FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have played retribution paladin and priest since TBC, now i will give a chance to mage too, they looks good overall for now and also in every expansion they were good as dps.  Also i have made my decision after have seen Khadgar in his journey over the Draenor expansion, and was a pretty badass guy <3 love him

Hunter, Started to main it in WoD because I didn't like my paladin anymore. And I'll probably stick to it. My favorite NPC must be one of the Windrunner sisters. Because everyone would say Sylvanas. Not really a 'hunter' more of a 'Ranger' but uses a bow. so hunter for me ^^. Why? Went on a expedition to Draenor, sort of disappeared, and now we get her bow as an artifact weapon. Really want to figure out what will happen with Alleria and how Sylvanas will respond when the Sister will be found.

Definitely Demon Hunter in tank spec.

My favorite NPC is Illidan Stormrage because it is really hot. Is self proclaimed god of outland ... Just his voice made me roll over...lol 

Not to mention is look that is really really awesome. With its wings, tattoos ... just sick ...

it's look like my favorite NPC since Burning Crusade became playable ... just awesome

I will main a shadow priest in Legion as always, because this expac might finally be the one where we are OP (aka Mage/Lock tier). Even if he might be dead, I'm sure Blizz can find a way to resurrect him

Brionac is my name and mage is my game. I started playing this class in the beginning of cata and have loved it for it's purity and dominance. I personally would love to see Medivh in my garrison, just for his being a true bada$$ in the wow lore and an over all interesting mage character.

• Like 1

Storm , Earth and Fire hear my call Give me your strength I'll start to rollWith the power of elements my enemies will fallFrom the tides healing stream will come to my aidAnd wounds from the battle will completely fade Then Fire will strike from my totem of magmaEnemies will run and cry ''What the . ? "Bloodlust will be heard from the mile awayThunder and Lightning guide my wayAnd I will channel their power deep inside And Strike with the storm from the hand of mine All enemies down . 

Paladins, Fight for the Light, JUST AND TRUE, I would like to see the spirit of Uther to be at the Order Hall, Pay respects and see The Knights of the Silver Hand reformed. Paladin is my favorite class, and I will Main Prot, but I will be learning how to do all the roles

My main class is, and always will be Rogue, I just love the stealth approach to combat, and who doesn't like to pick some coin from an enemy pocket? (I mean, c'mon) though I do miss some of the talents, and skills rogues have lost

I will be playing Enhancement Shaman, mostly because it's the same class I have played for years.

The NPC I would like to see in the Hall is Drek'Thar or Rehgar Earthfury. I'm leaning more towards Rehgar, simply because I love his character and he is immensely fun to play in Heroes of the Storm!

Hunter, because ive played hybrids and would like to try something different.
I would like to see Cordana, she has been my favorite since TBC

I'll play Death Knight in legion, because It's by far my favorite class ever. I'd like to see Uther the Lightbringer in my order halls  The dream

I thought I have posted already in this, but I am unable to find my post and my profile does not show that I have posted anything so I may have not. Anyway, I voted for paladins because I will continue to main the class like I have always since I started playing back in the Burning Crusade. I've always found Retribution paladins my favorite spec and the most enjoyable out of other classes.

My favorite paladin npc would probably be Lady Liadrin the Blood Knight matriarch. When I first started playing a paladin, it was a blood elf one and the whole game was new and really exciting to me to explore. Lady Liadrin captures the feelings I had all those years back when I first began to play and was the first "major" paladin npc I came across in Silvermoon during my explorations.

It has to be my hunter, it's been an on and off relationship since the start and now it's come full circle once again and I love it, and the changes that are coming to hunters so it's decided. Actually been the easiest pre-expansion class decision I've ever made.

As for hunter NPC's I'd like to see Alleria Windrunner. Such a cool character and I believe she may have a part to play in the expansion so, there we go! Maybe she and sylvanas can reunite and they can both join us hunters for a nice time at the lodge, you never know!

Been playing him since day 1 in Vanilla. Dont want to think about how many heals he has cast since then. My favorite NPC will always be Vindicator Maraad.

I have mained one since Vanilla, and Legion will be no different. I look forward to having Rexxar in my Class Hall. My Draenei Beastmaster's personality is based off of Rexxar's in many ways

I Play MM and BM Hunter and will continue to do so in Legion.I see Sylvanas as my favorite Bow wielding NPC even though in lore I think officially she is a Ranger.

I´m planing to keep maining my deadly assasin in Legion. Althougth we may not look as one of the more powerful classes in the lore, we are always needed. We are the blade in the shadow. I want to play as an assasination and subtelty rogue, because i mainly play PvP.My favourite rogue characters in WoW is Vanessa VanCleef, who tried to revenge his father Edwin, after seeing him being killed. It looked fair from our side, but the Defias Brotherhood were engineers and builders that reconstructed Storwind and didn´t get paid after their work.

My main class is going to be a Vengeance Demon Hunter, or quite possibly one of the other tanks depending on strength of classes during progression. I think it would be hella dank to see my boi Illidan in my class hall. 

I'm not sure yet which class i'll main, but i think it's either gonna be my long-time main, a shadow priest, or a healing druid.For the Priest i'd like some important Shadow Priests which will follow him through the expansion.For the druid i'd like many wild animals and Malfurion

I'm a resto/balance at the moment and I am in love with the artifacts for them so I am excited to play. The Druid npc I love the most has to be Zenkiki. I loved questing with him in Western Plaguelands so I am excited to see him shapeshifting around the Druid Order Hall

I'll play restoration shaman because I really shine in soaking everybodys armor in order to keep them alive. Farseer Nobundo is my favorite NPC because he is directly connected to the element of water

I will be a MM hunter, and hopefully if tri spec is an actual thing, surv/BM off spec.  I would be stoked if any of these 3 hunters were in the order hall: Rexxar, Sylvanas, or Hemet Nesingwary

I love this class and i will stick to this class till the very end. I like the possibility to change specs without removing one, is one of the coolest features for me as a Druid player. I  would like to see Zen`tabra in the Class hall because she is the only Troll Druid ( Troll for the win) in this game.

I'll be sticking to my rogue most likely, but I've heard Legion is a bad time to be a rogue. Hopefully that'll change and I'd love to try it for myself before the prepatch. If I end up not liking it, I'll probably go with Demon hunter for a fresh experience but having played Rogue on and off since TBC, I'm hoping for the best.

As for class NPC, I'm happy with Valeera

Edited by xit