FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am not new to WoW but I am not one of those "I play since vanilla I DESERVE a key". I play since wrath and really looking forward to legion.I will be leveling a holy priest in legion first, I hope the leveling won't be too much of a hassle with a healer spec.My favorite NPC is the Prophet Velen, first time I saw him ingame it was amazing and he looks really great. On top of it he was one of the first legendaries I got in hearthstone.I'd like to see Tyrande Whisperwind in the class orderhall because she is badass

I think Spriests look quite powerful and I would love to try it in the beta to see if it really is as strong as it looks, if not, then thats what having the beta is for :) I can try out different classes and see which one suits my playstyle the best.

My main in legion is going to be enhancement shaman no matter if he will be nerfed of OP, and all it has began from lore :Well, it started around 4-5 years ago when some day in school I read about Thrall on wiki, and just was SO excited about his history and beign shaman, that i wanted to be. So i decided to make shaman enhancement (it was the best spec in my fantasy to feel to be like Thrall). I even called my character Epigon - (eng. Epigone) it means someone who wants to follow, be follower, to succeed his legacy, i just wanted to be Thrall (my character even looks same like Thrall) and there we go, he became my main since this time.But why enhacement in legion?2 things - I ALWAYS, always, since i read about Thrall - I wanted to wield Doomhammer,and second - now they changed gameplay/style of enh, he is not using shocks or bolts now or others " spells ", he is imbuing weapon with power of frost, fire or earth to deal damage with imbued doomhammer, i dont EXACTLY know how it works (didnt play), but from what i saw on streams, I really enjoy and feel the soul of specialization, I like it more than live.

Warlock has been my main since vanilla and I'm planning on playing it in Legion. I've enjoyed most of the past specs and can't wait to try out some of the new revamps, especially Demo. My favorite npc, well is Gul'dan and with his current role in lore I hope warlocks see more development lorewise. 

I've waited for this class for so many years, and it' finally time for it to become a reality. As for class NPCs: If you mean NPCs who aren't followers, Illidan Stormrage of course. If not, Kayn Sunfury, Kor'vas Bloodthorn, or Loramus Thalipides. Though, if I had to pick a Demon Hunter NPC to join us, perhaps Vandel from the Illidan Stormrage novel. Besides that, there really aren't that many demon hunters in the lore that we didn't kill in BC, or aren't already returning in legion. 

I love it's lore and how Dark the shadow spec is. But i'm really looking forward the beta so I can try other classes and specs. I'd love to see Anduin, as we saw him grown up, same as us through the expansions.Sorry if i wrote something wrong, I Don't speak english very well.

I've played since Burning Crusade and am more than ready for new lore, class, raids, dungeons and content.  I do tend to prefer healing but am excited about a new melee dps class.

As cliché as it may be, I plan on playing a Demon Hunter.Over the years, I've spent most of my time as a Resto Shaman, though I mained a Holy Paladin during vanilla and a Resto Druid during BC.  Playing a class that doesn't feature a healing spec will be an adjustment, because DPS has always taken a backseat to healing for me, but I've always wanted to raid in a DPS role, and the mobility that differentiates Demon Hunter from other classes is a very big selling point for me. In terms of which NPC I'd like to see in the order hall - I've been fairly spoiler-free as far as Legion goes, so I don't know for sure if Illidan is already featured there, but he would definitely be my top pick. I've been a big Warcraft fan since WC3 launched and I really enjoyed his story and character. I felt that the way his storyline ended in BC didn't do him justice, and I'm glad that Blizzard has decided to bring him back. 

I was having a hard time deciding between Mage and Rogue this expansion but with the addition of both Kael'thas and Aegwynn's weapons as their artifacts I couldn't pass it up. Aegwynn has always been one of my favourite character in WoW's lore and it has been a shame to have her so unknown by the playerbase

hello

je vais play dk car ca a toujours etais ma classe preferer du jeu alors pourquoi changer ^^

et je veux une clée pour aller rejoindre mes pote sur la beta !!!

non sans rire dk for ever !!!

I'll play as a priest for my main ^^ The artifact is amazing and we get beautiful wings when healing and doing damage.
 Priest was a first char that i got to level 100 ^^ so proud to go with that class to Legion :D xx 

I'm going to main a shaman. I fell in love with enhancement back in mop and switched from a pally and never looked back. 

I would love to see thrall in my order hall and I am very curious to see how we get to walk away with doomhammer and live....

I'm definitely going Demon Hunter in Legion, and hoping that my Death Knight will find it in his icy heart to one day forgive me. I have a thing for Hero Classes it would seem, but I've wanted DH's ever since I read the lore about Illidan and read the War of the Ancients trilogy. As for NPC's, I want the big guy in the Mardum class hall: Illidan Stormrage please

I'm playing Holy Priest in Legion, because those islands need a ton of light. I'd like to see Tyrande Whisperwind In Priest Order Hall, she rules

I will most likely be rolling my Druid because I like to Tank, Heal, or DPS depending on who I am with or if I am questing or quing for LFR and group finder. My guild usually wants me to tank, however when I am quing by myself I prefer to heal. Of course I enjoy being in a dps spec when I am questing too. As far as NPC's go, I have always liked the Druids in Wailing Caverns and kind of hope that someday Blizzard will re-do that instance and build up some more lore for them

I will definitely be maining a druid because of the amazing new forms. Sadly my guild is on Horde but my druid is an alliance because to me night elves are the only true druids. I would love to see Malfurion in our order halls. He is such a cool character and he gave me my sick moose

My main in Legion will be Rogue because i cant stop loving it and it would be awesome to test outlaw before the launch. I would like to see Edwin Van Cleef in there but thats kinda hard because... deadmines :p

I an happy that we will finally have all specs available, which is something that druids have wanted for a while. Also, Malfurion Stormrage is my favorite druid npc, and I was so happy to see him come back in Cataclysm

My main class in legion will be a survival hunter. I played a hunter in vanilla, and now they are changing survival a ton so I'm excited to try something different yet familiar at the same time =D. Rexxar is definitely my favorite hunter NPC. Dude is awesome!

I will be playing Marksmanship hunter in Legion as I enjoy the class, I will miss my pet though  . As for an NPC I want to see in my order hall? I guess I would like to see Alleria if she ever comes back,  if not then definitely her sister Valeera since shes the least psycho of the 3 sisters 

Hey , first of all thanks for this nice giveaways giving people chance to get beta keys even if they are unlucky .I will main a Warlock because i can play Warlock all the day and it wont get boring

Ever since learning about Demon Hunters during TBC, I've always had the urge and need to be able to play one within the game. Their backstory, lore and overall appearance appeal to me on another level than 'Hmm, that sounds cool. The best thing I find about Demon Hunters, is how they are in a constant battle with their inner self/demon, to the point they tore out their own eyes due to the visions said demon showed them. So not only are they in a constant fight with the Burning Legion, they are also doing the same with themselves. My Favourite class NPC would have to be Kayn Sunfury. He stays true to Illidan despite everything that had happened to him and his fellow Demon Hunters. He still believes in his ideals and why the fight and after Illidans death, puts his faith and ideals onto you and follow you as faithfully as he did Illidan.

My main class in Legion is going to be a Protection Paladin ! I will protect my raid against Legion ! I will be the light in the darkness ! My favorite NPC are Yrel, Lady Liadrin Uther the Light Bringer ! 

I have played a Holy Priest since classic, and will continue to do so.

I don't think there are that many notable priests that are alive, other than the racial leaders. But, a visit from the established Naaru could be neat, A'dal perhaps.