FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gonna be continuing with my Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk as my main.  my favourite NPC is definitely Darion Mograine

I'll be going back to the main i had way back in vanilla for this expansion: Priest.Back then it was holy/disc for raids and shadow for farming/pvp-fun - now it'll be a full on tentaclemonster infused by the void gods.I'll also be mainalting a monk, not sure what spec yet. As for what npc i'd like to see in my class/order hall? i have no idea actually

Definitely druid, after years of being a plain bear or cat you finally get to look different.You were wearing an awesome looking set? Too bad you will look like any other druid in most activities

The class npc would have to be jubeka because she is baddass but rather all the members of the council of the black harvest. that would truly go deep in the lock lore

I'll be using an enhancement Shaman.

My favorite NPC is Sylvanas Windrunner, she become one of the great leader of the horde extension after extension.

Looking to main a Demon Hunter in Legion. The class looks amazing and the gameplay seems really smooth. I'm looking forward to double jump and dash my way through the Broken Isles. My favorite class NPC would obviously be my purple homie Illidan. Definitely one of the best characters in the entire Warcraft series and my personal all-time favorite.

I want to main a demon hunter because is new in game and i think the demon hunter is awesome! I can't wait to play in legion with a demon hunter. First i will level up with a demon hunter and then i will go to illidan and i will say "i am like you now" and i will kill him if i can still do it :))

I will be maining enhancement shaman and also play my holy paladin as an alt. However the NPC I would be excited to see is of the warrior class. He is no other than Broxigar, the most badass orc ever to be created. I know he is technically dead, but that does not seem to be a problem, nowadays, but even if it is even in a tormented spirit form he would be enough reason for me considering maining a warrior.

my main will be hunter ive been playing hunter since vanilla and i cant wait to be melee hunter again.  my favorite npc is ofc rexxar i fell in love with him when i played the frozen throne bonus campaign he is the reason i chose the hunter classs when i started playing wow

I always loved WL but I think with this expansion the class fantasy and identity might be truly fulfilled. I'm looking forward to be a freaking demon summoning green fire spitting Warlock! 

I think for class NPCs there is actually just one real choice! It's for sure Gul'dan I wanna see in the class hall. I guess that won't happen this expansion though so my second choice is the mighty Wilfred Fizzlebang. To be honest it's kinda sad the Warlock class still doesn't have too many interesting class NPC. The Warlock green fire quest tried to introduce some new characters, but I think we need something more epic to happen to make people root for anybody else than Gul'dan.

I am looking forward to the Demon Hunter, as far a various NPCs i'd like to see in the order hall. as for the Demon Hunters? I'd like to see Maiev Shadowsong

My main class is, and always will be, mage.  Been playing a mage since vanilla, and will play it for the foreseeable future.  I play casters in most games because it usually gives you a better view of what's going on around you.  That is, unless you yourself have become the center of attention, but a mage never pulls aggro!  Never...

My favorite mage NPC would have to be Med'an because he's kind of a question mark in terms of what's going on with him as far as WoW is concerned.  I have not read the comics, but according to what I've read he's currently under the tutelage of the living non-parallel-world Maraad.  Maybe Blizzard will do something or maybe not, I don't know.  I think anyone that has direct ties to Medivh like that has got to play some role in the future of Azeroth, though.

My favourite class is Frost Dk. My favourite is still Darion Mograine but I would love to see KelTuzad as a Dk class NPC. 

I'll play my 6-year-old Warlock for Legion. It's just the class, i can connect with, and I'll always be playing that class. Since the Lock's Order Hall is very demonic themed, I'd like to see a very powerful demon, just overlooking the hall.

Enhancement shaman will be my class . Doomhammer is a very powerful weapon that I'd like to handle . I'm quite sure we'll Nobundo is the class hall. Or maybe Dornaa, the Draenei child in children's week, must be amazing to see her as an adult with lots of power

My main has been dk since WotLK launched and will stay that way for Legion.  I love the class, through all it's been through.

Favorite Death Knight NPC?  That'd have to be Arthas.  As for who I can't wait to see in Legion, the

Four Horsemen

are gonna tear it up for sure!

I want to main a demon hunter because is new in game and is awesome! I can't wait to play in legion with a demon hunter. I will level up with a demon hunter, i will go to illidan and i will say "i am like you now" but then i will kill him if still i can do this.biggrin.png

Hi my nick name in WoW is Learn, I play a Hunter atm and will also play Hunter in Legion. I play the class Hunter, because I the there mobility and flexibility in a raid. I can easily switch to the targets and blow them up easily and I can keep a safe distance from things that might harm me. And when im in a difficult spot, I can Disengage and/or use deterrence to be safe. And my favorite class NPC would be Karak the Great Hunter because there aren't any of cool hunters out there. And the reason I picked him is because his cool looking. Thanks you for giving me a chance to win a beta key <3

I'll probably be playing a Shaman again this expansion.  Been my main always and forever, and even though I try other classes, I always end up back there. I'm actually hoping Nobundo gets some more progression this time.  Draenei shaman are very much under-developed, and I want to see more from them

I've mained a destruction warlock since I started playing and I'll most likely still main him in Legion. I'd love to see some of the most popular warlock npc's in the game like Gul'dan or Archimonde in the order hall.Main - WarlockNpc- Gul'dan or Archimonde

Ever a glutton for punishment, I shall continue to play my underwhelming, underpowered, unbalanced and ignored-by-Blizzard Enhancement Shaman.  However, I will hope against hope that with this expansion some love will come to my poor old spec.

Since Nobundo is already in the Shaman order hall there are very few Alliance Shaman left to choose from.  How about Sulaa, from whom I got my rookie training in Exodar?

Edited by pday

Main hunter since WOTLK cause its cool to be friends with animals but espacielly because it is because of the amazing synergy between hunter and pet. I would like to walk in my class order hall with Sylvanas Windrunner..and loan her legendary bow sometimes!