FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi everybody, i don't know yet what l'll be maining on Legion, but whith what i have seen during the alpha i think it'll be a Death Knight, a nice class hall, a nice storyline with a new alliance to defeat the legion . For sure, the NPC i want to see in my class hall is the Lich King .Thanks to everybody, good luck and have fun

Long time Death Knight Fan and currently my Main. I play Blood Deathknight on Live servers and looking to play this in Legion. Always been a Massive fan of Arthas from the Original Warcraft Series so once WOTLK hit it was a no brainer for me to role DK till the end times. Also Loving the current planned rework to blood with the vast Talent Choices. Who would I like to see in the Class Order Hall? Its hard to say. so many choices. I would like to see a reincarnation of the Four Horseman. With your character being the Leader of the Class Order hall I would love to see your own personal Horseman guard to help out on class order hall missions etc. 

I play mage because it's the best class ever! Fire and frost, we control element! :P

My favourite NPC is Lei Shen because is the best :D 

Ever since I fully invested my time in the game which was very late BC and on the heels of Wrath of the Lich King's launch, I have played and put a lot of effort into the Shaman class. It was so compelling to me when embodying an invoker of the elements for use in combat, and healing comrades. Come the Legion's return, I will lace up my boots as a wielder of elemental energies once again and pick up a mighty artifact in which to further extend my talents and make those demons fear the calls of storms as they are enveloped in them. Elemental is what I'm leaning towards as I will be able to wield a weapon crafted from the Titan Watcher Ra-Den.The option for close range as a totemic warrior ( enhancement ), wielding the mighty Doomhammer, is a huge consideration as well. But I've favored striking down foes from a distance with globs of lava and devastating bolts of lightning and concussive shocks as if being struck with the very earth itself. None other than Reghar Earthfury himself

My main class will be Ret Paladin, I will always be ret main too.  Played it in Vanilla and it was hard but i wanted it.  I'm very excited about the changes to the class, love how judgement is now increases the damage of other abilities.  Love anything that had to do with him my whole time in wow.  Can't wait (tho i hear i may have to switch to DK if i wanna follow along with him now ((()

Since siege of orgrimmar I mained energy classes, first feral druid but then they got boring with the changes so I changed to monk. Love ww monk in draenor but with the new changes brew stacks and chi explosion are gone and I rlly don't like that. I decided to go rogue because it rlly seems like a real energy class with lots of variety, and this time I can even switch between 3 specs instead of being stuck with one.

I picked the Paladin because i love the Stories from Highlord Tirion Fordring and Arthas with Uther the Lightbringer its sooo amazing to read about it. And so i wanted to play the Holy Light Paladin and i got some awesome Transmoggs like the Set from Tirion or Marad *-* Yea and thats it ^^ Thats my Story why i picked Paladin and i write down my Fav. NPC's :D and yea :) Hopefully i can win :x

I want play a druid guardian because ill played since vanilla and i think is this my main in legion. Sorry for my bad english but im italian. Play i really want a legion beta key

The lightbearers who protect us, the lightbringers who heal us, and of course, the light's hammer, who bring Holy Retribution to avenge us. And my top NPC would have to be Turalyon, whose visage has welcome us to Storm wind for ages

I really enjoined seeing other streamer playing it with the new sound effects and the overall theme of the class. Especially if you get the Roll the Bones-Buffs just right, you might just pull off the most insane plays ever. And ofc, Windfury Artifact-Skins are a big plus as well

my main and favourite class ever is druid, and most importantly a boomkin~, been a druid since the open beta days of vanilla since i was a little lad,

would just love to see ysera in the class hall cause shes a cool ass npc with a awesome lore behind her~

Played DK since day one in WoTLK, it is funny how each new expansion I say I will try something new this time as a main but I always end up playing good old necromantic master of runes.  As for NPC I know it would be a little paradox but why shouldn't it be possible to be Baron Rivendare after all he was one of the Death Knights we encountered in the game back in Vanilla

I will play with my ret paladin,it is my main since i first started playing.I like the new changes to the class,it feels more smooth.My favourite npc is Varian wrynn,looking forward to see the cinematic at the broken isles quest,i am curious what happened to him

Warrior for me, same as it has been since I first got the game in January of '05. Sticking with it for better or worse.

As far as the one warrior NPC I'd most like to see in the order hall goes, hmm. Would have to just about ignore the rules laid out for the warrior hall to have anyone there that isn't vrykul, but ignoring that I'd like to see Jarod Shadowsong, actually. He's got previous experience against the burning legion, has connections with the wardens, and represents a lot of what I see as the best warrior archetype: the everyman that took up arms to defend his home and rose to become a leader and commander. He didn't set out trying to find glory or recognition, he was just in the right place at the right time that he had to step up for the sake of his people.

My main for Legion, as has been since Mop, will be restoration druid: it's just too much fun and it looks awesome going into the expansion. My favorite NPC is by far Malfurion Stormrage since I read the Well of Eternity novel and I fell in love with him, his brother Illidan and Tyrande. I'd like to see him or Tyrande in the druid class hall

My main will definitely be a Paladin, for that is the class I first rolled as, and have always stuck to. I complete everything on my paladin from Loremaster, the Insane grind, to having done pretty much all the reputations in the game, challenge modes from the past, and do some raiding and pvp too. With my paladin, I play all three specializations which means with that character I can fulfill any role. My favorite paladin NPC is either our beloved Highlord Tirion Fordrgin, truly a remarkable hero of the Light, or Lady Liadrin from the Horde side as the leader of the Blood Knights whose feats I'm not too familiar with

I have always enjoyed the deep history of The Ashbringer aka Alexandros Mograine. He is by far my favorite lore character and hero of the Light

I am looking to main Druid in the Legion Expansion. I hope to see Hamuul Runetotem in the Druid Class hall as well as multiple Druids from different disciplines (Druid of the Talon, Fang, Saber, Flame)

I will play Hunter in legion, i have been maining it for yers. =) I started playing it while i started back in WLK.And rexxar is by far my fav hunter NPC

I feel something about the totems and feel of it let me connect myself to my character a little bit more. ive been watching streams and im super excited what they are doing with the class and npc of course is thrall

I will play a Death Knight since this is the class I've mained since WotLK. I'm excited for the new class order and the changes brought to the DK Class. Can't wait to Dual Wield Frostmourne.  My favourite class hall character would be Darion Morgraine, since he's an important character for our class and he has an interesting and enriching story

I will main as a demon hunter in Legion. An NPC that I would like to see in my demon hunter class hall would be Vandel he battled Maiev in the Black Temple and was defeated however his new demon powers saved him. Just before he dove in to slaughter as many celebrating enemies as he could; when he woke he heard Illidan's commanding voice telling him to prepare for what is to come. I want to see one of the first demon hunters by my side in my class hall. To see if he will ever be able to slaughter enough demons  to avenge Khariel. I think not ever but I was captivated by his character and would like to see the rest of his tale and experience it with him as a fellow demon hunter. I too as Vandel shall prepare till Illidan calls