FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do play other classes but in every expansion i always play my druid first. And my favorate npc is malfurion stormrage.brother to illidan and hopefully a key component in this expansion

i will be a BM hunter once again. can't help not falling out of love with this class. i pick lady liadrin because im 100% Belf.

Hi, i want to main sublety rogue as always. It is really skilled class, someting for me :) I want test him in PVP so hard. Thank you for tha chance to win a beta key. I mutch appreciate it.

I always like trying new classes, especially if they can tank (.), so I'll be a Demon Hunter in Legion. =)Though it's not my fav "class NPC", I really look forward seeing what role will Illidan play in the story (DH's story, and in general)

My main was, and will ever be a warrior, even though I might focus on trying out loads of classes early on, to experience the class specific storylines that Legion brings to us. Maybe a redemption story? Make him the most badass DK?

It was the first class I got into serious raiding on and I had a lot of fun completing 13/13 hc ToT back in Mists and have loved the class ever since. My favourite class NPCs are Koltira and Thassarian, even though they are Death Knights, I definitely want to see them make a return, maybe redeemed and reborn as paladins.

i watched most of the legion videos on youtube they were so usefull.My main atm warrior gonna switch it to boomkin druid and i m mytic raider u can check it out we re 21 player in our guild  and non of us got invited to beta i heared glphs been removed and starfall is a realy good aoe spell i would liked to test it out that how to controll without pull another pack etc. so basic rotation of the class and wanna give feed back abouth it wanna try mytic +. fingers crossed hope i will be invited  

Oh and also, my favorite NPC would have to be Tirion Fordring hands down. Very few is more honorable than wielding the Ashbringer and destroying Frostmourne right?

Played it since Vanilla and played it through all expansions.My favorite class-NPC is Valeera Sanguinar, she has one of the deepest stories (except for Garona).

My first character ever was a warlock and I plan to have this same character as my main in Legion. So eager to see how the new demonology spec plays.

If anyone I would want Kanrethad Ebonlocke to be one of my order hall's NPCs. The quest line was so cool and fun seeking out the green fire to my spells and I remember how much of a pain it was to keep fighting him and still losing for so long until finally victory was mine.

• Like 1

i will still be a BM hunter. will never fall out of love with this class. i choose lady liadrin since i'm 100% Belf and plus girl power

I will most likely be playing a Demon Hunter because I have always wanted to since vanilla. The cover art for the original box had me sad because it clearly looks like a glaive wielding class was a thing. Favorite NPC is Illidan for obvious reasons. I just can't get enough of glaives

I will play Death Knight in Legion. Before the release of  wotlk i was maining a hunter but after it got released i switched to Death Knights cause The Lich King is my favorite npc and lore character, ever since i've played the warcraft 3 and frozen throne campagin i've liked Arthas cause of his tragic lore story and his own personal character. I would like to see him on Death Knight order hall as a ghost or something. I know that it won't be possible to see him in our death knight order hall, but i am hoping that one day he will return back in order to redeem himself!

I will probably play a hunter, which became my main in MoP, was overtaken by warrior, but has come back late WoD.

As for my favourite hunter NPC, it has to be Shandris Feathermoon. :) I really like old school, ferocious night elves and she seems to be the prime example of it. Kicking ass since the War of the Ancients.

I'll main Hunter in Legion switched to MM druing WoD, since i was sick of Tanking^^  I enjoy Hunter pretty much and want to see if the changes bring more variations between the three specs. Especially the SV spec is the one i'm excited for. I dont play hunter that long but, i wish to see Rexxar in my class Hall.

Mobility>all so Hunter ftw smile.png

Edited by Lorgak

I will play demon hunter, after a long time a new melee class that i really like, i did not like when monks comes, but holy shit demon hunter seems really funny to play. Of coruse i would like to have Illidan as Npc Class Hall

I'll be maining my DPS warrior and alting my lock.

I would have gone with Variann, since Wolfheart is my fav book.

Or even Baine, i do like me some meat <3 hehehe

We're in Valhalla, a fallen warrior like Baine/Variann should be there, right?

For locks, I really hope for lord Jaraxus. Really enjoyed my time

within the trial of the crusader!

I'll be playing what I've played since Wrath, my disc priest.

Legion looks to be a breath of fresh air for disc priest players whom like myself have grown tired of the bubble-frenzy style game play of the spec.

I'll be rocking the guardian druid this time around. I'm currently tanking for raids and love them enforcing the class fantasy. No more dodging, now I get to tank with face. As far as what I'd love to see in the class halls I hope they add in some more Tauren Druids, would love to see the one Tauren Arch Druid Hamuul, but any Tauren Druids would make happy

I'll be playing Demon Hunter tank to start the expansion.  Where I end up, who knows.  This will be the 1st new class that I've played during the expansion that it was introduced.

My favorite npc class is a little obscure.  His name is Revil Kost, a priest from the Dark Riders comic.  I'm not sure if was in game prior to Legion but you will see him as part of some of the Artifact quests.

Since I started in Burning Crusade I played the legion paladin and be my main. It is the character for my taste with more versatility and represents the struggle of good against evil . My favorite role is Holy . I would like that the classes appear Uther headquarters . For me it is the paladin authentic .  Since I started in Burning Crusade I played the legion paladin and be my main. It is the character for my taste with more versatility and represents the struggle of good against evil . My favorite role is Holy . I would like that the classes appear Uther headquarters . For me it is the paladin authentic .

Survival is not so good as I thought, but changes of other two specs are amazing, and, of course, tons of new tamable pets. There are a lot of things to do with hunter in legion

Newly revamped Demonology Warlock looks like damn fun spec and i will surely switch my main to it.
In general Legion looks like expansion most of were waiting after disappointment that was WoD. Cant wait to play it.

My main character is most likely going to be a resto shaman, i'm a relatively new player to the game, I started playing properly when warlords of draenor had came out, pretty much only played dps my entire time, i fancy trying a healer in legion to see what it's like and a resto shaman seemed the perfect place to start! The one NPC i'd like to see in our class hall the Maelstrom is the spirit of Ner'Zhul. I think because in reading the book of how he was betrayed by Arthas he may change his ways and live on as his shaman spirit, interactive or not... just a great storyline to delve into.

I've never really maxed out one before, but shadow priest looks just too fun to not be my main girl in Legion. And, I'd totally kill for Whitemane, if it wasn't for [glances at Death Knights] SOME jerks