FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will play death knight and my favorite DK NPC is a soon would be so, former Horde warlord - Nazgrim. Though if I should pick only from NPCs who are avaliable now, then it would be Trag Highmountain. His story is told in comicses and now he walks the grounds of Argent Tournament

Death Knight, because it was the first class that I truly enjoyed playing, and I'd like to see Bolvar in the death knight order hall

I'm gonna play a Paladin since that's the class I'm playing in the last 10 years, plus: Ashbringer!

The NPC I would like to see in the Class Hall is Bolvar. I mean I know he is all burned up right now, and he is the new Lich King, but he was one of the greatest Paladins, so yeah, Bolvar all the way!

I will be playing a Paladin in Legion.  I can't wait to wield the Ashbringer, although I will definitely want to play prot as well.  For a little while I could use those Warcraft movie transmog items for tanking  I've specifically steered away from spoilers about what is actually in each hall, but I hope there is some monument to fallen paladins, like Uther.  What could also be cool (and this could work for most classes) is if certain class trainers were in your order hall, like Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker in SW.  I come from Vanilla and remember visiting these people every other level or so, and it could fit in nicely with the fantasy that we are the leaders of our class if the people that once trained us are now followers

Once a rogue...always a rogue.

The rogue I play and will play is my first character ever. Created a few month after the game released. Played him since and loved every second.

The mobility, damage, survivability and fast paced playstyle is just perfect for me.

Favourite NPC would be Edwin VanCleef, because...well...it's VanCleef!

I'm going to be a newcomer as i've only played WoW until I got my hunter pandaren lvl 20 for Lady Liadrin. I am going to try demon hunter and ofcourse the npc will be ilidan

I played Rogue since my first day in WoW (one of the first week of BC extension) and it will not change with Legion. I would like to see Akama in the order hall 'cause he had a important history on the BT assault and the defeat of Illidan. No doudt, he will be important in this extension with the return of his master

My class will always be rogue, becouse in all games i like stealth action, sword dancers, daggers in the night, This class have the better atmosphere for me, shadows, criminal and assasins)

My favorite character who represent this class - Edwin Van Cleef, his story and quests in Westfall - the best questline in the WoW for me). So, as i heard, Vanessa Van Cleef will be champion on the hall of shadows, so i ques, the daughter of Edwin, is my favorite)

I'll play a DemonHunter. I would like to win 1 beta key, cuz i dont know which one stronger (DH - Pala).

Now i'm Paladin main. But i hope i win a key, and try to DH.

I started playing 3 weeks before TBC launched and I remember back then it was all about the physical copy of the game, when I saw Illidan on the cover I was so hyped about wow. 

I have wanted to play Demon Hunter since TBC and I have been hoping that one day this class will become availble. 

My favorite NPC at the moment has to be Tirion Fordring, I raided hardcore in wotlk and the first time we pushed through ICC was a very good experience with Tirion there, think it fit the theme of the raid very well. 

But seeing as I'm going to play Demon hunter, It would be awesome to get Illidan to the Fel Hammer, especially if we are gonna go and chase Burning Legion in future expansion to f.example Argus! Having badass Illidan with us would be an epic addition to our class. 

Going to be playing a monk.....always end up playing monk no matter what class I start an expansion with. Chen Stormstout is the perfect NPC to have providing advice, cheer and beer to all the monks in the order hall.

I 've been playing WW monk since MOP and I loved it, Chen is just such an icon and all the background about the expansion was amazing but I felt so bad on how the team balanced monk trough WOD increasing and decreasing values just by 20%, 5%, 10% it looked more like they were playing with the numbers more than tunning it. I want to try DH on the beta and if it is a strong class for DPS and it is fun to play I will take it as a main

My favorite class is paladin because i like the idea of a holy warrior that can heal. I also like that half of the paladins kit is ranged unlike most melee classes. I have been playing since wotlk. My favorite npc is arthas back when he was a paladin. Arthas is like a holy paladin who embraced the dark side and became unholy. Which is why i made my dk look exactly like my paladin and called him dark + my paladins name

My main in the past has been mostly a paladin, and I think I'll be maining retribution this expansion. Although I will definitely play my shaman to try out the doomhammer, my favourite class fantasy is definitely the bringer of justice and holy knight that is the ret paladin.As for the NPC, I've been getting very interested and balls deep in Warcraft lore recently, and I'm very much looking forward to doing some quests and reading up on Turalyon

My main class in Legion is going to be a mage. It's my favorite Class due to the enorm advantage of using teleports (I'm very lazy). And I would like to have a reincarnated (or alternative timeline) form of Medivh in my Class Hall. I think he was a really cool Character that would fit perfectly into the topic of the burning legion.

I am so excited to play my Rogue in Legion.

Favourite class NPC: Valeera Sanguinar

Thanks for the chance at a beta key

I'll main as all the exps i have been playing the feral druid! Hope that AoE will be better than this exp. An NPC i like is Malfurion Stormrage, as the bother of Illidan, it would be nice that he will appear on the exp

Always loved my death knight and always played it as a main until HFC, looking at playing it again as a main.  I would really like Arthus or Bolvar Fordragon in some way.