FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I plan to continue with my mistweaver monk, really eager to see how they changed the healing mechanics.Johnny Awesome, he was so full of himself in Hillsbrad it would be great to deal with his over the top attitude in my class order hall

I'm especially excited because I will get to use an amazing artifact weapon, Doomhammer, which has been passed down from my favorite WoW NPC, Thrall. Doomhammer has a large significance in Warcraft history so I'm excited to wield it myself and follow in the footsteps of such an amazing hero of the Warcraft universe

Planning to main Death Knight in Legion, I have played every melee spec out there and have found myself really enjoying Death Knight. The plan with my guild is to set up multiple dungeon groups to farm and boost the Mythic+ Dungeons

I chose Warlock, since the new vamped Demo spec is looking so awesome and since i main warlock on main servers

And my favourite character or npc so to speak is Illidan Stormrage

Just love the identity of illidan :D

My main class is going to be warrior, i'm looking forward to charge with my shoulder :O. my favourite NPC is Grommash Hellscream, the greatest war ever

When MoP was released I really enjoy playing like Monk, since that I have been playing Brewmaster Monk. It's pretty fun class, 1 sec GCD, a lot of awesome moves like roll, transcendence ( I miss Clash

I'm very excited to play Shaman in Legion, I started WoD playing my shaman and I really enjoyed it. I've been looking forward to playing it in Legion with all of the changes it's looking to be great fun. I would like to see Rehgar Earthfury get out of Orgrimmar and help take the fight to the Legion.

I'll be playing a mage in legion, probably fire, and since i like playing with fire my favorit NPC would be Kael'thas sunstrider, however it would be really strange seeing him in the class hall, so it's a good thing that we'll get his fiery balls displayed + pheonix shooting :)

I'm gonna play outlaw rogue, ( looks  cool cool.png  ) my favourite NPC is Edwin Vancleef !

I will be continue playing my druid the new forms look amazing. My favourite druid character would have to be Malfurion still

Really excited to try out Demon Hunter.  I've always been a big fan of Illidan's.  I'm really interested in the DPS spec and the variety of strategies that seem to be viable

For the last tier in Warlords of Draenor I have mained a Marksman Hunter, and plan on maining a hunter agian in Legion.  I think Hemit Nessingwary would be an awesome addition to the hunter class hall.  Hes a big game hunter, who has made appearances in every expansion, he should be a staple in the hall, if not at least a follower

So far I am leaning to a death knight most likely frost. As much as Koltira and Thassarian are cool and Morgraine they don't seem to notable. I will cheat and say my favorite death knight is now Whitemane for, reasons

Definitely playing a Paladin. Id probably like to see Uther the Lightbringer. I started my paladin back on day 1 of Vanilla WoW and switch to a warlock, after spending hours blessing people in raids. It has been my alt for a while (Warlock main) but im going to change in Legion smile.png The changes to prot pally seems like a lot of fun in Legion!

Edited by Malbabo

My main class in Legion will be Shaman (Enhancement). I played shaman since the release of WoW in 2005 (Europe) an will keep on doing so :) The NPC i'd like to see in my class orderhall would be Bolvar. I guess he is pretty busy guarding that icy throne but it would be awesome (DKs will get more story with him tho *sadface*).

I'm going to main Shadow Priest.  I have loved playing Shadow Priest since vanilla. I have many fond memories of vanilla in Alterac Valley Mana Burning people from behind mountains and trees.  #WheredMyManaGo.  Since they weren't in demand for dungeons and raids, I settled into Holy healing and shadow offspec.  I just wanted to play WoW instead of camping trade chat in orgrimmar hoping someone would allow a shadow priest in their group. I've been maining holy priest since BC, and always loved the opportunity to go shadow when I had the chance.  In WOD I've been maining shadow priest and only healing once in a while.  I ran Mythic HFC as shadow using auspicious spirits/clarity and had fun with it, but I was always in the mid to bottom on the meters.  Getting rid of shadow orbs and going more towards a pure dps class through the rework of their abilities is a breath a fresh air. I loved the lore, or lack there of, about how shadow priests are tied to the void and the old gods.  Until Legion shadow priests were just purple shadow people doing shadow spell stuff.  Now with legion, we will actually have an identity.  There is an actual story to be told that that will detail what we really are.  Shadow Priests are walking a dangerous path with the Old Gods gathering their power from the void without falling completely into it.  Oh the tendrils.  I can't wait to sprout tendrils. As far as my favorite class NPC, there is a major problem with that.  There are not any notable shadow priests on the level of say Uther for Paladins or Jaina for mages.  We have no role model really.  I mean Allister was kinda cool when I met him in Silverpine forrest whilst leveling ten years ago, but outside of random quest givers and shadow priest trash mobs in instances they were just simply ignored until Legion.  I would love beta access to find my Shadow Priest guru NPC in Legion and /hug them for days.  I want to /thank them for what they've done for our forgotten class.  Maybe MC raiders will let Shadow Priests be "ok" on a Ragnaros kill.  :-B

I will play my ret Paladin in Legion. I was very unsure what to play because so much classes seem so good, but in the end the Paladin is it. Mainly because of the Ashbringer and the lore behind it. It was my first character and it will be my main in Legion

I leveled a hunter dec 10th 2008 and haven't mained a different account since. I am really enjoying the changes to all hunter specs & cannot wait to try them out. I do have many alts, But I love my hunter. As for NPC, Malfurion Stormrage, basically because the name is so bad***

Only shaman. Invariably.

I don't know about you, but I'd really like to see dwarves get spiritually enhanced beer mugs for totems.

For the Elements and for the Azeroth! And Thrall is my one true warchief!

For Legion I will be playing my BM Hunter, its been with me since Wrath. As for an NPC in the class order hall, that can be difficult question as the only NPC that seems to be BM is Rexxar. I would like to see some more lore NPC's be BM and have some kinship with their pets, maybe we can add that dwarf hunter and his bear from the vanilla intro cinematic, that would be my choice to be in the class order hall

I will be maining a holy paladin in legion. The healing light is what drew me to them, and this argent champion would love to see tirion fordring again as I absolutely loved the story associated with lights hope chapel. I mained a DK back in wrath and I loved that story and it sparked a flame for me and Paladins.