FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been waiting for Demon Hunters since Cata when they totally changed Ret pally's from WoTLK. I can't wait for Legion to come, and need to get my hands on it and master it asap

My main is Hunter and I will probably play Hunter but I would like to try another classes in Beta as well. Thats why I want to participate Beta. Demon Hunter looks interesting as well. But also shaman and priest seems enjoyable. I like to do enjoy every part of the game but I think I will focus more about PvP on this expansion. World quests and bosses also interesting. Legendaries are really cool as far as I read from web. Damn!!! I want to be in Beta, I hope this time I will be lucky.

Thanks

I will play Warrior , even if my favourite class NPC Varian Wrynn will die in this expansion.Love this class since WOTLK i still enjoy playing it and i am so excited to see what is new in Legion

My main in Legion HAS to be a hunter, It's in my blood. I have played one since TBC through the various iterations and sometimes I haven't been a fan of it (WoD marksman mastery cough cough.) However, this might sound strange but whenever Im not on my hunter and I hit my disengage keybind and it does something else I feel like something is missing, I always try to attack mobs from a distance even on melee toons. Being a hunter is in my Blooooooood. In regards to what NPC I would like to see in my order hall it has to be the king of all hunters, Rexxar, he is a beast and is the definitive hunter. Another thing I would like to see is the severed heads of bosses we have downed on display in our order hall, taken as trophies, that would be awesome.

Warrior has been my main class since mid Cataclysm, and it's going to stay that way in Legion. The new animations for warriors are also looking really good, and my favourite spec protection is not being changed too much. 

As a tauren warrior my favourite warrior NPC has to be Baine Bloodhoof.

My favorite is ret pally since BC and will be my main in legion i`m so happy finally we get the badass Ashbringer. The npc was Tirion Fordring but he will die in legion sad.png

I prefer to switch up classes as much as I can, but I prefer a dual-wielding playstyle. So my main in Legion is gong to be the brand new Demon Hunter. Nothing like inflicting fast strikes against your enemies and dashing trough the world.

My favorite NPCs are the Stormrage brothers, Illidan's interactions with Malfurion are really enjoyable. As Illidan is the original Demon Hunter, of course I want him to hang out with us in the DH order hall. We could even invite his brother to hang out for a night.

I'll probably play my warrior in legion. WoD really knocked the fun out of warriors so I haven't really played much lately. I'm hoping for much better things in Legion, if warriors continue to suck then I'll play my mage. King Varian is the best warrior that ever lived but I hear he dies. D: Oh well, I'll settle for Muradin Bronzebeard in my class order hall

I will continue the ever lasting battle of being hit repeatedly by bosses by maining my Protection Warrior again. I'm personally looking forward to seeing what boss mechanics have been put in for me to survive, with WoD being a bit tank friendly, I'm hoping a bit more testing! I'd like to see Kargath brought back in some way in our class halls, a true fighters with what he's been through and something that other warriors can rally with!

I will play Hunter, because it is my favourite claas since vanilla and I'm playing this claas since vanilla. I always played MM hunter, because of the great range and dmg. But I wanna try melee hunter again in legion, hope the mongoose bite will be there again :)

The best Hunter NPC is Rexxar :)

My main in legion is going to be enhancement shaman no matter if he will be nerfed of OP, and all it has began from lore :

Well, it started around 4-5 years ago when some day in school I read about Thrall on wiki, and just was SO excited about his history and beign shaman, that i wanted to be... Thrall. So i decided to make shaman enhancement (it was the best spec in my fantasy to feel to be like Thrall). I even called my character Epigon - (eng. Epigone) it means someone who wants to follow, be follower, to succeed his legacy, i just wanted to be Thrall (my character even looks same like Thrall) and there we go, he became my main since this time. So, my Class order Hall favourite npc to interact would be only Thrall, he's my guide trough making my character history.

But why enhacement in legion?
2 things - I ALWAYS, always, since i read about Thrall - I wanted to wield Doomhammer,
and second - now they changed gameplay/style of enh, he is not using shocks or bolts, many totems now or others " spells ", he is imbuing weapon with power of frost, fire or earth to deal damage with imbued doomhammer, i dont EXACTLY know how it works (didnt play), but from what i saw on streams, I really enjoy and feel the soul of specialization, I like it more than live.

Edited by Opipul

Thanks for hosting the competition, it means a lot to the poor sods who didn't get tagged by Blizzard. I'm definitely going Demon Hunter in Legion, and hoping that my Death Knight will find it in his icy heart to one day forgive me. I have a thing for Hero Classes it would seem, but I've wanted DH's ever since I read the lore about Illidan and read the War of the Ancients trilogy. As for NPC's, I want the big guy in the Mardum class hall: Illidan Stormrage please

I will play warlock, i like what they are doing with the class order halls, and the NPC i would like to see in my Order Hall is Karethrad (the lock from the greenfire quest) i believe it would be interesting of what he has to say.

I have played my Hunter main since vanilla and he will be the first to through Legion. I will make a Demon Hunter but going to wait for things to die down from launch first knowing it will be a mad house like the Death knights were when WoLK came out

Demo Warlocm because it is finally going to be the demon wrangler it always should have been. I have no idea which NPC I would like to see

My main has been a druid since BC, and I have no intention of changing that now. I an happy that we will finally have all specs available, which is something that druids have wanted for a while. Also, Malfurion Stormrage is my favorite druid npc, and I was so happy to see him come back in Cataclysm

Protection Paladin, i really like the idea protecting group (like Aegis of Light), and im excited to fight with Lady Liadrin.

Favorite class is Monk, been playing it since Pandaria ph34r.png

The ninja look-a-like fits totally to a monk tongue.png

The NPC i would like to have a Beer with in my Class hall is Chen Stormstoutbiggrin.png

Edited by Obllitus

My class will be Protection Paladin for one reason : the holy warrior of the light is one of the best force in the world to fight the legion and all the dark deeds of their masters. After defeating the Scourge, the paladins have shown us they are allies who can be counted on. My favourite NPC is Khadgar. He's so enigmatic in his acts, by his presence against Gul'dan and his knowledge. But i bet this guy has something big up his sleeve.

So excited to play my Unholy death knight in legion. The lich king was a great character and the story leading to his demise was immersive. I'm not sure lore wise if he could be revived somehow but it would be so hype seeing him in the DK order hall