FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im going to be leveling on my ench Shaman becuase i've mained one since cata (when i first got into wow) and i think im going to sick with it. Not to mention Im super hyped to get Doomhammer and just any/all of the artifact wepons in general.

I think it would be cool if i get to help find/meet the new firelord who takes the place of old raggy, and to have him chilling in my order hall.

Im going to play druid as my main, been playing it a lot in all expansion so far. And of course will my favorit npc be malfurion, because he is an archdruid, but also because he is the twin brother of illidan.

I will be playing paladin, like I have been since WotLK. I really enjoy playing protection paladin. Back in the days when I played Warcraft III, Uther the Lightbringer was the most awesome paladin imo.

I think i'm gonna have to go with rogue only cuz I like to sneak on people wink.png

None may challenge the brotherhood!!

Edited by Inhale92

Think i'll play a Demon Hunter, been waiting for the class since TBC.. time to slay some demons, with style B-)

As for the NPC, by far my favorite is Illidan, with Arthas coming in a close second.

His story is simply amazing to me and i loved him ever since playing Warcraft as a kid smile.png

Not sure if he's gonna pop up in the Class Halls, but that be pretty cool smile.png

Anyway, thanks for the giveaway <3

I started playing WoW with my marksmanship hunter and will continue to do so. My hunter is my main and it always will be :D

Doesn't mean I won't try the new demon hunter class though or maybe some others with the level 100 test option ;)

I am absolutely hyped for the new demonology warlock, can't wait to get my hands on it. Summoning an endless horde of demons, destroying anyone in sight, demobology in its purest form in my opinion. Now if Wilfred Fizzlebang could watch over my class hall, that'd be awesome.. The best demonology warlock as a mentor, yeah, the two of us would be ruling the broken shires (let's just forget he got insta-killed by his summoned demon...)

I will be representing my original class the shaman.  Love nothing better than slamming down totems and creating chaos in the battlefield.  Favorite shaman of course is none other Thrall himself.  Lok'Tar

I'll play druid, wasn't my main during the previous expansions but the class really grew on me during WoD for some reason. I don't know much about druid NPC's, I guess if some Wild God would make appearance like Ursoc or Cenarius without corruption. But I guess they gonna be more occupied with thirsty players in Emerald Nightmare. :P

I will play Shaman because I like how the specs are different from eachother so if you get bored with one you can just respec and have a comepletly different experience. 

Ofcourse my favourite Shaman is Thrall :D

i will be playing a retribution/protection paladin for my main because back in wrath when i switched over to my paladin i just fell in love with it and it's most definitely the class i've loved most since i started the game back in end vanilla

I'll be playing as a Demon Hunter because hey, it's Legion! New class! New quests! New lore! New everything! I can't wait to play Legion and experience everything new it has to offer!

-Tethras

Hello, I will be playing restoration shaman as its been my main char of choice since, the Linch King and want to continue his story,

I would like to see a few shamans in the class hall but if I must pick one would be Drek'thar who was thrall's tutor

I will be playing Demon Hunter in Legion because I have leveled every class to lvl 100 and I am far too bored with the game at the moment with any of the classes. I want to see more of Sylvanas Windrunner :)

i'm going to main Demon hunter in legion because they look really fun to play and i always wanted to play Demon hunter since Vanila after i finished Warcraft 3 reign of chaos and frozen throne.

I would like to see uncorrupted version of illidan in my Order hall to see what he looked like before he became more of a Demon.

I will be maining a Protection Paladin since i'm being forced to reroll from Monk by the guild and i think i'll find protection paladins just as fun and challenging as the brewmaster monks are and was smile.png

I have some plans about maining a rest druid for legion because of the well made tier 19 set and the awesome changes in the spec. And for my favorite NPC most be malfurion, just imagine having him bossing your oderhalls, would be sick!

Thanks for the opportunity and i hope il get my hands on one of them.

Sincerely Gottba!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      We have another triple entry in the hotfix ledger, as Radiant Echoes gets more improvements in retail, while Season of Discovery and Cata Classic get additional class changes.
       August 7  (Source)
      Player-characters
      Steady Flight should no longer be removed after entering an Arena. Quests
      We tuned up the Prototype Shredder MK-03 so that “Eye for an Eye” can be completed. Radiant Echoes Event
      Increased Flightstone and upgrade Crest drop rates in the event. Reduced the HP scaling on all event bosses so that they should be killable in a more-reasonable timeframe. Developers’ notes: This includes both ‘minibosses’ (e.g. Hogger, Thorim) and final bosses (e.g. Remembered Onyxia, Ragnaros). Season of Discovery
      Hunter Heart of the Lion once again has a 100 yard range. Warrior The Focused Rage rune will now correctly reduce the cost of Meathook by 3. Cataclysm Classic
      Fixed an issue where Faerie Fire did not deal intended amounts of threat when used on NPCs targeting another unit.
    • By Stan
      Due to a bug introduced with the War Within pre-patch, some players are receiving item level 250 gear from the weekly cache.
      We've seen numerous reports on Reddit and the official forums that the Last Hurrah weekly quest on live servers drop low-level gear for some players. Apparently, the bug was first introduced with the War Within pre-patch two weeks ago and still hasn't been fixed.
      Here's an example of a low item level drop from the Cache of Awakened Treasures by Omnifox.

• By Starym
      Week 2 brings quite a few changes, as Hunters in particular rise up, while Shadow has a really bad time. The top 3 remains the same and very consistent, so let's jump in and see what's going on.
      Warcraft Logs Points
      The below logs are based on POINTS, and not actual damage or healing, meaning they log the timed completion for the specs, with higher keys getting more points, obviously. The time in which the dungeon is completed is also a factor, but a much, much smaller one, as it grants very few points if you do it significantly faster than just any in-time completion. We're also using the Normalized Aggregate Scores numbers, for clarity, meaning the top spec is marked as 100 and then the rest are ranked in relation to that peak point.
      All Keys
      95th percentile DPS
      The top 3 remains quite stable with the Evoker-Paladin-Warrior trio reigning supreme. We see the first change of the week right after that though, as Frost DK continues its upward march in dungeons as well as in raids, taking 4th from Elemental. Both DKs are on the rise, as Unholy also moves a spot up, taking advantage of Shadow's precipitous 5-spot fall to the bottom of the top 10. Arms remains stable as two Hunters burst in, Beast Mastery taking 8th and Marksmanship 9th, as Frost Mage disappears down towards the bottom. Speaking of the bottom, Devastation gets some new roommates there, as Outlaw and Destruction fall and give Enhancement and Feral a break.

Mythic+ All Keys 95th Percentile Data by Warcraft Logs.
      All Percentiles
      As with the top percentiles, the top 3 remains solid, but 4th is immediately changed, thanks to Shadow's massive drop in performance this week. The Priest loses even more ground here, falling 9 spots into 13th, opening 4th up for Arms. Beast Mastery moves even higher here, grabbing 5th and moving in front of Elemental and Frost DK, as Marksmanship brings up the rear and completes the Hunter sandwich in 8th. Affliction breaks into the top 10, just ahead of Unholy which dropped to the final spot.

Mythic+ All Keys All Percentile Data by Warcraft Logs.
      Raw DPS U.GG DPS Rankings
      U.gg's rankings are based on actual DPS taken from Warcraft Logs data, focusing on the top players and span the past two weeks.
      Frost DK finds itself on top in the raw DPS rankings, as Augmentation isn't calculated properly here. Fury and Arms grab the next two spots, moving ahead of Ret, and the Fyr'alath wins continue in 5th, where Unholy finished the legendary axe streak. Even Survival joins the Hunter good times in 8th, where all three specs gather, just ahead of Balance who closes out the top 10.
      Mythic+ All Keystone DPS rankings by u.gg.

For even more in-depth data for each individual key head on over to Warcraft Logs. And if you're interested in more info on the specs themselves you can always check out our class guides (updated for the pre-patch), as well as our Mythic+ guides and Mythic+ tier list.
    • By Stan
      For the next two weeks, the Archaeology quest for Spirit of Eche'ro is available on live servers, so don't forget to get the rare mount before it's gone for 6 months!
      How to Get the Spirit of Eche'ro Mount
      1. Download MapCoords or some other add-os that displays coordinates in the game.
      2. Teleport to Azsuna from the Stormwind/Orgrimmar Portal Room or use your Dalaran Hearthstone to reach Dalaran (Legion) if you have one in your inventory.
      3. Seek out Archaeology Trainer Dariness the Learned in Dalaran at 41,26 and learn Archaeology if you already haven't.
      4. Accept The Right Path quest from the Archaeology Trainer and make your way to Thunder Totem in Highmountain.
      5. Talk to Lessah Moonwater to accept Laying to Rest. For the quest, you must collect 600 Bone Fragments of Eche'ro by rotating between four digsites in Highmountain. The exact locations with coords are outlined below.
      Digsite 1: Darkfeather Valley (50, 44) Digsite 2: Dragon's Falls (58, 72) Digsite 3: Path of Huin (44, 72) Digsite 4: Whitewater Wash (39, 65) it takes roughly around 2 hours to get the mount.
      Spirit of Eche'ro
      "The spirit of Huln Highmountain's pet moose."

Hurry up! You only have until August 21, 2024, to get the mount!
    • By Stan
      MoP Remix characters that will transfer over to retail will receive a gear boost!
      With Patch 11.0.2 now live on Public Test Realms, you can copy over MoP Remix characters from retail! It appears all MoP Remix characters will receive a character boost so you can dive straight into action when the War Within expansion launches.

We can't unfortunately log in to the game with the MoP Remix char on the PTR so we can't confirm the Item Level of gear for max level characters. However, keep in mind that the gear boost will scale with your level, so if you're below max cap, you will receive gear appropriate to your current level.
      When Can We Expect MoP Remix Characters to Transfer to Retail?
      MoP Remix ends on August 19, so we assume the characters will need to be transferred to retail by August 22 when Early Access begins.