FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gonna be continuing with my Priest ! My favourite priest character is Akama, Priest of Karabor before it fell to the Horde... He has the deep, beautiful, tragic history. I am truely believe we can find more information about Akama or even see himself in Legion 

Will be playing paladin because that is what I have been playing since Burning Crusade.

I'd like to see

Tyrion Fordring

spirit floating around the order hall.

I'll main my warlock for the first time since Cataclysm.

The list of NPCs is pretty short for Warlock. I like having all these demons, but I'd also like to bring some old favorites back, like Wilfred Fizzlebang (death is not that permanent in WoW!)

I plan on playing a Balance Druid in Legion, mostly because the class re-design!  The new resource and mechanics, and even the different builds available sound very promising!

I am currently reading the Illidan book, so I cannot wait to see the story in which he and Guldan are evolved in, in Legion!

My main character will be Hunter as always. Beast Master/Marksman.

I'd like to see Alleria Windrunner.

I play WoW since the release of TBC and I still play with my first character which is a PALADIN. Nothing can make me change my class because its obviously the best one wink.png

I would love to see Uther the Lightbringer in my order hall.

I'll probably stick with my hunter. I have had him since 2006 when I started playing, and he's always the one I level first every expansion. Part two is Sylvanas, I just love her so much, she's part of the reason I started playing a hunter in the first place. Sylvanas is waifu for laifu.

I'll be maining a DK once again, and my favorite DK npc is the one and only original Teron Gorefiend, I'd love to see he original timeline version make an appearance in Acherus 

Have been a Rogue since the beginning and will continue to carry it through. Not to mention revamping my Combat spec is gonna be interesting!
Favorite Class Hall NPC to Valeera Sanguina due to her interesting story which has yet had enough love as it did from the comic to such a character of great intrigue! 

I play a paladin, this is my first character addon lich king, and when I have ashbringer, I'm will be like Turalion )

I'm going to play warlock. Warlocks are very knowledgeable in fight against demons, this is what makes Warlock an important ally in the war(apart from demon hunters).

As for a npc that I want to see is a Guldan, one of the most powerful Warlock. If we traveled into parallel time line, why can't do it again and find another Guldan, that will stray along us....uh dreams dreams...

Well maybe Wilfred would be resurrected and join us...

Yannas Seastrike he builds my boats and dictates if they start out green and i have a rough time lvling them but i gotta be a mage portals food no repair bill who can complain BLIZZ just dont make me go arcane again lol

World of Warcraft, has been one of my favorite games for a good amount of years now. A game that if I’m not playing it currently, I usually in the end always come back to. Each time I come back I usually try something new. Deciding what to main in Legion will be a task, because everything is changing. Everything will be new, and I will probably want to try it all. I do hope in this next expansion range will get their “just deserts” because let's face it they’ve been on their high horse for far too long. That in mind though, I definitely want to play either the sub rogue, or the demon hunter.  

The only reason I’m considering the demon hunter is simply because they’re the anti-hero in a way. It is why I fell in love with the Dk. I love the “doing bad things, for the right reasons.” For the core class itself, who doesn’t want to play a class that has a dark side. To embrace darkness itself to fight the darkness. “You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”

When playing a rogue you play between the lines of good and evil. You make choices for what suits you and it's always about the bling. Role-playing aside, I love subtlety for the stealth reason alone. Being a master ganker haha, ya I’m that guy. Blizzard are changing the class drastically so will shall see how well they do.

I’m not sure who will be in Demon hunter’s hall, I’m going to guess probably illidan?? Maybe some wardens to watch us??? As for the rogue I’m excited to see Vanessa, I hold a lot of memories when it comes to the deadmines, and it will just be a forever reminder of the olden days for the deadmines got changed.

I would have to say Brewmaster Monk would be my main class in Legion. The big reasoning is that there are a lot of interesting changes that have been done to this spec in particular since WOD. Besides the obvious class ability changes, I'm very interested to see the class hall of the monks. I'm also very excited by the new staff animations of the artifact weapon. It feels like they've re-immersed the idea of the role playing part of WOW again.

As far as the favorite NPC, I'm a huge fan of Taran Zhu ever since the patch 5.4 preview cinematic where he fights Garrosh. Personally he'd be my pick to see in my class quarters. I mean who doesn't want to be in the presence of the leader of the shadow pan? 

Holy Paladin! Mained one in WoTLK and like there look of the changes (Beacon of Virtue looks dope)

NPC's I'd like to see are Vindicator Maraad or Uther as they are both paladin with interesting stories. Helps they looks cool in any cinematics :)

Ill be going Monk!  Always loved the monk lore and fantasy. Also really excited to try out the new Mistweaving changes.
Favourite Monk related NPC is Lorewalker Cho.  That dude can slam down some mad poetry! I miss walking through MSV with him 

• Like 1

i finally made a Balance druid and I am in love with it, I will make this my main all the way to legion! It is more diff than the other characters I have played but now they will be making it easier to play I am sticking all the way with them

I'm going to be trying something new as an enhancement Shaman, they sound so fast pace and fun i'm looking forward to it and believe in blizzard, as for Npc im hoping to see Sen'jin even though hes dead :( he's saved me a ton in hearthstone haha.