FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My main class will be a death knight. It was my first level 80 back in WoTLK and I just love the idea of them, especially the changes with unholy death knights.

The NPC I would most like to see the in the order hall is, of course, the Lich King. Hes badass and an awesome death knight. 

Demon Hunter - Vengeance will be my main class and spec for the upcoming expansion, it looks like it'll be a lot of fun and I've always liked self healing tanks! I would love an opportunity to test it and practice the class and play style for my mythic raid team, so I can perform to the best of my ability and participate in the race!

Illidan - as cheesy as it sounds, he is the God tier DH, and the RP side of me loves the anti-hero aspect of him and his story.

Thank you again, icy-veins for giving everyone another chance at a key

I'm gonna stick with my resto druid as I played it since cataclysm, I just love it smile.png. I tried some other classes and they just didn't cut it.

About NPC in Class Order Halls, I must say Cenarius or Zaetar :)

I will be playing a hunter, most likely a BM main spec with MM off-spec. As for which NPC I would like to see in my class order hall: well, he is already there, but I am going to reiterate. He is the everything hunter hero in this game, except perhaps for the current MM class fantasy, but certainly for SV and BM. The old-school beast masters could call on the animals in the wild to come and fight and support them and that is what the BM spec is able to do (as controversial as it is) and his dual-wielding abilities of course put him closer to SV right now. Rexxar.

Most likely gonna stick with Warlock like all the other expansions, even though mage and shadow priest looks quite tempting.

Would also love to see someone like Kanrethad Ebonlocke in my order halk! :D

Demon Hunter will be my new main.  I had a Paladin main for about 6 years and its by far my favorite class so I will have to level it up for the Lore.  Even though I played Horde for just about my entire WoW career, Uther the Lightbringer is by far my favorite paladin.  Probably stemming from Warcraft 1 - 3. Illidan has always been one of my favorite characters.  During the burning crusade, I would have loved to been able to side with him.

I played Paladin from the start and feel like i ll never stop to be one of them.My favourite NPC as every paladin is  Tirion, saw him in jack vidéo and when my brother fought him in icc, this man is legendary

Going to level my Death Knight first. As for class NPC, that would be Thassarian. Bout time he got some love in Legion, even if it is just Death Knight quests.

Will be keeping my unholy dk main fo legion.

As a blood elf dk, Koltira Deathweaver is my favorite class npc. He is the first dk to join the horde after lights hope chapel.

I've mained a Shaman since my earliest days of WoW, and that's not gonna change in Legion!

If I had to pick one favorite, I'd have to go with Nabundo. He sacrificed himself by staying behind to fight at Shattrath when the Orcs invaded and lost EVERYTHING! His home destroyed, his people slaughtered, his body deformed, even the light abandoned him, and yet he still found the strength to continue. Even when his own people shunned him, he still wanted to help them by teaching them the ways of the elements. No matter what was thrown at him he always got back up, and I hope he gets some more love come Legion.

I have played a mage for the last 2 expansions (more of due to my guild wanting me to) and really enjoy it. A class npc I would like to see in the Class Hall would probably be Khadgar due to how funny he is or maybe Jaina Proudmoore because I have always felt like we don't see her that much in the game besides at some areas, and past that she just hides out

Paladin for my choice in legion, it is something I've decided on since I recently started lvling my protection paladin. In particular I'd like to do it because the holy knight fantasy has sorta always appealed to me, and I'd love to end up having either the Ashbringer or the protection shield and sword set, even if I don't know much about them, that I suppose is the fun part isn't it, getting to know the story behind it all, and then making it your own.

For my favourite paladin NPC, hmm that is a difficult one, I like Tirion Fordring, but I think I'm gonna have to go with Liadrin, even though I don't play horde as much as I used to, she really felt truly epic when she joined in the battles at the garrison campaign and completely obliterated that Pit Lord. Also helps that I was able to level a blood elf paladin named Liadrin to earn my complimentary hearthstone hero.

So to summarise, I want to play a paladin in legion and my favourite npc is Lady Liadrin.

My main will likely be a blood dk or Guardian Druid just because dk's have always been my main and i really like the Guardian druid artifacts. As far as NPC's go I've gotta go with nazgrim it felt nice to see him progress with us and i was genuinely sad when we killed him but its pretty cool we brining him back

As it was since the beginning, my mage will be my main.  It's going to be interesting going back to being a 'glass cannon' as Blizzard has described the underlying changes to the class in Legion. I'd love to see Jaina in the class hall, but I'm not sure she's going to be up to it if what I hear is true

My main in legion will stay the same as it is now .Really excited about the revision off the spec it looks really cool with the new astral system.I would really like to see more of hamuul rune totem he looks so wicked cool i'm a big fan of taurens and his lore so far 

I'll stick with Balance Druid since I've played one for a long time, also I'm hyped to check out the new changes in game. Malfurion is my favourite npc ofc :)

I want to use my dk as the main, especially frost dk. The reason im choosing this spec is that breath of sindragosa will be able to maintained for a much longer period due to the rune and r.p. regen will be more efficient as frost. This extended breath will feel much more rewarding comparing to the use of breath now as an unholy dk. Also, by reading the patch notes, I feel that frost will have a good survivability in legion due to the shielding from auto attacks and 20 percent dmg reduction from wraithwalk. Lastly, i feel that the animation of afking as frost really bring out the theme of frost dk and i love it.

I would like to see Tirion Fordring as the dk npc in ebon hold, since he will be dead and I think the dks owe him a favor in terms of the lore anyways. It will be such a sarcastic yet ambitious move by blizzard too.

I'm looking forward to playing a Demon Hunter as there the new and It's always fun to try new classes. My fav class npc for Demon Hunter is well Illdan I'm ready for him to make a come and help us destroy the legion once and for all

My main will probably be my Paladin, since getting Ashbringer has been a dream of mine since Vanilla... Also i loved Uther back in WC3.

Or.. A Demon Hunter, just cause Illidan, you know?

Death Knight because the lore surrounding them seems more interesting.Favourite NPC? Headless Horseman. For being a horseman.

The character I am looking forward in my order hall is Zen'kiki. Imagine what kind of stupid thing can happen with him or if I get assigned to do something with him )