FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was Paladin since TBC and in WoD I started play Rogue and... I love it now. #RogueForLife
So I want to play Rogue in Legion. Since I'm mythic raider I'll play whatever my guild needs. Becouse of DH and alot of changes with classes and thiere identity I would love to test Rogue on Beta.
I couldnt see to many streamers who are playing Rogues and I cant decide if they are good or be benched coz of other classes (DH probably). 
I know we have Vanessa VanCleef in Rogue orderhall but I would love to Edwin to comeback and be main part of story for Outlaws Rogues, that would be so awsome. His death was fake, he left his dauther with legacy to go and prepare himself for greater purpouse or something like that ;). 

Shadow priests look like so much fun. Though she's not related to my class, Sylvanas has always been my favorite, and the fantasy of the MM hunter almost made me consider rolling one to be like her but spriests just look like a riot.

My main spec is going to be frost dk. Even tho i'm sad that they removed the different runes aspect of the gameplay i think they are doing some interesting things with dks to make the specs even more different from eachother. And don't even get me started on the fact that bolvar is back!!!! The Npc i would love to see in the order hall is Teron Gorefiend in a way since he was the first Death knight. Or maybe the Draenor version of him could join the death knights.

I'm definitely continue to main rogue! Eager to see how all the changed specs will play. Hopefully sub will be as fun as it is now :-)

Favourite NPC is Vanessa VanCleef. Nice to see her being a part of the class order hall.

I main a prot warrior, simply because i like the feeling that i protect others or help others so i always a supportive class when i play games, and a protection warrior have always been my go to class, when i was playing a new char up with my friends and family.

as for my favorite, class npc i have to go with High Overlord Varok Saurfang

(note: if he was an npc at this moment in time i would have picked broxigar the red)

I will play Rogue in Legion.

Favourite NPC ? Garona Halforcen of course.

Thanks for giving us a chance to play Legion early

My main for Legion will be my mage, I really love the class and even if I try to convince myself I would have more fun with my DK, I know deep inside that I love topping the dps meter too much. Would be so awesome to have her there and I think we could learn a lot from her. Maybe we could have like her spirit there or something

I've been playing DK since WoTLK release and I'm planning to change it in Legion. I've played a LOT of Magina and Terrorblade back din Dota1, I just love playing Illidan since HoTS release. Which is obviously planning to change my main to Demon Hunter and I'm so excited to even just jump around with it around an empty map since announced LOL, would love to meet Illidan in-game aswell ;)

I'll be playing my monk in the Legion expension. I've been trying out all healing classes and i like monk the most by far! I also really like all the lore around Monks (MoP was may favourite expension!) and their class fantasy.

I'd really like Taran Zhu to have a big role in the monk class hall. Arguably my favourite character in MOP and he had some great character development in the Shadows of the Horde Novel.

For Legion I will be maining Demon Hunter as a replacement to my Monk. I never cared for Mistweaver and enjoyed the pacing that Windwalker provided although many times it seemed lost outside of 3 target cleave situations. Demon Hunter allows me to switch to an ever faster paced class (which was my goal with Monk originally) and still provide the roles for my guild that I always have...with the added bonus of still being the same armor type. The only leery part I have about the class is how Blizzard will deal with the animation cancelling as I'd prefer it to be out, however, I can see the allure for those who want it in.

I have not kept up too terribly well on every NPC that'll be part of the class hall, but for Demon Hunters I'd like to see Maiev Shadowsong become part of it later on. Last I heard she's currently MIA after following Gul'dan through a portal which leaves of a number of options for her fate. The reason I'd like to see her involved with the Demon Hunters is how much she's pursued Illidan. Now there are multiple Demon Hunters on the loose and I could see her (after dealing with the current situations she's in and if she survives) taking watch with other Watchers to keep things in line. Providing some assistance or wisdom to help the new ones from falling to far to the darkness and becoming the next Illidan. 

Death knight no questions asked. Mained dk since wotlk when i first created him. I would love to see the spirit of Terenas menethil which was released from frostmourne after Icc. 

I started wow 3 months ago and since then I loved my Goblin Priest, so I guess I will keep with Priest this new expansion.
I know everybody hates him but well, I would like to see Gallywix in my hall, burn me right?

In WoD i played my mage but i didnt get as good as i was in tanking, so back to the roots.I really liked the intro of the DeathKnight and the Story in Wotlk but after that i lost the feeling they care about us lorewise. Would be nice to see some of the old Horde DeathKnights playing a bigger role. Fighting along Gorefiend would be epic

My main will probably stay warrior besides a demonhunter and dk. I am trying to get all these three classes ready for raiding each tier so I can play it on a competitive level.

My favorite npcs are the dead cairne bloodhoof and the still living baine bloodhoof, though they don´t really fit into the valhalla based warrior classhall. As I am already satisfied with the warrior classhall I won´t complain about it ;)

I am going play my Paladin come legion.  As favorite pally npc i have go Tirion Fordring.  he was one man guys in Wrath of the lich king expansion.  He also current wielder of ashbringer the most bad ass sword in the game.

Pally will be main. Over the last month I have work to get her pvp gear. After the fact. She is now a Bad Ass White Knight.

Friend and I will be doing Pally Prist combo.

But solo I will be using my Hunter (MM) or druid (LAzeRChickEN).

Beta I will be trying out the New Demon Hunter to see if it's better then my Fury War. or Rog.

I'm planning to main my Night Elf Marksmanship Hunter in Legion.  I've played hunter since Cataclysm and been hooked on maining a hunter ever since.  I'm loving the class changes, making it much more interesting to play than before.  I will of course also check out Beast Mastery, but Marksmanship is definitely my preferred spec to main.If I could have a class specific NPC in my class hall it would definitely be Sylvanas.  Need I say more?Thanks for the opportunity and best of luck to everyone else

In legion i will continue to play my DK as it is a class i have put so many hours into over the past few expansions.

As for my favorite NPC it would have to be Bolvar Fordragon as he is one of the few NPCs in legion that reminds me of the great wrath story line.

I think I'm gonna do the same thing I did in WoD, which is switch mains quite frequently. I'm starting where I ended in WoD with a monk though. 

And the obvious answer here would be Lorewalker Cho and Taoshi of course!

Feral druid will be my main class and spec.

Malfurion Stormrage is my favorite NPC, because of his rich lore and he is the first night elf druid.

With arcane mage talents being reworked, I am going to have to learn a completely new rotation.  I Will miss primsa crystal greatly.

My main in Legion will be my Warlock, who has been my main since early Cataclysm! She's going to be Demonology, because the thought of throwing a small army of demons at my enemies just sounds pretty damn awesome!

Honestly, Warlocks don't really have very many class NPC's that aren't evil or dead, but the green fire questline gave me a great fondness for Jubeka Shadowbreaker! I'm trying to keep relatively spoiler free, so I don't know if she pops up in our order hall (which I've been calling Planet Awesome), but if she does I may have a little squee of joy.

I will be playing warrior in legion.   simply because it was the first class i fell in love with, playing it since TBC, it has become a part of me, and legion is making it a whole lot better. my favorite NPC is Muradin Bronzebeard, and i would love to see him in my class hall, and would love it even more if i go on missions with him