since. I look forward to really seeing and experiencing the Paladin Lore and I would say it would be cool seeing the Naaru within the Paladin Order Hall being they are extremely powerful and deeply within the Light. I definitely look forward to seeing and reading ALL the Lore within Legion. Lore and Music are the main two aspects I play WoW for

So I am fairly new to WoW. My GF got me into it and I have been really enjoying myself. I main a Arcane Worgen Mage. I don't really know to many famous NPCs but I cause Khadgar or Jaina would be cool to see in my order hall if they aren't there already.

Who can resist tentacles Maybe Vol'jin, because he became a legendary in Hearthstone but I have no idea why he would be one. lol

Hi,

I have been playing WoW since the vanilla. Even though I have played most of the classes on top level, my first and most precious is Hunter! :) I always found it easily find myself in this class.. the bond with the beast companion fighting side by side, the respect to nature and wilderness. Oh I remember running through Teldrassil and Ashenvale for the first time... was like a dream come true. ^_^ Furthermore, I love fighting my opponent from the distance... and by that I don't mean standing still and cast one spell after another. I love being mobile, playing with my opponent, hitting him when they're away, not giving him chance to run. It is a very hunter nature and spirit that has lured me in and didn't let go.

As for class NPC, I know she isn't (till this moment) in the game and no where to be found. But I have admired her since Warcraft 2 :D... I remember this one scenario, where I got her as a temporary unit, she was totally killer. In my eyes, the greatest hunter of all times. However, Rexxar is great also. I love his love and passion to the beasts.

My main class in legion will probably be a smattering of all the Monk specs. I highly enjoy all of them, and with things looking even more interesting in legion(especially the mastery for WW), I'll probably play every spec.

I'd like to see Master Shang Xi's spirit in the order hall, although he's likely there as I haven't checked the halls, since he gets such little attention after he dies(although I suppose that's typical).

The class i choose to play in Legion is death knight, because I always liked the playstyle (especially as tank); since wotlk, in each expansion I have always played on a death knight, if not as main then as alt. In addition, I'm looking forward to seeing the new changes in Legion for the death knight class.

My favourite death knight NPC is Koltira Deathweaver, because he was the first death knight to join the horde, and he plays an important role in many quests from wotlk and cataclysm as well. I also like his storyline as a kind of a rival, but also a brother of Thassarian, who was the one who killed Koltira and made him a death knight.

My Class in Legion will still be Arcane mage..just hope they have taken the Rng out of the rotation as the prismatic crystal synergy with prophecy of fear was shocking..I would love to have captain P. HARRIS as the npc in my hall as i loved the program "the deadliest catch" and i love the fact you can find him wandering around a wrecked ship off tol barad!

My favorite Class? That's got to be warriors hands down. They're such a basic class but there is so much you can do with role playing since they're more or less a blank slate. Demon Hunters definitely will be my alt class though, I can't wait to play the starting zone. :)

Favorite Class NPC? Its got to be Tirion Fordring, such a great example of the light and how one man can stand against evil and win. :D

I choose druid because i love the new gameplay style and of course the order hall. Of course, my favorite NPC is Malfurion ^^.

I also want to try all class just to see their artefact, quest and order hall 

Can't wait to see what happens to Jaina and to get my hand on the mage artifacts. Been a mage since the beginning!

In legion I am going to play as a paladin.I wanna see the changes and my favourite Hero is Tirion Fordring

Edited by Graur

My Main Class since BC is the enhancement shaman and I intent to continue this. I read many changes and I'm really glad that the enhancements are going to be more relevant with legion so I'm really hyped for the addon. My favorite Shamanistic NPC is Thrall.

I'll probably play Frost DK, if for no other reason than the artifacts are remnants of Frostmourne. Favorite NPC that can be talked to is probably Darion Mograine, his story is so tragic, but he remains a bamf throughout. 

I've been playing as a disc priest since MoP, I liked it because I could do damage and heal and that was so "OMFG I'M BADASS"; at that time, I only did pugs.

In WoD I found a guild and my pug life (99%) ended. I proved myself to be a good/versatile healer even with the changes in my spec.

In Legion, everything will change again and I am happy with it - I didn't like WoD changes -, even though I am a little afraid. And mainly, I continuing to play priest is a thing that makes my guild happy. 'cause I know the class.

My favorite priest NPC is without doubt the Twilight Patriarch - his priest's name is running out of my mind now, sorry.

Why? Probably because there's no other priest that I consider powerful and smart as him.

I'll be playing a rogue in Legion , have stayed faith to my rogue class since beginning :) 

I like to see Mathias Shaw on the order hall , as he's the head of SI:7 and Stormwind Assassins 

I will  playing DK in legion .Because I have been maining it for years and I want to  try something new about DK as soon as possible.

About the npc,I would like to see Tirion Fordring,he would be so cooool in the team of DK

I will  playing DK in legion .Because I have been maining it for years and I want to  try something new about DK as soon as possible.

About the npc,I would like to see Tirion Fordring,he would be so cooool in the team of DK

WIndwalker Monk will be my main in Legion.

I would love to see Chen Stormstout on our class hall, because every monk needs a drunk to idolize!

Hello,

First of all, thanks for the opportunity to take part in the giveaway, as well as offering the keys for us. Happy Anniversary in advance!

Second, rogue has always been my main. Altho' Assassination was always my personal favorite, halfway through Draenor, I rerolled to Combat, and I'll keep that for Legion, as well -- Outlaw FTW!

Third, I'd love to have Orgrim Doomhammer in our class order hall; in a fel-form of some kind, since he "diededed". Who doesnt' want a former warchief by their side?

Thanks again, rock on!

~grim

I'm going to be maining a resto shaman so I don't have to learn any keybindings except for Chain Heal. As for a shaman npc, is there really anyone of note except Thrall? I'd like a Tauren shaman in there to give the race some love.

Defo gonna be trying out survival hunter! The fact that it'll be melee makes it finally feel unique vs the other 2 specs! 

As for who I want in my class hall, it'd have to be Sylvanas. Lore wise there's so much behind her and with the upcoming expansion she's being faced with a bunch of hard decisions, but best of all she's a kick ass hunter!