FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As of right now it looks like a shadow priest is gonna be my new main for legion, they look really fun to play and the old god theme they're getting in legion looks really cool, both the visual effects and that the artifact speaks to you when you do certain activities.

My favorite character would have to be Thrall (Green Jesus). I just find him bad ass with a good story tied to the character.

I'll be maining a shaman, enhancement to be exact. I've always loved the battlemage playstyle and I feel like Enhancement Shamans are closest to that.

I would love Drek'thar in the class hall!

My choise was the Demon hunter!

Ever since I saw them in the burning legion expansion I have always wanted to play as one... heck I played one in Diablo 3 hoping it would be similar since it has the same name.

I also feel that the class representation isn't as strong as it could be with the online community.

You have the dedicated streamers and youtubers for each class.

Everyone can think of a warrior, everyone can think of a mage.

But no one as far as I am aware has took on the role of representing the Demon hunter in its entirety and on the videos and forum posts I have seen so far covering the class usually miss out little elements that don't really show the class in its true light.

I want to step into that role and represent the class to its fullest potential and I just need the chance to do so.

As for my favourite NPC in the game i'd have to go with Altruis the sufferer.

First time I saw him I thought he was cool standing next to his nether drake. Rebelling against his cause that made him that way and has a lot of back ground to his life if you do some reading ;) 

My class pick will possibly be shaman, and naturally, one of my favorite heroes in WoW is Thrall. Although, I wasn't too satisfied with his decision after the Cataclysm to promote Garrosh to Warchief, a decision that carried through almost 3 expansions.

I will be playing a encahncement shaman. It was my main back in tbc and it has been sitting as a side char every since the end of sunwell. Happy to see the changes for them in legion. Thrall is pretty much the default choice for most shamans but I would like to see some of the trainers like Sulaa in there as well

Plan to main a Paladin in the upcoming expansion, my favourite NPC that I'd hope to find in my CH is Leonid Barthalomew the Revered. Very cool arc going on with him at the moment that's been cropping up since Vanilla, he even made an appearance during WoD and I'd like to see something about him becoming some kind of Undead Paladin

I picked Pala because i loved it since the first time i played it. I just liked all the lore and everything to do with paladins lol and the npc or npcs i would like to see are all the spirits of the other paladins who played a key role in lore that would be cool. :p

I am really looking forward to play a monk in legion. I really love the fantasy of rapid fist fighting and kicks. The character I most like would be chen Stormstout and I am really looking forward to seeing him in the order hall. I really loved him when I saw that he helped Voljin after Garrosh's betrayal. He is a real adventurer and overcame every challenge he faced in Pandaria such as in Stormstout Brewery

I'm going to main my warrior most likely! I love the fact that no magic is required and the only thing that keeps you alive is steel and rage, very nice feeling to it.

I'm quite dissapointed by the class hall - as I was hoping to see the ghosts of previous warriors present. However, my favourite warrior from the lore is either Orgrim Doomhammer or Lothar - both hero's of the 1st and 2nd war.

Doomhammer because he was so close to getting his people the safety and he had a personal bodyguard of ogres! how cool is that.

Lothar because he rallied all of the kingdoms together, and is the last of the arathi bloodline - who were some kick arse dudes!

I'll play a Shaman as my main char. I started with a warlock back in vanilla. After the release of Burning Crusade i played a shaman, i tryed the class before on my brothers account and felt in love. Shaman was my main ever since.

I want to see Thrall in the Order Hall. He always have been my favorite npc in the game

I'm gonna be maining a Demon Hunter, ever since I found out about Illidan Stormrage and his story I fell in love with his character his story and he quickly became one of if not my favorite character, my favorite Demon Hunter npc would have to Telarius Voidstrider just because of the mystery surrounding him and his short quest also the fact he can be entirely avoided.

I used to play Hunters exclusively but with the changes to the class, I decided that I would like to play a Guardian Druid for this expansion just because I want to try maining a tank for Legion. I love Malfurion as a character and I hope that he plays a big role in this expansion as he played a role in the previous couple of expansions.

I plan on maining a Paladin in Legion, I have always liked their play style and now that they are being changed just a bit ( and by the looks of it, for the better) I am really excited to see how they feel. The one person I would like to see in our order halls (although yes he dies in order for us to obtain his weapon) would be Tirion Fordring. Sure he died, but this is world of warcraft, and for someone like Tirion to die the way he did, I do not see his death being a permanent thing.

I will most likely be playing Druid in Legion, either bear or moonking.

I would like to see Tyrande Whisperwind, as she is one of the more fun NPC's for shennanigans and relatable as a boomkin main :P

Ill definitely be playing a demon hunter. I always loved playing a demonology warlock, being able to metamorphosis into a demon while controlling demons. but now being able to play a melee warrior who HUNTS demons is super cool!!!

I would love to see illidan in the order hall for demon hunters, although Im sure he will be lol  

I'll be playing Shaman. More specifically, Elemental Shaman. I've played it from TBC to early Cata when life made me quit, but there's just something about the elements that I absolutely love.

That said, I wish I could have the elemental lords in my Class Hall. That would be so damn awesome!

I'm currently between two options since i didn't have the chance to really test anything new in regards to the class spec changes neither the new DH class. My options derive from what i've seen so far in streams and/or read in forums. I would also like to mention that i've been maining a mage since Vanilla and its the first time ever i consider changing main. That being said my first option is Demon Hunter (Havoc DPS in particular) and favourite NPC is who else but Illidan Stormrage. I've always wished to play myself in that form containing the glaives and all since the moment i met that guy face to face back in TBC. (i was prepared)  The second option is Enhancement Shaman since the new features and abilities that i have reviewed here and there seem really exciting. The NPC, the idol i may add is the mighty Thrall the iconic Warchief of the Horde (at least in our hearts  ).

Been a enhancement shaman from the start of BC and have kept with the same spec/class all way into WoD's HFC. However I am a little concern over the direction in Legion. This is the first time I am not sure if I like what they have in plan - but I am still in the "wait and see" mode.

As for a fav NPC, that has never happen in WoW. I don't mind the lore but never have I cared about, to any degree, a npc in the game.

I will play the DK because i love the story of the Lich King, Starting with Ner'zhul and Arthas. and in the Wotlk Blizz gave us the chance to play the DK class. Thx to Kill'Jaden who created the helm of the Lich King

I would really like to try out the new paladin!

Have been a fan of the paladin tanking since cata, and would like to see if it keeps the fun in legion. I also love the artifact system and would like to try it out asap. Its one thing reading about it, and another thing to try it out for yourself!

I will play as a warrior in legion , LIke to play as Arms, played since Icc en enjoing it alot. Want to try the new changes to the class