FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will definitely play Death Knight in Legion, because this class is sooo enjoyable to me, I really love their lore, mechanics and gloomy appearance. I would love to see Koltira Deathweaver fighting by my side again, as it was at Andorhal! And maybe... just maybe... Fordragon will join us in this epic battle, too. What would you say Blizz, hm? ;)

My main class will be Warrior because it has always been my go to class since i played vannila (on my bros account) and i have always loved it whilst my favirout NPC will always be hogger, he used to be my biggest challenge when i was younger and i love the happiness i got from killing hin.

Even thought I always hated Arthas as an NPC I'll still play Dk as my main in legion since their lore is so awesome and mechanics are op always :) Also one of my all time favorite npcs is Koltira Deathweaver.

Victory or death ! yes, yes and yes, my main class in Legion is going to warrior. I play for warrior long time and warrior is my favorite class since vanilla, because my favorite hero in Warcraft story is warrior :)

Maining DK, first hero class is the best hero class:O

I've always been a plate dps, when mists hit i didn't love the changes to warrior, changed my main to DK and have really enjoyed it since. Hoping to see what it's like in legion, hoping it's a really good experience. 

Going to be having the Demon Hunter as my main this year, so I can kill all of them sneaky rouges in pvp :D:D

Druid has been my main since vanilla and I have loved every minute of it. I love all the druid lore and the class changes and order hall just fit so well, its all very beautiful.  Favorite class NPC: Its a tie between Malfurion and Hammul Runetotem. Malfurion and Cenarius are the reason we even have druids in the first place. Runetotem freed Varian from being a gladiator.

My main class in Legion is for sure going to be a Demon Hunter for the horns and tattoo's alone. As for my favourite NPC in the class orderhall well from what i have seen so far (having not played the Alpha/Beta) is Altrius the sufferer. I can remember running into him while questing in nagrand back in TBC and thinking he was cool as hell. with those glaives and the title "The Sufferer" how could you not?

I will be playing MS Hunter, the class i have been maining since 2006 when i started playing the game.Hunters are easily the most interesting class in legion with the newly aded posibillity to go mele so you can bet i will be trying survival aswell.

Hello  thanks for giving me a chance at winning a beta key in Legion i am going to main a Demon Hunter and i would love to see Illidan Lead us to victory against the Legion

My main class will be resto druid, just like other expensions since Burning Crusade. I would like to see Malfurion stormrage, when you talk about druids no one is better than Malfurion Stormrage to represent that class.

My main class will be my Undead Warlock, because whats more badass than that? They been with us since the vanilla cinematic trailer and i was in love since that. I'm going for affliction spec no doubt cuz of the Ulthalesh, The Deadwind Harvester! And affliction is also a fun class and will be even better in Legion. I would love to see Gul'dan in my order hall (I mean come on he is like the most famous warlock in warcraft, even played with him in Warcraft 2) But since i'm about so slay him and claim his soul in Legion that will not be possible.. So i'm just hoping for Drak'Thul ! 

I'm honestly looking forward to being a warlock (demo most likely) in legion, loving the new redesigned pets with wayyy more emphasis on pet management now.

And for my favorite class NPC i'd like to see in our order hall, I'd have to say kanrethad for warlocks, he was intimating as hell when I fought him back in mop, and his black harvest seemed like a neat group if it ever came to fruition (who wouldn't not want to be a part of a warlock army? happy.png )

Alright mainclass will ofcourse be shaman and i want to see akama as an apprentice to nobundo that would be very interesting :D

Warrior. Need beta to figure out wether I want to go arms or fury, beta plz :D

For my class hall NPC, Gamon ofc. Gamon will save us.

Going to be main tanking on a bear. Have always played a druid mainly resto and bear off tank, where my hunter was main since 04. but need a change. Also want to try survival hunter for some dps

Of course my class will be Warrior. Has been for over 11 years!

The Warrior Class Order Halls should be represented by King Magni Bronzebeard! A Warrior at his best!

The return of King Magni Bronzebeard can be ushered into Legion and a mighty dwarven army should rise once more!

Edited by Marhtok

I will main a Vengeance Demon Hunter! Playing warrior tanks since vanilla and I'm glad to see another come into the game.

Illidan is by far my favorite npc and may have swayed the choice of my main slightly haha.

I've never understood players who jump around from class to class. I've been playing a priest since Burning Crusade, and I consider myself fiercely loyal to it. So yes, I will be continuing to play priest in Legion and I'm excited about some of the changes to shadow specifically. As for priest specific npcs I'd like to see around my order hall, the great *spoilers!!!!* (undead) Archbishop Alonsus Faol will be a welcomed addition. I'm also thrilled to see Calia Menethil make her return in a big way...can't wait to see where that leads!

My main will always be Rogue. But I will be trying out the new Demon Hunter Class. Depending how much i like it I might be changing mains. As for my favorite NPC...that's a bit of a tough one. Don't have any particular favorite but i suppose Gazlowe is as good as any.

For this expansion im going to be changing it up from my Paladin and venture into the arcane arts with a Mage, as their game play style looks fun to me and Fire also looks to be promising. 

I think it would be cool to have an Echo of Medivh walking around the order hall, rummaging through books and tombs while discussing some of his old incantations from his old spell books and passing it onto us to help combat the legion.