FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will play a mage, as I love to have three different specs with differents and unique playstyles. 
My favourite npc that I like to see in Legion is Aegwynn, because it represents to me the "concept" that Will Power is a strong and powerful mindset. A mindset that represent me IRL too.

I will level up my paladin main first, and my favorite class npc is Tirin Fordring, sadly he cannot be  in the class hall at all :\

Resto Druid! Cuz in the words of one of our brothers - "Ash'there'd'aradon!" Great words! Great! And u know him of course....

(oh god its Malfurion Stormrage, screw u guys i'm going home!)

My main will be Resto Druid. Because i like healing and i think resto druid's healing sytle is the most fun. İ really like running and jumping around in dg's and raids. :)

My favourite druid is Malfurion Stormrage. 

I will go on playing my monk cos i play it since the end of Pandaria and its the class i have the best feeling with till the beginning.

Blizzard did a great job with all the class changing, i dont agree with all of them but they tried to make the class better. Cant wait to try all the new thingy!

My favourite npc Chen Stormstout bacause in mist of pandaria trailer is exactly as i image a monk should be,a real martial artist.

I will be playing MW monk and Demo lock mainly. I love the uniqueness of both classes and the lore, atmosphere, and style of the classes and am excited to see the changes coming to both. 

Hunter for sure. Played it the last 5 expansions so why stop now. Rexxar has to be one of the coolest characters in WoW for Hunters, but my favorite has to be Hemet Nesingwary.

Edited by fdfcool

I will go with my paladin as always :)

and Tirion Fordring is my insipiration

Tirion Fordring is my inspiration

I've been playing for a Boomy for a long time now, since lich king and always liked the druid history

so i'm gonna play boomy for this exp and try the new Astral system instead of Lunar/Solar system, lookgin so forward to the legion Boomy.

My favorit Npc is Malfurion Aka: Shan'do, The first and greatest of Kaldorei druids! 

I'm going to main Rogue because I love upcoming Lore related with them, like Rogue's council, Garona's weapons, pirate stuff with that rename and rework "combat" rogue... I guess it will be awersome so I'd like to be there when it gets released.

Be a Pickpocket in legion could be kinda amazing too, i'd like to try it so there's another reason to be Rogue main in legion... There's too some "Artifact traits" and new talents that I must see and try for myself 

I'll be switching from my warrior to a Paladin because wielding the Ashbringer is basically my wet dream

As for a class related npc in the class hall, I would like to have a spirit of Uther, I always liked his role as the mentor of Arthas and I think it would be cool for him to basically just stand in the order hall as a decoration :P

I will be playing a Demon Hunter in World of Warcraft Legion. It is a class that I have always wanted since MoP and I have always read the lore about. I am very excited to play it.

I will only play BM hunter , because the love of animals. Favorite hunter course Rexxar .

I will only play BM hunter , because the love of animals. Favorite hunter course Rexxar .

I will play as a demon hunter (boths specs surelly), my favorite characters was always Illidan (from the very beggining), so it's kinda related that i'd like to play as a DH. And of course Illidan is one of the most beloved characters, but not for that i like him less, the only fact that his kind of an anti-hero, or that no one knows the sacrifice he made to do what he do i'ts amazing; i surelly would love to see him in the demon hunter's HQ

My main class in Legion is going to be survival hunter, as I've been dying to use my "Lok'Delar, stave of the ancient keepers" in battle since vanilla! 

The NPC I would like to see in the hunter class order hall is Hemet Nesingwary, as he have been a part of my adventures in wow since the begining. Also becouse he is a dwarf hunter just like me aswell as a legend and icon, inspired by the real life adventurer and writer Ernest Hemingway.

Love druid for the versatility it provides, like playing 4 classes in 1.  Favorite druid would have to be the one and only original druid--Malfurion

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      Follower Dungeons in the War Within Beta now count towards the weekly dungeon bonus event quest!
      Previously, we mentioned that Follower Dungeons didn't give players credit for the weekly dungeon bonus event quest. However, this has been fixed in the Beta. Now, to complete the weekly quest for 1,500 reputation or 1 Renown with a faction of your choice, you can simply run Follower Dungeons!
      Placeholder for tweet 1813926934872563998
    • By Stan
      Check out the latest Evoker changes from the TWW Beta!
      Evoker
      Verdant Embrace - Fly to an ally and heal them for [ 418% 501.6% of Spell Power ], or heal yourself for the same amount. Spiritbloom - II: Heals a second ally. III: Heals a third ally.. I: Heals one ally. Splits to injured allies within 30 yds when empowered Divert spiritual energy, healing an ally for [ 508.5% 610.2% of Spell Power ] Unravel - Sunder an enemy's protective magic, dealing [ 655% 720.5% of Spell Power ] Spellfrost damage to absorb shields. Maneuverability - Deep Breath can now be steered in your desired direction In addition, Deep Breath burns targets for [ 480% 600% of Spell Power ] Volcanic damage over 12 sec. Ruby Embers - Stacks 3 times. Living Flame deals [ 24.1% 26.51% of Spell Power ] damage over 12 sec to enemies, or restores [ 40% of Spell Power ] health to allies over 12 sec Shattering Star - Grants Essence Burst. Normal: Exhale a bolt of concentrated power from your mouth for [ 209.6% - 230.56% of Spell Power ] Spellfrost damage that cracks the target's defenses, increasing the damage they take from you by 20% for 4 sec. Eternity's Span : Exhale bolts of concentrated power from your mouth at 1 enemies for [ 209.6% - 230.56% of Spell Power ] Spellfrost damage that cracks the targets' defenses, increasing the damage they take from you by 20% for 4 sec. Arcane Vigor : Exhale a bolt of concentrated power from your mouth for [ 209.6% - 230.56% of Spell Power ] Spellfrost damage that cracks the target's defenses, increasing the damage they take from you by 20% for 4 sec Aspects' Favor - Hover activates Bronze Attunement, and amplifies it to increase movement speed by 25% for 4 sec. Obsidian Scales activates Black Attunement, and amplifies it to increase maximum health by [ 3 4.1 2 2.1 ]% for 12 sec Draconic Attunements - Bronze Attunement :You and your 4 nearest allies have 10% increased movement speed. Learn to attune yourself to the essence of the Black or Bronze Dragonflights: Black Attunement : You and your 4 nearest allies have 4% 2% increased maximum health Eternity Surge - II: Damages 4 enemies. II: Damages 2 enemies. III: Damages 3 enemies. I: Damages 1 enemy. III: Damages 6 enemies.. Damages additional enemies within 12 yds of the target when empowered. I: Damages 2 enemies Normal: Focus your energies to release a salvo of pure magic, dealing [ 563.5% 619.9% of Spell Power ] Spellfrost damage to an enemy. Eternity's Span : Focus your energies to release a salvo of pure magic, dealing [ 563.5% 619.9% of Spell Power ] Spellfrost damage to an enemy Pyre - Lob a ball of flame, dealing [ 158.18% 174% of Spell Power ] Fire damage to the target and nearby enemies. Time of Need - Your alternate self continues healing for 8 sec before returning to their timeline. May only occur once every 60 sec. When you or an ally fall below 30% health, a version of yourself enters your timeline and heals them for [ 418% 501.6% of Spell Power ]
    • By Stan
      Great news for everyone who pre-ordered the physical War Within Collector's Edition! It's now shipping worldwide.
      Early access for The War Within starts on August 22. If you pre-ordered the Collector's Edition from the Gear Store and haven't received your box yet, don't worry—you'll get it soon.
      The Collector's Edition is no longer available at retailers and is only offered in the Blizzard Gear Store, notoriously known for its high shipping costs to Europe.
    • By Stan
      Here are the latest Druid changes from the TWW Beta including the recent Guardian nerfs.
      Druid
      Tooth and Claw - Autoattacks have a 20% chance to empower your next cast of Maul or Raze, stacking up to 2 times An empowered cast of Maul or Raze deals 40% increased damage, costs 100% less rage, and reduces the target's damage to you by 15% 12% for 6 sec. Renewal - Usable in all shapeshift forms. Instantly heals you for 30% 20% of maximum health Rage of the Sleeper - Unleashes the rage of Ursoc for 10 8 sec, preventing 25% 20% of all damage you take, increasing your damage done by 15%, granting you 25% 20% leech, and reflecting [ 47.25% of Attack Power ] Nature damage back at your attackers. Harmony of the Grove - Each of your Grove Guardians increases your healing done by 3% 6% while active. Durability of Nature - Your Grove Guardians' Nourish and Swiftmend spells also apply a Minor Cenarion Ward that heals the target for [ 80% 160% of Spell Power ] over 8 sec the next time they take damage. Survival of the Fittest - Reduces the cooldowns of Barkskin and Survival Instincts by 15%. 12%. Ironfur - Multiple uses of this ability may overlap. Balance, Feral, Restoration, Initial: Increases armor by [ 120% - 112% of Agility ] for 7 sec. Guardian: Increases armor by [ 120% - 112% of Agility ] for 7 sec Pulverize - A devastating blow that consumes 2 stacks of your Thrash on the target to deal [ 135.7% of Attack Power ] Physical damage and reduce the damage they deal to you by 35% for 10 8 sec. Ursoc's Fury - Thrash and Maul grant you an absorb shield for 45% 25% of the damage dealt for 15 sec. Restoration Druid - Restoration Druid core passive Increases damage/healing by 71%: Ferocious Bite, Improved Prowl, Incarnation: Avatar of Ashamane, Incarnation: Tree of Life, Lunar Calling, Mangle, Moondust, Moonfire, Pouncing Strikes, Ravage, Shred, Thrash, Thrashing Claws, Wrath Increases periodic damage/healing by 71%: Ferocious Bite, Improved Prowl, Incarnation: Avatar of Ashamane, Incarnation: Tree of Life, Lunar Calling, Mangle, Moondust, Moonfire, Pouncing Strikes, Ravage, Shred, Thrash, Thrashing Claws, Wrath Increases damage/healing by 2%: 44%: Improved Regrowth and Regrowth Increases periodic damage/healing by 44%: Improved Regrowth and Regrowth Increases periodic damage/healing by 110%: Incarnation: Tree of Life and Rejuvenation Increases damage/healing by 90%: Incarnation: Tree of Life, Lunar Calling, Wrath Increases periodic damage/healing by 25%: 44%: Incarnation: Tree of Life and Wild Growth Increases damage/healing by 73%: Ferocious Bite, Incarnation: Avatar of Ashamane, Ravage Increases damage/healing by 96%: Improved Prowl, Pouncing Strikes, Shred, Thrashing Claws Increases damage/healing by 31%: Improved Prowl and Pouncing Strikes Increases periodic damage/healing by 44%: Improved Prowl and Pouncing Strikes Increases periodic damage/healing by 44%: Improved Prowl and Pouncing Strikes Increases periodic damage/healing by 44%: Improved Prowl and Pouncing Strikes Increases damage/healing by 8%: Adaptive Swarm, Bursting Growth, Cultivation, Dream Surge, Efflorescence, Embrace of the Dream, Grove Tending, Harmonious Blooming, Improved Regrowth, Incarnation: Tree of Life, Lifebloom, Reactive Resin, Regrowth, Rejuvenation, Spring Blossoms, Thriving Growth, Tranquility, Verdancy, Wild Growth, Wild Synthesis Increases periodic damage/healing by 8%: Adaptive Swarm, Bursting Growth, Cultivation, Dream Surge, Efflorescence, Embrace of the Dream, Grove Tending, Harmonious Blooming, Improved Regrowth, Incarnation: Tree of Life, Lifebloom, Reactive Resin, Regrowth, Rejuvenation, Spring Blossoms, Thriving Growth, Tranquility, Verdancy, Wild Growth, Wild Synthesis Grove's Inspiration - Wrath and Starfire damage increased by 10% Regrowth, Wild Growth, and Swiftmend healing increased by 6%. 9%. Bursting Growth - When Bloodseeker Vines expire or you use Ferocious Bite on their target they explode in thorns, dealing [ 70% of Attack Power ] physical damage to nearby enemies. Damage reduced above 5 targets When Symbiotic Blooms expire or you cast Rejuvenation on their target flowers grow around their target, healing them and up to 3 nearby allies for [ 10% 20% of Spell Power ]. Power of Nature - Your Grove Guardians increase the healing of your Rejuvenation, Efflorescence, and Lifebloom by 5% 10% while active. Ursoc's Guidance - Convoke the Spirits : Convoke the Spirits' cooldown is reduced by 50% and its duration and number of spells cast is reduced by 25%. Convoke the Spirits has an increased chance to use an exceptional spell or ability. Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc : Every 20 25 Rage you spend reduces the cooldown of Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc by 1 sec Swiftmend - Swiftmend heals the target for [ 136.5% of Spell Power ] over 9 sec. Normal: Consumes a Regrowth, Wild Growth, or Rejuvenation effect to instantly heal an ally for [ 515.2% 618.24% of Spell Power ]. Grove Tending : Consumes a Regrowth, Wild Growth, or Rejuvenation effect to instantly heal an ally for [ 515.2% 618.24% of Spell Power ] Lunar Insight - Moonfire deals 10% 20 additional damage. Earthwarden - Earthwarden may have up to 3 charges. When you deal direct damage with Thrash, you gain a charge of Earthwarden, reducing the damage of the next auto attack you take by 30% 25% Lifebloom - May be active on one target at a time. Heals the target for [ 225% 270% of Spell Power ] over 15 sec. When Lifebloom expires or is dispelled, the target is instantly healed for [ 138% 179.4% of Spell Power ] Potent Enchantments - Reforestation grants Tree of Life for 2 3 additional sec. Harmonious Constitution - Your Regrowth's healing to yourself is increased by 50%. - 35%. Vigorous Creepers - Bloodseeker Vines increase the damage your abilities deal to affected enemies by 5% Symbiotic Blooms increase the healing your spells do to affected targets by 6%. 20%. Implant - Your Swiftmend causes a Symbiotic Bloom to grow on the target for 4 6 sec. Elune's Favored - While in Bear Form, you deal 10% increased Arcane damage, and are healed for 40% 25% of all Arcane damage done. Frenzied Regeneration - Heals you for 24% 15% health over 3 sec, and increases healing received by 20%. Bond with Nature - Healing you receive is increased by 10%. 3%. Cenarion Ward - Protects a friendly target for 30 sec Any damage taken will consume the ward and heal the target for [ 316% 379.2% of Spell Power ] over 8 sec. Bounteous Bloom - Your Grove Guardians' healing is increased by 20%. 30%.
    • By Staff
      It seems Bullion unintentionally stopped dropping this week! Blizzard have a fix on the way, however, plyers will have to wait until next week's reset to get the missing Bullion from this week.
      Bullion (Source)
      We identified an issue that caused Antique Bronze Bullion to become discontinued early unintentionally. Bullions will begin dropping again with the next weekly reset, allowing players to get the one they would have missed (the 13th) as catch-up, alongside the regular 14th Bullion. After this reset, Bullion will continue to drop each week until the War Within launches.
      Thanks for the reports!