FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll be playing Shaman, enhancement specifically. It's been my main since TBC and I'm not planning on changing that. I'd like to see either a spiritual version of Orgrim Doomhammer in our order hall giving us advice on how to wield Doomhammer or Drek'thar

My main class in legion is going to be demon hunter. Can't wait to play the class been waiting for it since BC. Would love to see Illidan Stormrage in the class hall at some point but I know that ain't gonna happen so would like to see Altrius the Devourer from BC always loved that bad mofo from nagrand.

A lot of times i've thought about what class to main in Legion, and even if the changes to Shamans, Monks and DKs make me curious, i will stay loyal to my origins and play as a Paladin. My main inspiration is Vindicator Maraad, quite an underrated character who deserves more love and lore

Have played Druid since the beginning of BC and fell in love with them instantly. Healer, dps or tank? One class to play them all. With my bro Maffe (Malfurion) on my side we'll be unstoppable! To the emerald dream and beyond!

Fairly sure ill be maining a Marks Hunter in Legion, it's been my main since vanilla  and i really couldn't see re-rolling. I think more than any other lore character Alleria represents what i believe a hunter is. She may not have an actual NPC in game yet but with legion coming who knows, I mean we are getting her bow

I played one in WoD for the first time, and I've really enjoyed it. My favorite mage has to be Jaina Proudmoore,

Warrior since i played that class since vanilla and in every expansion it gets just more and more badass. The NPC i wanna see in the class order hall is probably Rexxar or Grom Hellscream(but sadly this one is dead)

I've been a Druid main for the last 3 expansions. If I'm not Tanking I'm Healing. I've never played a DPS class well I've always played the Tank role and love it. I've always loved the Lore behind the Druids. My favourite NPC is Ysera as I loved the Dragon Lore behind the Aspects and being an aspect that is so tightly connected to the Druids really stuck with me. I've heard small rumours she makes an appearance in Legion which I'm very much looking forward to seeing.

I've always wanted to play a mage, but never leveled one past level 30 for some reason.  With Legion's level 100 promotion, I can finally get the max level mage I've always wanted . I've played a destruction warlock for most of WoW, and want to play a more interesting and complicated rotation with the new expansion, so I will probably choose Arcane

• Like 1

I will be playing Demon Hunter in the new expansion. I have been waiting for DH's to be a class for SOOO long. They always talk about it, but until now never happen and I am so excited. It will be very interesting to see how their mobility and glide mechanics play into raids =). Of Course we gotta have Illidan in the Hall. Takes me back to doing BT and thinking how awesome he looked.  I'd really love to get into beta and see all the new and exciting things Demon Hunter will have to offer first hand.

Hi, thanks you to giving us a chance to win a key of World of Warcraft Legion beta.

I am going to play Demon Hunter in Legion. It is amazing. After TBC had come out, I always wanted to play this class. And finally Blizzard will give me a chance to play it. My favorite characters is Illidan and Thrall.

Ever since i joined the fantastic universe of warcraft in TBC (early 2007) i fell in love with the shaman class and especially enhancement and it's been my main char and spec ever since.  My favorite Npc to see in class hall would be Thrall, although i know it's not possible i'd love to see Ner'zhul. Lok'tar brothers

• Like 1

Definitely Warlock for my main. Demonology looks so cool and it really fits the class fantasy of summoning demons to do your bidding and smiting your foes!

If there would be Warlock NPC's I would like to have as champions in Legion it would probably be Wilfred Fizzlebang who I believe attempted to summon a demon in Trial of the Crusader only to accidentally summon a demon lord and get himself killed. I just thought it was pretty funny and other than the leader of the Black harvest during the Green fire quest line (something Ebonlocke I think?) I can't think of many very standout warlocks.

I'll be maining affliction warlock in Legion.  As for the class NPC I'd like to see in the warlock order hall, that would have to be Oronok Torn-Heart from Burning Crusade in Shadowmoon Valley.  I think it would be cool to see him get back in the warlock business now that the Legion is posing a huge threat. The reason could be that he wants to continue to redeem himself for his past service to Gul'dan.

My reasons being :- its a fast phased class-it looks awesome ( using the light to banish the evil of the world)My favorite character in lore is Uther  the Lighbringer , the first human paladin  , the mentor of Arthas , the ghost that even in death helped us defeat the Lich king.  I hope we will hear of him again soon.

Playing Mage since Vanilla. Always have, always will. Favorite Mage NPC? Does Sylvanas count? Probably not, so I'll go with Jaina because she told Arthas not to purge Stratholme. Those poor little inhabitants sad.png

Since classic I've maintained a Ranged DPS + Melee DPS main - This time around I'll probably pick my Demo lock as my ranged main and being a sucker for new classes, a Demon Hunter as my melee main. As for a class hall NPC, I'll cast my vote for Illidan considering it's finally the time for Demon Hunters to partake in the main event.

When i started WoD, i started playing warlock as my main for the first time. and thats the first time i have stuck to one class. so thats the class i'll stick to for legion.  it has three different specs that have three totally different play styles. And that i need to swop specs for different bosses for the max dps makes it even more interesting