FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will play Demon Hunter because i have been waiting for DH sens Burning Crusade and i love all about Illidan and the illidari. Im waiting for my novel so i can read more about Illidan.

I started to play World of Warcraft in US beta and from then i was stuck. there have been better and worse expantions butt a true fan never gives up the game he loves...  Legion is the expantion i have been wating for and now i will get my Demon Hunter class........ 

The Legion Returns August 30 and i will be there to stop them FOR THE ALLIANCE !!!

Cheeers From Sweden

I'll play a warlock Affli because the scythe is awesome! I love this class! PRAY THE LOCK! Ahah! Have a nice day! :)

Priest is the one and only beloved class for me. So I didn't even have a question which class I'll choose =)

As for NPC - Tyrande Whisperwind. I'll be really glad to meet her in my future Order Hall.

I'd be playing the hunter, more specific the survival hunter. I remember the old school survival and I miss it.

As for my favorite hunter NPC Sylvanas Windrunner!

I will be maining my Druid, once again. When I first really got deep into WoW (WotLK, though my account was started in TBC), I knew I wanted to heal. After hopping on so many alts for a good year, it was time to settle down. I decided on Priest. However, toward the end of the expansion, I fell in love with Resto Druid.

Every expansion, I have made sure to get my Priest and Druid both to max level and do content on each, but my Druid always ends up with most of the attention. I raid on her, I do side stuff on her, and I enjoy the lore behind them much more than any other class.

I would love to see Thisalee Crow in my Class Order Hall. She's been with me through a lot, and one of my favorite Druids ever. I was thrilled when I was able to recruit her in Warlords, and want her by my side once again.

Side note: My name, Nissalee, is actually not from this NPC. It was created from a mixture of a Planeswalker from Magic:The Gathering and Nidalee from League of Legends. However, after learning about Thisalee, I couldn't be more happy to have come up with a name so close to hers. It was fate <3

I shall, as always, main a hunter. More specifically, Beast Master with a Marksman offspec. Hunters have just always been the class for me, I enjoy not being too up close and personal, love having pets and just the feel of the class RP wise suits me the best.

The NPC I would like to see is Rexxar, he is both the great hero we all wish to be and has the solitary hunter feel I enjoy so much.

I have been an Arcane Mage since The Burning Crusade. I don't think I will be changing my main anytime soon. I would love to see Lady Jaina, the ultimate Mage, in our class hall. We don't see that much of her anymore.

I would probably main a monk or a mage since I have the most fun playing those classes.  As for the NPCs I'd like to see, I've got to go for Kadgar in the Order Hall since he was a pretty big part of Legion and I feel like it would make the most sense for him to be there or Lorewalker Cho since I'm a huge fan of lore.

My favorite Hunter npc is Hemet,his questlines are fun and pissing off DEHTA is a plus.(Would be Sylvanas if hunter is used in the very broad term,she's a ranger of sorts)

Still deciding, but for this question, I'll say my main will be Warlock.

As a Warlock, earning pets through quests was a blast back in Vanilla - so I'll go with Niby the Almighty for the class NPC I'd like to see. He helped teach me how to summon an infernal pet, not before some funny fails.

My main has been a protection warrior since Cata really excited for the changes to spell reflect and ignore pain. The main warrior NPC i'd like to see in my class order hall would have to be my home boy Varok Saurfang a bad ass orc thats been cleaving people since the 1st war who else would I want by my side.

So i will play a Frost Mage because it is that character that represents me the most, and it was my first char ever. I don t care that he is not the best DPS it is fun i have a water elemental so that i don t feel lonely and when some one comes and wants to kill me.  If i would make one new it would be a Holy Priest because i think the support team is as much important as any DPS cause we heal their asses. Plus again i like to play for fun and not for being the best.  Famous Mage NPC`s that i would like to see Jaina Proudmoore, Medivh (although i think is kind of impossible) or Med`an I would like the Beta key more for the content that will be released because that is the main motive i play this game: the story and mythology  plus my social skills improved like crazy. it would make my guild soooo envious  

I'm not sure yet but my main class in legion will be between Paladin (Holy) and Hunter (MM) and my favorite character in warcraft lore is Aleria Windrunner, and i'm so exited about the Hunter's marksmanship artifact weapon who is aleria's bow ! :D

I will play Demon Hunter in Legion because in Warcraft 3 I played by Night Elves with my favorite hero - Illidan. He is great and very interesting hero with hard destiny.

P.S. My second character - shaman, I played since 2008 and my second favorite hero and npc, greatest shaman ever - Trall.

I will play as Druid.Why?Because i like it and Druid is my favorite class in WoW.

My favorite NPC is Malfurion Stormrage.He is my favorite druid in WoW!

I will be playing my hunter, who has been my main since day 1 when I started playing back in BC.  She will always be my baby.

Although she will be come the Warchief for the Horde in Legion, having Lady Sylvanas around in the hunter class order hall would be pretty freaking sweet.  I don't recall if she is supposed to be there or not.   

Actually I'm still debating this myself. Leaning towards demon hunter, but will want to try it out before deciding. Will be interesting to see what characters end up as demon hunter champions in the class order hall. Illidan would be underwhelming though.

If demon hunter is not my kind of thing, I will stick to resto shamans. Been maining resto shaman for 3 expansions now, will most likely stick to it in some way :) Drek'Thar will be my champion of choice in that case.

There is no doubt in my mind that I will be playing a Paladin in Legion. The rich lore that has made Paladins stand out from the beginning continues in Legion, and what better class to fight a horde of demons than a righteous Holy fighter. I believe the Ghost of Uther the Lightbringer, cut down before his time, and needing to make an impact on this world before passing on, would be the best person to watch over the Paladins. 

Im going to main my DK i love just LOVE dk tanks and dps. His story of redemption is great and his struggle to maintain balance of what he and what is right is very interesting and an integral part of what it means to be former scourge, and the most OP class in lore.