FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi !

I will play druid resto like the 10 years before ! Over and over.

It's the class, the most powerfull healer in any situation. :D

From a french guy.

Well, I will main druid on legion cause of Taking, but I would love to play shamman as well (trust me, if shammys could be tanks I would be playing the hell out of them). And about the NPC... I guess my favorites is Farseer Drek'Thar, 

My mainclass in Legion is going to be the Warlock as always. In my class order hall i'd love to see Jubeka Shadowbreaker, simply because she was there when I got my green fire ans she is matching perfect with my undead warlock.

The main class I intend to play is the demon hunter (havoc). Class fantasy was a huge pull for me, as well as the game play too! Something a little slow paced compared to my previous main (windwalker monk) but definitely hard hitting.

As for my favorite class NPC? Well this is a bit of a stretch, and I'm not sure if we would ever see this, but I know that the demon hunters have some ties to the naga. Or at least a group of them. How awesome would it be to have Nar'jira, the Naz'jar Battlemaiden you played as via flashbacks in Vashj'ir, as an order hall champion? I remember loving her quest chain immensely, and we never really find out her fate outside of being crowned champion. Kind of an obscure pick, but that's who I'm looking forward to seeing. :)

I would play a warrior. My reason being, the fact that I really want to find out more about the new lore. The fact that most classes are given areas from "past" lore makes the warriors more interesting. Also, it is a godlike place (the order hall), I would definitely spend a lot of time there. My favourite warrior-like NPC is garrosh, the story they gave him was beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing some familiar faces in the order halls. 

Demon Hunter All the Way!

Having been a warrior tank for the past three expansions it beginning to get abit stale so the chance to play a new Tank appeals to me greatly, learning all the new spells, the diffrent of style it will (hopefully) bring. Also to play a Class that has a pretty big Lore presence within the expansion is kinda hard to pass up!

As For the NPC i would want to see in my Class Hall, i would have to say maybe Pusillin, and chase him around the class hall Constantly whilst shaking my fist!

Edited by Yenke7

Demon Hunter, been wanting to play once since I knew they were a thing.

My old main is a regular Hunter, guess I like classes with the name hunter.

I've pretty much read and watched everything I can about demon hunters and every second I go without being able to play one kills me.

Favorite Demon Hunter is obviously Illidan, it's the server I play on and also he is my favorite character in the entire game. Pretty excited for Legion overall just because of how big a role Illidan plays it in, plus the addition of the coolest looking class from any mmo ever. The hype is real.

I'll be maining Balance Druid because it was the character that I made when I was introduced to WoW by my best friend and I'm glad I stuck with it and have made some friends for life raiding as that boomy! 

Thematically, I would love Malfurion to end up in the Class Order Hall because Malfurion is my favourite lore character too.

My Main in Legion will be ... i don't know i need make a choice between Enhancement Shaman or MM hunter. I like both but i need Beta so ... :s
My favourite NPC class would be druid since i think the most badass in the lore and have a pretty decent (if not the best) number of NPC in the game (maybe warrior). 

Nice to get a discord it's a pretty nice tool

I will for sure play my druid, without a doubt. Ive all ways loved them since they have so many interesting and unique specs.         Malfurion is love. He has some awesome lore and i hope to meet him in legion aswell ;)

To be honest im going to try Demon Hunter..since i was kid (now im 21 XD) i would love to play as "illidan" :D

thanks for chance !

Paladin! May the light guide you're path and vanquish the legion from the face of azeroth! Not to mention lightbringer wink.png Although i'm mostly interested in the new class changes, and how badly I want to try it all out! As for my favorite npc? Lady liadrin defintly.. powerful and very important in the lore of the Blood elves, and I cant wait to see her kick some Demon ass biggrin.png

I've mostly mained a Warrior since I started in BC, and they're looking pretty fun to play in Legion.  Both Arms and Fury appear to have gotten dramatic improvements to their gameplay and I look forward to testing those out. A little torn between Saurfang and Varian as my favorite Warrior.  I think I'll go with Varian after watching the Legion cinematic again.  Though it'd be cool to see either in the Warrior Class Hall

Just picked up rogue recently but love it. Stealthing around and one shotting is the life. Also being able to control fights with all my CC is great. Favorite NPC has to be Osbourne. Love seeing him just hanging out in SW. Every rogue NPC is cool though

I played Warrior for 11 years now, I´ll play warrior for another 11yrs.

I´ve been overpowered, nerfed, pruned, and buffed so many times I cant remenber.

I tanked creatures that H.P. Lovecraft couldnt even imagine in his wildest dreams... and beat them to shit.

Yeah Im a Warrior!

My warrior hero: Anduin Lothar.

Mained Shadow Priest from Tbc>WoD, during WoD I have Marksman Hunter a chance but grew tired quickly. I'm looking forward to getting back into my Shadow Priest roots in leagion ;D 

-MrTs

I will main a deathknight a legion been playing since late tbc and really started playing in wrath of the lich king. I immediately switched from my druid too my death knight the idea of being a minion of arthas was great and then even oppose him that sounded even cooler to me.

I would like to see kel'thuzad in my order hall cause hes a cool charackter and considering we work with the lich king he would certainly help us fight the burning legion.

I will main protection warrior in legion because I have been playing it for a long time and I am looking forward to the changes that are coming.

My favorite warrior NPC is Broxigar. He has really good story and would be nice if he was taking part in warrior class order hall.

in legion i will play a combat rogue because it will be a pirate , and pirates are awesome , just imagine a pirate-rogue on a boat with a sword and a gun singing  " yo-ho and a botte of rhum!" . plus nobody can defeat a pirate except a ninja so just imagine a fight between a subtlety rogue and a combat rogue , best fight EVER.

Yarrrrr

and if a could choose the npc it would be Shakes O'breen because he's pirate as hell , but it's not a rogue soooo , Edwin Vancleef i guess

Edited by Etseperion