FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So far I'm thinking about maining a BM or MM hunter, but I'm not sure, I play every class, over 12 100's ready to play, but I don't know what the classes are like in Legion. I've tried everything to get a beta, even begged to a GM, you just get unlucky enough to never be picked to participate in Blizzard's Alpha / Beta stages. :( Even if you have every game, including classic games and have been playing them every day for the last 15 years, yeah Idc if it's ruined my life, I've been playing it forever till the point it's actually infuriating. I just hope Legion is good, this is my life, I can't even say For The Horde or For The Alliance anymore, I play both! D: So.. For Azeroth?!?

I am definetly, gonna cotinue with my shaman since it was my first character i took serious and got up fairly quickly, so i've created a own story with my shaman along the years i played.

And like just look at the artifact weapon it's frikkin' Doomhammer, and we got the maelstorm as our own order hall tha's badass

and Thrall is by far the most intresting npc in the game since he is a big piece in the universe of world of warcraft and he has even been warchief can't be more epic.

I'm going to keep playing my druid i think when Legion hits, i'm a pvp player and feral is by far the most fun i've had in the game.

In my class hall i hope to see Hamuul Runetotem, i really loved questing under him in Mount hyjal, cataclysm. i miss the dude. Really hope to see him again!

I must admit I am kind of torn on what to main in Legion. Ever since I started WoW I've always liked plate-wearing meelee classes, so I've co-mained a Warrior and a Paladin.

Should I go with paladin as my main choice, I would really like having the spirit of Alexandros Mograine in my order halls, to give me advice and training in the ways of the Ashbringer.

If I decide on warrior I would love to have Lord Darius Crowley in my order hall. The man is a brilliant fighter, and his role and story in Gilneas as a starting zone were truly amazing!

Shaman all the way! Been one since I started in Wrath and the new changes make it look even more awesome.

Probably unlikely but I think Therazane the stonemother would make a pretty cool class hall NPC. I saw that Neptulon makes an appearance so why not have two elemental lords?

Ill be playing Mage, I love the changes they have made to every spec, mages just keep on getting better and better and the order hall is amazing you are placed where the mages of old were. 

Main class will definitely be Protection Warrior, going back to how we used to play back in WotLK with a few changes involved.

Even though I know he won't be in my class hall, Nazgrim is still my favourite NPC as a warrior due to how he always stayed true to the Warchief of the Horde and never swayed. That and fighting him in SoO was an amazing fight in my opinion.

My main class is going to be Shaman heal, because shaman have insane animation and a good class order ^^

The NPC i want to see : Rehgar Earthfury

Good luck all

Go Death Knight! For the Ghouls! And one of the coolest class halls. Have you seen where we customize our Weapon?! It's epic!! Teran Gorefiend of course is my favorite NPC for Death Knight. Even though he's lost a lot of his shine. But we'll help him get it back I'm sure. Hope he comes by the Ebon Hold!

My favorite class is rogue, my priest has always been my second with shaman third. In WoD I mained my shaman after leveling all three, I intended to level my priest as shadow first this time it just looks fun as hell. As for favorite priest NPC for horde side I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Going Frost DK again as my main, and I would love to see Darkrider Arly in the DK class hall, how she got to where she is Icecrown is beyond me.

B4 i started to play on retail i was playing on private servers.I played DK on WOTLK servers, i played DK on Cata servers and then i started playing retail in MoP....i was playing DK again. Then WoD came out. DK ofc.

It's my favourite class cos i'm DK irl. Kappa

I'l prolly play UH in Legion cos it's AoE looks sick and fun.

Favourite NPC that i would like to see in class hall? Arthas ofc cos i'm still loyal to my master.

been playing Paladin since late 2004 started as a holy then shifted to prot by the release of Totc . got couple of high level alts but main focus will always be the paladin . Uther typically is one of my favorite npc , his background story , his impact and role .

I will probably be playing rogue in Legion.

An NPC i'd love to see in the rogue order halls would be Lilian Voss. In my opinion, she deserves more attention and a new storyline where she envelops her enemies in shadows once again!

My main class will be Death Knight, the same character who has been my main since 'Wrath of the Lich King'. Still unsure of which spec, with all of the class changes in Legion. Frost has been my spec for the past few expansions, but I much prefer two handed to dual-wielding, so I may have to change to Unholy.

As for class NPCs, I'd probably go with Darion Mograine. Despite never hearing of him prior to WOTLK, I felt sympathy for him during the Battle for Light's Hope Chapel. Would be nice to see him again, as I know we will, considering he's the leader of the Knights of the Ebon Blade.

I'm playing my Death Knight as I fell in love with the Frost gameplay in WoD. Those artifact weapons are looking pretty sweet too

Depending on how Prot Warrior plays, it will either be that or Warlock, currently leaning towards Lock also because of how many tanks my guild has.

Also my favourite lock would be Gul'dan, so I hope theres something related to him in the Hall when he's been fought/killed.

I'll play Death Knight because I love them, I've been playing DK since WotLK and I think they'll be so funny in Legion. I'd like to see the new Lich King in our Hall, but my favourite NPC is Sylvanas, she is awesome!. smile.png

Edited by Synestri