FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After many hours of watching the changes to the tanking classes I have decided to main a Guardian Druid. This new iteration seems miles better than WOD's not to mention how amazing its artifact weapon makes it look.  As for the NPC I have always liked Hamuul Runetotem he fits the "How a druid should look" image in my opinion. (Now, I dont know if she counts as a druid class NPC but, if I can pick Ysera, then Ysera it is)

My main class in Legion is going to be a Demon hunter. I just want to fight fire with fire) And it is so mobile.I want to see Illidan as NPC, because it's my favourite tragic character since.

I am going to main a Demon Hunter, as I always play the new class when one is launched and really they look amazing. I would like to see Maiev as an NPC in my Class order hall because even though she chases Illidan wherever he goes, I think she might actually in her heart, love him. That story would be great to see in questing or even just through the world

I am going to be maining a balance druid for Legion. I love the fact you can pick up a druid and change some gear and fulfill every role in the game with it. I have always thought that Malfurion is a boss, what with the antlers and wings. He is so deep in the druid arts he is becoming the animals he shapeshifts into. I have always loved the druid lore and the love they get with class sets. So it is going to be fun to finally play one again. Last time I mained a balance druid was in ICC progression

I have mained a Hunter since the beginning of vanilla, highly doubt that'll change now. I can remember going into the open beta for vanilla which was like a couple weeks or so before the game released, reading through each classes description in the character creation screen to see what interested me.  And the affinity for animals as pets just clicked for me, which is probably why I always consider myself a Beast Mastery Hunter as well (so I know what spec I'm gonna level with too). My knee jerk reaction to famous Hunter's would be any/all of the Windrunner sisters or Rexxar, but if I had to pick one above the rest then it's gotta be Rexxar the Beast Master.  Been dodging most information about story/lore/characters going into Legion to prevent spoiling anything until I can see it with my own eyes, so I don't even know if any of them will actually be there or not. But I'm hopeful. 

I'm going to main a Havoc Demon hunter, i love the combat animations and lore behind the class.

Really looking forward to seeing more of Altruis the sufferer as my second-in-command.

Always enjoyed healing as a Paladin and includes my favorite Pally NPC Lady Liadrin. Always played a Blood Elf pally since TBC and she always connected with me. But still wish Uther could be in the order hall.

I will easily main a warrior in legion because that is by far the most fun looking class there has been so far in the alpha/beta. Favorite npc is easily Varian Wrynn, sadly what happens to him is not good in the slightest

I will be playing Shadow Priest come legion because they look incredible.  I've been a priest/mage/warlock player for years and Blizzard seems to have improved everything I already loved about Shadow.     My favorite NPC is Maximillian of Northshire; Maximillian is hilarious and I enjoy his questline every time

I am going to main Vengeance Demon Hunter. I have wanted Demon Hunters since TBC.   Illidan Stormrage has always been my favourite class NPC

I plan on making my main a Warlock for Legion, mainly because I've grown tired of tanking and this current iteration of it kind of put the nail in the coffin for me. I've always loved my warlock as it's always been the second character I've used as a go to for raiding next to whichever tank I was playing during the expansion. I'm excited to see the new affliction changes and the totally new demonology spec as I've adored the way demo used to play out in expansions prior only to find it coming up short for the last little while. The warlock interests me because of all the new spells and abilities we're going to get (I really just wanna duel someone then throw an Implosion on them, watching many tiny imps explode on top of them. lol) Also I've felt they've put more detail into the other specs instead of just making one the "go-to" spec for the entire expansion since they all seem to fit a certain niche in what they do now. As for the NPC in the Order Hall, I'd adore seeing Cho'gall there. He's been showing up here and there constantly for the last little while -  sure he was a boss in Cata which means he's technically "dead" in our timeline but that doesn't mean the one that helps you in Mythic Highmaul couldn't offer his services to the Alliance/Horde to help the warlocks gain knowledge of how the Ogres gained the power of magic as well as maybe playing a role as a quest giver or even a possible agent of a "new" Shadow Council run by him for the players to join up as with a daily questline

My fav class has been and always will be priest.  It'd be awesome to have Velen or Tyrande at the class hall. They might even be there, I have no freaking clue

In legion I'll play almost for sure a holy paladin and my favourite NPC paladin is... Arthas Menetil for all the history around him xD if you cannot consider him a paladin... then for sure Uther would be xD

Good luck everyone

I think it would be cool to see Med'an show up at the Heart of Azeroth as well as the mage and paladin class halls.  Maybe he could help me out with the shaman board game.

I'm sticking with my Retribution Paladin. We've been through more ups and downs than I can remember ever since starting in early TBC. Getting to raid back then wasn't easy as many other retpalas can attest to, but I eventually managed, and it was great. Most of the changes to the spec in Legion sound interesting, like a mastery that requires you to pay attention to the game instead of just mashing buttons. More and varied talent choices that impact gameplay etc.

I haven't tried it out yet, but Legion looks great, from what I've seen so far anyway. I love how the professions are becoming relevant again. The mythic+ dungeons and world quests also look great.

In fact, the only thing so far that I can say that I earnestly dislike is...

...the ridiculous numbers (again). Health, damage etc. I can't stand it. I sincerely hope they add a feature that lets you cut off 3 digits.

Hopefully Legion will end up being what we all hope it will be.

My main will be a Hunter, I haven't played one since TBC. I'm looking forward to seeing Sylvannas Windrunner get some spotlight this expansion

My main, as it has been for years will be Hunter. What makes class identification and fantasy hard for hunters is that we really don't have any lore figures that actually are like the in-game hunter. Shandris Feathermoon and Nathanos Blightcaller). I think this is due to the fact that bows and guns kind of pale in comparison to global conflicts that stem from magic and the Light. That being said I think Rexxar will be exciting to see due to his relationship with his animals being what most people want regarding hunters and lore. I think they could elevate hunter's presence as strong figures by tying their strengths to benevolent wild gods similarly to how in Avatar, although the blue people kill the Mother's creations, they thank the animal for it's life and in return for the respect, they are in tune with the deity. So yeah I look forward to Rexxar's presence as this larger than life (heh) figure for the hunter population.

I will play Mage in legion, because it is my favorite class. I Played since wow from Cata and when Cata released played still Mage.

I would like to see Lich King in order halls.

With all the class changes ive seen in the alpha and beta video's it seems like all the classes interest me xD. If i had to pick one i think it would be a warlock, in particular demonology. When i think of a warlock i think of black magic a class that has dark powers to cast or summon things from the void. Blizzard has giving you just that ability "With the buttons of your keyboard of course", to summon a variety of kick butt demonic minions to fight at your command. So if had to pick a one class/spec to main in legion it would definitely be a demonology warlock. 

My main class in Legion is going to be a Holy Paladin. I would like to see Tirion Fordring in my class headquarters