FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd like to chose priest to be my main class. The reason I want to continue to be a priest as I did for the last eleven years is quite simple, maybe somthing called faith or stubborn can explain a little bit, or It's just I like this specific wonderful class ever since the first time I laid my eyes on her eleven years ago.

And my favorite priest NPC has to be Eris Havenfire, coz she‘s the one gave me Benediction/Anathema, and she's the one makes me approach the concept of "the balance of light and shadow". Hope I can see her again, in any form, anywhere.

Warlock! I love to play a warlock undead. And looks more awesome in legion (all the Demons xD).

My favorite warlock npc, Gul'dan, he is freaking cool, very very powerful and its one of my favorite villains in the game. =)

Demon Hunter is my class this exps! I've allways loved the NPC Illidan and i can't wait to be one of his apprentices! :D

Finally no more orbs. My favorite shadow priest would have to be Natalie Seline. Would love to see some lore with the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow. 

my main will be Belf Demon Hunter. I like to play new classes when they come out to get an idea on how their play style is different from other classes. the one NPc I'd like to see make an appearance is Flameseeker from warcraft 3.

My main has always been a hunter, after playing MM Hunter for a couple of years and I am really looking forward to trying the new survival hunter. Curious how it plays and how the balance is compared to the other two range specs

I played it mainly in vanilla and I've played melee all the other expansions so I'm tempted to go back to a caster class.

I will main Priest with the specc shadow in legion and i have been playing priest for two expansions now and i hope the rework will help shadow be more competitive in the dps rather than just a support specc to help healing with the healing cd.

Hi, i will play druid in legion. Tank probably. I would like to have ner'zhul as npc's in my classhall.

I like the lore of this sham, and how he became th elich king.

Gl everyone

Warlock, I have been a warlock since TBC so I will most likely always be a warlock. My favourite NPC isn't one I want in my Order hall as it would make zero sense lorewise but my favourite NPC is Gul'dan. He is cunning and oh so evil. He is the main reason most of what has happened came to pass and his history is just amazingly interesting. 

My main class in legion will be Shadow Priest, I play from the burning crusade and I was always in love with the warcraft universe. The first contact I had in this universe was in Warcraft III and was simply fantastic.

The npc who wanted to see no doubt again be the Prophet Velen! :D

I am gonna main the new Demon hunter class. Always loved the story of Illidan and liked the fantasy of being a demon hunter. The Illidan novel just increased the hype, and would love to see Illidan in some kind of form in the Class order hall :) Really looking forward to see what Blizzard will take his story through Legion :D

I'll be playing a priest, maining as Shadow and off-speccing to Discipline. The new void form looks absolutely fantastic and the Surrender to Madness talent emphasises how fun the spec looks. Holy and Disc both look like a lot of fun and having the option to fill in as a healer after playing pure DPS (Rogue) all of WoD. The idea of surrendering yourself to the void to reach the highest levels of power whilst barely staying in control of the powers coursing through you sounds pretty epic. Having a hybrid DPS/Healing class also looks like great fun for pushing that extra bit of DPS or shoring up on the healing to keep the group alive. For an NPC, after becoming the new wielder of the reforged Frostmourne, having the Lich King do your bidding would be pretty amusing, despite it not making a lot of sense. Having power over the scourge is pretty much the most death knight thing ever, plus his armour goes well with my transmog.

I want to play the beastmaster this time because I love me some critters in real life so I love that I can hunt with them on the game. Plus hunter was my first toon to pvp on, to level to cap in vanilla, to raid on even.I don't know if we can pick sylvanas as our favorite hunter npc since technically she might be more like the demonhunter in diablo but, I really love her. I'd love her more if she had a cool gargoyle looking pet but hey she still rocks

What else to main but a nigh elf female druid. The pale blue skin with mystic hair falling gracefully over that body shaped by  thousands of years of  exercising every muscle. If thats not enugh think about that sweet white night saber which it rides into battle. Her spirit so strong it has a form of its own, a perfect destiny to be lost in and if u ever get tired just gaze into that Emeral Dream with you babe and forget about all your problems. Why druid? What esle do you play as a night elf but a class that is like the whole point of being a night elf? Flower power, cougar skills, moonkin star showers for midnight partys.

Favourite npc to be placed in class hall? All of the night elf druid babes + Alextraza

I'll most likely be playing my Warlock, love that character.  Although the new demon hunters look like fun.

My fave NPC is Lady Liadrin, might have to dust off my Paladin to see if she's around.

I think my main is gonna be my hunter, which i have played since i started at early BC.  I really like the hunter as it easy and relaxing to play when doing casual stuff.  I would like to see Hemet Nesingwary in the hunters class orders halls as he has been one of my favourite npc's throughout the game

ROGUES DO IT FROM BEHIND!
Lurking and shadowstaping in stealth, seeding fear in the minds of spellcaster was always my favourite type of playstyle. 

NPC in class hall:
Keryn Sylvius (goldshire rogue trainer) 
First time I played wow I saw her in the Inn and I said to myself that this sword is awesome and she looks badass af. 
She showed me the way I want to look and play this game.

I want to main a demon hunter because is new in game and is awesome! I can't wait to play in legion with a demon hunter. I will level up with a demon hunter, i will go to illidan and i will say "i am like you now" but then i will kill him if still i can do this.

I have kept the same name/race/faction since its creation despite multiple server jumps.  Now i need to convince my guild to let me go back to bear tanking

My Death Knight, as with every expansion since WotLK, will be my main.  While I enjoy other classes, I always focus on him.  There's something about an undead cow running around in plate gear, demolishing everything that just strikes my fancy.

I'd like to see Siouxsie the Banshee in the class hall, since I tend to have an affinity for the early punk scene, and Siouxsie Sioux and the Banshees are pretty awesome.  It's nice to see references like that.

I am gonna main the new Demon hunter Class. Always loved the story of Illidan and the demon hunter fantasy. The Illidan novel just increased the hype for Legion. Would love to see Illidan in some kind of form in the Class Order hall, and i am really looking forward to see where Blizzard is taking his story in Legion :D

My main class in Legion is going to be a Fury Warrior, since i've played it since cataclysm, and absolutely love the class and glad to see they are getting reworked/changed + the new ability animations are sick. The NPC i'd like to see in my Class order hall is definitely Genn Greymane, abosolutely love his story line and would love to fight with him by my side

I will be maining as a Demon Hunter tank  I have been looking forward to getting back into tanking since i kind of lost interest in it ever since mist of pandaria unfortunately  But Legion is looking amazing.  And Blizzard is doing an amazing job with the game to make it be as epic as ever when it is released.  The class halls are such a great new addition to the game as it provides that feeling of just feeling superior knowing you have your own hall for your class, makes you kind of feel like a little bit of a badass lol.  But all in all, I am looking forward to this amazing new expansion that Blizzard has put so much work and effort into making it an awesome game that will bring players back in, bring old players back in, and even introduce new players to the game  I hope that I can get an invite before Legion actually comes out because I would really love to experience the new content right now already and be part of the helping crew when it comes to noticing bugs and such you know?  It's nice being a person who can contribute a little bit of something to the game's development.  Best of luck to everyone though and hope we can get us some keys for Legion Beta to experience all of it's glory that it is going to full on portray on it's release  Sorry for the long message too haha, I have a bad habit of rambling on