FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i play rogue but it's my main since 7 years.

i want to try the new Outlaw spec ! 

I hope we see Yrel, he story line was one of the highlights in WoD for me.  It would be nice to see something nice come out of that expansion and not have it swept under the rug due to negative fan reaction

Although I am nervous at the changes they are making that is why I want to get into beta and test everything out. The fact we're getting ashbringer is fantastic. I've loved that historic sword since my early days in the game. When fighting the Lich King Tirion jumps out to break frostmounre gave me chills. I love the lore of the class and the current feel and I'm excited to see what legion has in store.

I have been playing a priest since I started WoW (officially, without playing on trials, sometime during Wrath of the Lich King). Even when I've tried to swap to another healer because hpriests often end up being the weaker healer depending on group size and comp, I just can't bring myself to swap main. I love the priest toolkit and the fact they always use more than just two spells to heal. :P

I honestly don't know what to say about the Class NPC. :( I guess Tyrande, maybe. She's badass and beautiful. I'm not sure where she stands with the blood elves though :P

In fact I'm still hesitating. Actually I'm quiet eager to play a shaman heal. However I don't really like the shaman NPCS (sorry Thrall). I would prefer the Paladin class order hall which seems so awesome with all the great paladins like Uther the Lightbringer :)

My main class in Legion will be a Discipline Priest. I debated between classes, but the changes to discipline and shadow appear far too good to pass

Really looking foward to test Unholy Specc and damm those artifacts are just awesome . I would like to see Teron Gorefiend on my Class Hall

I'll be maining Hunter, I love this class since i play Wow in 2007 :/ never stop more than a month ^^ and the NPC i'd love to see in my order hall is Hemet Nesingwary because he follow us since the begining of our journey :)

Sorry for my English i'm French ;)

I really like green fire quest chain so i am very excited for new Warlock lore and the expansion theme contributes it a lot too. Plus, the demonology spec looks very interesting and i hope will be fun to play. As for class NPC, i think Jubeka Shadowbreaker from green fire quest was the most memorable one for me.

Ill be maining my paladin yet again. The new system for healing seems to be just down my alley, and off the lore is just epic. Ashbringer. /droolCurrently my standing on who to see in my class hall is divided. I feel as a paladin, I have such respect for Tirion, that he'd be most welcome in the hall. That being said. As a player on the Eu server Aszune since vanilla launch, having this might elf princess getting out of her stone-imprisonment would be cool. We could teach her the way of the paladin, and mayb hint towards Night Elves as a new race for the holy crusader?.;-P

I will be playing a Warlock in Legion, I love the fantasy of the dark sorcerer summoning demons and such ever since I read the Conan stories, also the gameplay is just so damn fun. I am hoping to have Gul'dan in a cage at some point in the order hall. for various purposes. He has been a naughty boy with vast knowledge and having him chained up in the hall would be.beneficial. 

I will play Priest as my main, and my favorite NPC is Robin Williams as the genie in the lamp. And even though chances are slim that he'd be there, I'd love, love, love to see him in the order hall! :)

I will be maining a Hunter in Legion, and I would love to see Sylvanas Windrunner in my Class Hall representing Dark Rangers everywhere.

Tanking has always been my thing and I have always enjoyed the Blood "style" of play, inflicting damage on others to restore the damage done to me - Awesomely brutal as f As to what NPC I'd like to see in the class hall? Eventhough I've been Horde for a long time now, I started out as an Alliance Death Knight and meeting Thassarian in Borean Tundra is still something I think back to and remember quite fondly. Going up to Naxxanar and killing Prince Valanar with him and saving his sister in the process was quite the experience for me at the time, especially the deaths involved in completing that part of the questline

I'm a newer player, only been playing since mid - MoP, but been playing my rogue actively since then. I really enjoy the idea of rogues, and the class NPCs are amazing in my opinion. If I had to choose one, i think Valeera is a solid pick for a favorite (hard to choose though)

I have played my shaman since late vanilla and have always loved the class (even if it sometimes feels like Blizzard doesn't). It has been a treat following his exploits through cut-scenes in the game over the years, and I hope we get to see more

I'll go on playing Warlock, not sure which spec though, Demonology seems promising!

I'd like to see Gul'dan in my order halls ;)

will stay on my shaman, even so i found the order hall ugly .  would like to see Magni Bronzebeard even if he is no shaman, he is so damn cool

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      We have another triple entry in the hotfix ledger, as Radiant Echoes gets more improvements in retail, while Season of Discovery and Cata Classic get additional class changes.
       August 7  (Source)
      Player-characters
      Steady Flight should no longer be removed after entering an Arena. Quests
      We tuned up the Prototype Shredder MK-03 so that “Eye for an Eye” can be completed. Radiant Echoes Event
      Increased Flightstone and upgrade Crest drop rates in the event. Reduced the HP scaling on all event bosses so that they should be killable in a more-reasonable timeframe. Developers’ notes: This includes both ‘minibosses’ (e.g. Hogger, Thorim) and final bosses (e.g. Remembered Onyxia, Ragnaros). Season of Discovery
      Hunter Heart of the Lion once again has a 100 yard range. Warrior The Focused Rage rune will now correctly reduce the cost of Meathook by 3. Cataclysm Classic
      Fixed an issue where Faerie Fire did not deal intended amounts of threat when used on NPCs targeting another unit.
    • By Stan
      Due to a bug introduced with the War Within pre-patch, some players are receiving item level 250 gear from the weekly cache.
      We've seen numerous reports on Reddit and the official forums that the Last Hurrah weekly quest on live servers drop low-level gear for some players. Apparently, the bug was first introduced with the War Within pre-patch two weeks ago and still hasn't been fixed.
      Here's an example of a low item level drop from the Cache of Awakened Treasures by Omnifox.

• By Starym
      Week 2 brings quite a few changes, as Hunters in particular rise up, while Shadow has a really bad time. The top 3 remains the same and very consistent, so let's jump in and see what's going on.
      Warcraft Logs Points
      The below logs are based on POINTS, and not actual damage or healing, meaning they log the timed completion for the specs, with higher keys getting more points, obviously. The time in which the dungeon is completed is also a factor, but a much, much smaller one, as it grants very few points if you do it significantly faster than just any in-time completion. We're also using the Normalized Aggregate Scores numbers, for clarity, meaning the top spec is marked as 100 and then the rest are ranked in relation to that peak point.
      All Keys
      95th percentile DPS
      The top 3 remains quite stable with the Evoker-Paladin-Warrior trio reigning supreme. We see the first change of the week right after that though, as Frost DK continues its upward march in dungeons as well as in raids, taking 4th from Elemental. Both DKs are on the rise, as Unholy also moves a spot up, taking advantage of Shadow's precipitous 5-spot fall to the bottom of the top 10. Arms remains stable as two Hunters burst in, Beast Mastery taking 8th and Marksmanship 9th, as Frost Mage disappears down towards the bottom. Speaking of the bottom, Devastation gets some new roommates there, as Outlaw and Destruction fall and give Enhancement and Feral a break.

Mythic+ All Keys 95th Percentile Data by Warcraft Logs.
      All Percentiles
      As with the top percentiles, the top 3 remains solid, but 4th is immediately changed, thanks to Shadow's massive drop in performance this week. The Priest loses even more ground here, falling 9 spots into 13th, opening 4th up for Arms. Beast Mastery moves even higher here, grabbing 5th and moving in front of Elemental and Frost DK, as Marksmanship brings up the rear and completes the Hunter sandwich in 8th. Affliction breaks into the top 10, just ahead of Unholy which dropped to the final spot.

Mythic+ All Keys All Percentile Data by Warcraft Logs.
      Raw DPS U.GG DPS Rankings
      U.gg's rankings are based on actual DPS taken from Warcraft Logs data, focusing on the top players and span the past two weeks.
      Frost DK finds itself on top in the raw DPS rankings, as Augmentation isn't calculated properly here. Fury and Arms grab the next two spots, moving ahead of Ret, and the Fyr'alath wins continue in 5th, where Unholy finished the legendary axe streak. Even Survival joins the Hunter good times in 8th, where all three specs gather, just ahead of Balance who closes out the top 10.
      Mythic+ All Keystone DPS rankings by u.gg.

For even more in-depth data for each individual key head on over to Warcraft Logs. And if you're interested in more info on the specs themselves you can always check out our class guides (updated for the pre-patch), as well as our Mythic+ guides and Mythic+ tier list.
    • By Stan
      For the next two weeks, the Archaeology quest for Spirit of Eche'ro is available on live servers, so don't forget to get the rare mount before it's gone for 6 months!
      How to Get the Spirit of Eche'ro Mount
      1. Download MapCoords or some other add-os that displays coordinates in the game.
      2. Teleport to Azsuna from the Stormwind/Orgrimmar Portal Room or use your Dalaran Hearthstone to reach Dalaran (Legion) if you have one in your inventory.
      3. Seek out Archaeology Trainer Dariness the Learned in Dalaran at 41,26 and learn Archaeology if you already haven't.
      4. Accept The Right Path quest from the Archaeology Trainer and make your way to Thunder Totem in Highmountain.
      5. Talk to Lessah Moonwater to accept Laying to Rest. For the quest, you must collect 600 Bone Fragments of Eche'ro by rotating between four digsites in Highmountain. The exact locations with coords are outlined below.
      Digsite 1: Darkfeather Valley (50, 44) Digsite 2: Dragon's Falls (58, 72) Digsite 3: Path of Huin (44, 72) Digsite 4: Whitewater Wash (39, 65) it takes roughly around 2 hours to get the mount.
      Spirit of Eche'ro
      "The spirit of Huln Highmountain's pet moose."

Hurry up! You only have until August 21, 2024, to get the mount!
    • By Stan
      MoP Remix characters that will transfer over to retail will receive a gear boost!
      With Patch 11.0.2 now live on Public Test Realms, you can copy over MoP Remix characters from retail! It appears all MoP Remix characters will receive a character boost so you can dive straight into action when the War Within expansion launches.

We can't unfortunately log in to the game with the MoP Remix char on the PTR so we can't confirm the Item Level of gear for max level characters. However, keep in mind that the gear boost will scale with your level, so if you're below max cap, you will receive gear appropriate to your current level.
      When Can We Expect MoP Remix Characters to Transfer to Retail?
      MoP Remix ends on August 19, so we assume the characters will need to be transferred to retail by August 22 when Early Access begins.