FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My main class is Shaman, Elemental Shaman has always been my thing! I am super excited for their various buff combos, and their artifact power buffing. It is rare that you see any elemental shamans in the Beta, and I wish to experience their full potential in my own hands. Their Malestrom power excites me!

And my favourite NPC? Come here Farseer Nobundo, I love your Broken race and I want to train with you anytime.

But I'm struggling to think of a favorite warlock NPC. Gul'dan is so evil, if he came across an injured Perky Pug in his travels, his only thought would be to find some way to harvest the poor pug's dying moment to create a portal to another world to send his evil minions to conquer and exploit. I like to think of my warlock as using the powers of the Burning Legion against the Burning Legion to save Azeroth. Gul'dan is the kind of orc who uses the powers of the Burning Legion against everyone who's not Gul'dan to save Gul'dan. Maybe someone can help me here in the comments

My plan for Legion is to play druid class. I'm comfortable with playing both restor and feral specs. My favourite class NPC is Hamuul Runetotem and I do hope to see him in my class headquarters

I will main a Unholy dk in legion the changes are very small, everything is about the same except more paying attention to your plague and so transitioning will be easy for me.

Also out of all the npcs I would like to see is Gravewalker Gie just so I can see a panderean deathknight in there but as for favorite I have a feeling thats different. Maybe The Lich King Arthas but as some kinda weird spirit under our control that we sap info from or our nerzhul from our dimension.

I will play Rogue because i play this class since TBC, and i hope we will get Valeera in our class orderhall because shes total badass in her comic, and maybe she will play hearthstone in the dalaran sewers :D

I used to be a mage, as I remember myself. My path has begun in Mists of Pandaria. The sense of the force was inside of me. All three elements were under control. Arcane, frost, fire... some spells were combined into deadliest combinations, some of them were just for fun.

At that time Garrosh Hellscream was defeated. The Siege of Orgrimmar wasn't the end of my path. Garrosh left the Azeroth and went back in time, in the Draenor. Suddenly the sense of the force was lost. Only one element was controllable, although far more better.

Can you imagine my astonishment when I realized, that archmage Khadgar was still able to use whole three elements? Even combine them to break down the dam. To tell that I was jealous is nothing to tell.

No, I don't want to tell that there was something amiss with Khadgar. Unfortunately he was the one and only... the symbol, that remembered me, that not so far ago I had a sense... sense of the force, that was unleashed.

I've tried every class in the game, some extensively, but I always just end up playing my Priest. It has been my main character since I first saw a Shadow Priest in Vanilla while I was playing my Warlock. I made one, fell in love and it never wore off.

As for which NPC I would like to see in the order hall, I just don't care.

I play Paladin since Cataclysm. It's my first class and I don't wanna change it. Being protector of all good and a holy warrior is a role that's not easy to fulfill every day, but it gives you strength to continue.

I would like to see Uther the lightbringer.

I voted Druid. I started with it when I joined WoW Late-TBC (because I liked how it allowed me to try out different roles) It has since been my favorite class.

My favorite NPC would be Grand Magus of the Kirin Tor: Jaina Prodmoor. I really like her strength and background story.

Hello, Icy veins! My main in Legion will be the Combat Rogue. Why? Because I have been an one trick pony rogue since 2005 April, when I first started playing the game. My favorite rogue NPC is Master Matias Shaw, the head of SI:7 and Stormwind Assassins. Thanks and good luck to everyone! ;)

Just Started Playing a Warlock from 6.2.3 because of the Demo Lock Hype in Legion, wanted to get to know the class abit before Legion, But i actually found my New Main xD. And ofc Gul'dan is my Fave Lock NPC kinda Love, hate thing dunno how to explain it. And im All about Leveling in Legion The Storylines, the Artifact Weapon Chain Quests etc Looks so awesome!

My main will be Paladin because ı love Paladins from Warcraft 3. Even ı have both a Draenei Tankadin and a Human Retri Paladin. Ashbringer actually is a Demon Killer (you know that it has been forged from a Naaru's essence) and it would be nice killing  Demons with Ashbringer in the name of the Light!

I would like to see Arator the Redeemer  and Lady Liadrin in my Order Hall

My main this time will be a hunter, over years i alwayes played tank paladin so this time i want to try a dps and the hunter changes looks good. The npc have to be Highlord Tirion Fordring i mean he is a paladin and have such a greath history that could be worked in legion 

In legion my druid will be my main, just because i can be a moonkin and travel without using a mount <3

I would love to see Malfurion in the order hall.

I'm going to be maining Rogue in legion, as I have since i started back in Wrath. I've always loved the rogue fantasy, sub looks pretty fun. I just wish they would do something interesting with Assassination.

I must be honest though, if rogue falls through i'll probably be running Vengeance demon hunter XD

First of all I will be maining a Demon Hunter this expansion as it will give me something new to play, which is something I feel is a blessing for most players who have been around for 10+ years. When it comes to NPCs I would like to see in the Order Halls one surely comes to mind and that is Varedis. Beings he was the only one out of five Demon hunters chose for Illidan that passed his training and soon went on to endure further training he surpassed his teachers, not only that but the was then told by Illidan to begin teaching other Demon Hunters, which is where we (new Demon Hunters) come in to play :D.  

Going to be maining a Death Knight, because from the looks of things, the lore is going to be so exquisite I cannot pass it up, and I've really enjoyed blood tanking in WoD.

Favorite NPC? Ol' Bolvar Fordragon. Not really sure how he's doing under that hat though. :D

My main in Legion will be combat rogue but i'll play also demon hunter because idk how is it and i'll try because i need to know what my enemies can do! Sorry for my english if i make mistakes!!!

I'll be maining a mage in Legion. I love playing casters in rpgs and being able to port into every city is a super nice bonus. My favorite mage NPC is Jaina she's powerful, she's hot as hell and she has just a little bit of crazy in her to be interesting.