FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My first choose class is Beast Mastery Hunter . New Mechanize Pet . New Talent .I'm really really very very very want to play it . and, the legendary NPC in my hunter hall of course is Rexxar . The famous Hunter in the Azeroth .

Since vanilla World of Warcaft i choose my Mage. When comes out Wotlk i became gnome warrior and with my Shadowmourne i was really great. All taurens were mine) Now in New Amazing Addon of World of Warcraft - Legion i really wanna be a Demon Hunter, because of a countless points. I wanted this class since Burning Crusade, illidan and so on. I hope and prey that this class will be amazing, gorgeous in his mechanic dps or tanking, it dosn't matter. My voice for Demon Hunter

I will be maining a WW monk in legion because I thought its play style was really fun in the alpha.  I'd like to see Emperor Shaohao floating around the order hall

From the moment that I've played Warcraft 3 Arthas was my favorite character so I've always wanted to play Death Knight in WoW but back in Burning Crusade we have no such oportunity . So I've decided to play Warlock because dark magic reasons you know. But that wasn't me I wanna cut my enemies in many little pieaces and consume their soul but Warlock was not that interesting for me except the soul draining moment 3:) Then I've tried warrior and played alot with him when WotLK came and that was a start of a new era for me as a WoW player as a Rider of Acherus. And in Legion I'm gonna feast on bodies of my enemies and drain their soul . Four Riders of My-apocalypse I need to see that quest first hand and see mighty Thoras and Nazgrim in Action .

Warlock Domo looks cool and fun , how it is suppose to be played. Class Hall looks HeavyMetal Fave NPC Gul'dan love his Lore and Look

I chose PALADIN,I like the way of PALADIN's operation and the belief in its operation.I hope to see Fortin in the career hall as a mentor to the soul.

I'll be playing a hunter in Legion just like I have in every expansion. Have to relearn my class. o_x As far as Order Hall NPCs go, it would be cool to see Nathanos Blightcaller or Shandris Feathermoon in there. Nathanos was my bane when I was playing Alliance at 60 in vanilla :l And kiting Shandris to Org was fun. :x

I'll play mage in legion, because It's by far my favorite class ever.

I'd like to see Khadgar again in my order halls because he is so cool :D

I'll stick to Rogue, at least at the beginning, even tho DH seems fun and similar in role.  regarding NPCs I think Valeera is representing the class fantasy very well, and I know she'll be present in the class hall

My main class is and always has been the holy priest. Unfortunately since discipline priest is generally better in WoD, I am currently speced into discipline. Hoping to see something close to the Benediction staff in classic WoW, and staves are always transmoged to the Benediction staff, I would love to have something similar to it. My favorite NPC in all of the Warcraft series is Sylvanas, if she is part of the hunter's hall, I would switch over to be a huntard right away

My chosen class is Death Knight. It fits my personality and playstyle. I am very upset about the removal of BREATH OF SINDRAGOSA from the Blood spec. My favorite Death Knight lore character is Arthas. Since he's dead, though, and we won't see him in our class halls, another paladin convert to the deathknights would be dank. Someone like Tirion Fordring. Take away the paladins' greatest leader and make him a servant of the undead.

Will be maining a fury warrior in Legion, super keen to see all the changes they have made to it. Also would be awesome if Broxigar was at the order hall, however that's probably not going to happen so probably Durotan.

with the arrival of the legion around the corner I plan on dawning my warglaves with my brothers and sisters and letting out that inner demon. Though I will keep my other toons up to snuff, the demon hunter is going to be my main focus. As we get the shores of the Broken Isles secured I hope to see Illidan returned and informing the new recruits just how "not prepared" they are!

For Legion I am switching mains: from a Demonology Warlock,to my new class: a Demon Hunter.  What got me into Warlock was in fact metamorphosis; morphing into a demon is just awesome! and a Demon Hunter exceeds this awesomeness even further. 

The NPC I am looking forward to see in my order hall is Altruis the Sufferer. Ever since I met him in Nagrand my interest for demon hunters grew to the point of researching all kinds of lore about them. As my first contact with a demon hunter and a very interesting character I'd like to kick some demon's butt by his side. 

To be honest, I am torn as to which will be my main class in Legion. My BM Hunter was my main all through out WoD and is my first ever created toon. I also have a soft spot for Feral Druids and love love love all the possible kitteh forms to choose from. To help me truly decide, I will play both specs heavily at the beginning of Legion until I truly make-up my mind. As for a fav class NPC, I am still relatively new to WoW and there is a lot of lore to take in. I've only just scratched the surface to be honest. That being said, I'd love to see Rexxar. We both have something in common, a love of animals

I will play as a mage in legion , LIke to play as Frost and arcane , played since Mop en enjoing it alot. Want to try the new changes to the class 

I will be Maining Resto Druid because I love healing, and from what I can see so far from the alpha notes as well as some of the beta notes, Healing is going to be a blast in end game raiding, which is where my guild will eventually end up.  Unfortunately I also have every other class at 100, so I will be making a demon hunter and I look forward to experiencing each class's story throughout gaining its artifact so I think I just dedicated the next year of my life to wow just to enjoy all the aspects of the game for each individual alt

Just like in MoP and WoD I'm gonna stay on my beloved Monk. Still deciding on going either going Windwalker or Mistweaver, but that might depend on what the raid team needs.  I would really like it if Li Li would show up in the Order Hall. Really liked her character during MoP

Given a lot of thought, and watching tons of hours of Alpha videos and reading, I'm going to start out tanking on the DK.  Its been a rough road for blood, and I am hoping things shape up for us in the months to come.  There is obvious room for improvement, and I think the modified playstyle that blood DK's will have to learn is a good fit for me. Obviously, if we get *cough* Tirion as a DK, it would be real frickin cool if he followed us in the Hall.  More likely however, Nazgrim could be a great champion for The Ebon Blade

I will be playing Paladin, more specifically, Retribution Paladin.This was my first Character back when I started playing WoW during The Burning Crusade, and I have never switched to other classes (as for my main character that is, I do have all classes at max level =D). The NPC I'd like to see make an appearance in the 'Sanctum of Light' Paladin Class Order Hall, is Turalyon. Word is, he's been hanging out on the Broken Isles. Why not come over to the main land of Eastern Kingdoms and enjoy Light's Hope Chapel for a bit, Turalyon? Thumbs up  I hope I'll be able to experience the Legion Beta at some point, to enjoy the Class Order Hall first hand, and getting my hands on the Ashbringer.