FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My main class in legion will be the good old mage, hoping that fire is viable.

My favorite npc has to be Rhonin for sure!

I wish I had a unique NPC choice but someone already beat me to it. I'd like to see the Lich King. Mainly because my main will be a Death Knight. Of course I'm going to try out the Demon Hunter though.

My one true love has always been my shaman although i have never "mained" her in an expansion. With the changes to priests and paladins that I'm not looking forward to i think its time to devote myself fully to Enhance. Favorite shaman would probably be Rehgar Earthfury, i love a character with a spotted past, plus hes on the council of tristfal representing elemental magic, thats pretty sweet.

My favorite NPC of all time would have to be Nazgrim though... RIP

Definately going to be bringing the thunder with Warrior in Legion. I have always adored Fury - to the point of having two at 100 and neither having a second spec at all. - but I am really considering giving Arms a go. As for my favourite class NPC. Of all time, Tirion Fordring. Because who doesn't love the F out of Ashbringer? But, he's always been a great character in my personal opinion. His story involvement, his character concept, his lore; I adore it all. As for a Warrior NPC? . I've got a lot of love for Tobias Mistmantle. The guy's weapon of choice is a plank of wood, with a nail in it. If only all Warriors could be so cool. Plus the few quests he had were fun, in the Worgen starting quests and beyond.

i would play my Death knight and the daemon hunter then after that all other classes . i like to play all then i'll pick my favorite class of the new ex pack and focus on the class i like the most

I'll be playing Shadow Priest in Legion because I love the changes they have made and they look extremely fun! I think the coolest Priest NPC is actually Anduin Wrynn who is represented as a priest in Hearthstone. I'm sure we'll be seeing him make other appearances but I would love to see him show up for the priests specifically!

In legion I will certainly be playing as a Demon Hunter, I started playing wow during The Burning Crusade, There I fell in love with Dh lore and I Always dreamead to be one and for this reason this will be the first class i'm gonna create and main in legion. My favourite npc as a demon hunter is Leotheras the Blind, he was a serpent shrine cavern boss, back in tbc, I loved that character and I'd love even more to see him in Demon Hunter's Order hall. After all he's immortal so I really hope he comes back

Will be playing mage in Legion, because fire is finally looking decent, and well, portals are a massive convenience. 

As for my favourite NPC, I know she isnt a mage, but it would be hella cool to have Sylvanas accompany you on some quests. 

Going to be maining a Paladin in Legion! I've been maining a Paladin since I started playing back in Wrath of the Lich King and the class has really stuck with me. Or I've gotten very attached to the class. Maybe both!

I think my favorite paladin NPC is Uther the Lightbringer - he's a pretty awesome guy and he's like... the iconic paladin in my opinion. (He's also fun to play in Heroes of the Storm.) I think he's a little too dead to join us in the class hall, unfortunately... :)

(I would like to see Tarenar Sunstrike and Gidwin Goldbraids from that EPL quest chain in Light's Hope Chapel, though!)

frost mage represent, man. definitely my favorite class in the game. as for npc mages, khadgar's the best. i loved his character in the legendary ring quest for wod.

I have mained a druid since the end of TBC, and will probably continue to do so. Played every class at max level, i like the druid most due to it's utility. Will definitely try Demon Hunter though. Favourite NPS has to be Fandral Staghelm, due to his staff. What else needs be said.

Hello everyone, I love healing in this game and I've been playing discipline priest as a main for a while now. I'm planning to continue doing in Legion. As for a famous NPC, I'd like to see Rohan. I've read Christie Golden's book The Shattering and I liked Rohan in this novel, so it would be nice to meet him in my class order hall. Cheers, 

I'd like to play Ret Paladin in Legion but I'm not in love with the direction the spec design took since the Alpha launched. Ideally I will try it for myself during Beta. I'd rather not base my decision on the often hyperbolic opinions of those giving feedback, but on my own experience. I expect that I will adjust to the changes and continue as Ret.

My favorite paladin NPC is Tirion Fordring. That old man is awesome. Without spoiling anything, I'll be interested to see how his story arc pans out in Legion.

It looks like a unique spec and it also looks like a new gameplay style for World of Warcraft.Im gonna focus on mythic raiding with a DH during Legion, probably trying to push Realm First. My favorite class NPC is of course Illidan Stormrage

Main class in Legion will be a Demon Hunter. Fallback class will be a Fury Warrior or Healing priest.

Favorite NPC would be Chromie. So cute~

My main character in Legion will as always be my healer priest. I spent several years / expansions playing as discipline and for WoD switched to Holy and have loved it.  As for NPC, it has to be Alexandros Morgraine. need I say more?

Thats an easy question for me. I started playing World of Warcraft as this class and i will stick with it to the end tho. Also i like tanking the most out of all roles. I would love to see Highlord Tirion Fordring himself in my class order hall.

Demon Hunter more than likely.  Appears to be a very smooth tanking playstyle and I like tanking so wouldn't mind testing it out.  Class hero honestly the only one I know of is Illidan so I suppose him maybe

Edited by Xath117

I would love to see Uther Lightbringer in my class hall even as a ghost given you advise to how to deal with the deamon invaison.

My main ill be playing for legion is going to be Death knight for sure, Unholy looks like its going to be a lot of fun to play especially with the new artifact weapon ability. Npc i would like to see in the order hall would have to be the lich king, but he has ICC to sit on so i do not think he will be joining us anytime soon outside of the weapon quest

It is my current main and the very first dps class I absolutely fell in love with upon trying it for the first time. An all-time favourite hunter will of course have to be Alleria Windrunner. I can hardly wait for Legion and all the related lore. Alleria is a favourite, but I must say I am partial to all the sisters ^^ they are all three absolutely amazing and it would be really nice, albeit hardly possible, to see them all fighting side by side. My "main alt" will be my druid, which I have been playing as a main since wrath and which got sadly neglected in WoD because of my newly found love for hunters. I still love my druid and I want to make it justice. If I was to chose a "famous druid" for my Class hall, Alamo would defnitely be the first choice How did Blizzard not think of that yet?. Joke aside, I always had a thing for Leyara. I wish there was some sort of redemption for her somehow.