FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My main in legion is my new demon hunter :) I will try to stick with DPS, but I will also try the new tank specc. 

Thrall is my favorite class NPC 

Ill play a monk come legion. I played a MWer ever since release of MoP and haven't been able to play another class since. I find all the other healers generic and less fun to play. I would have to go with Li Li Stormstout or Aysa Cloudsinger because they are the only MWer I can think of in game. Don't think Blizzard has put to many prominent MWer in game.

Paladin.

It's been the reason why I've kept playing this game for so long. And I have no intentions in changing it as my main class and ultimately my favorite in any fantasy setting.

As for heroes, if I had to pick without having to worry about "NPC" I'd say my own character however this isn't the case so Uther Lightbringer. IT'S HAMMER TIME!

Actually, without playing myself in any alpha/beta phases (yet i hope :P ) its hard to determine my main class.

But, for this, i would love to try out new Rogue as main, i never played him besides pvp, and new Sub and Outlaw togheter with remastered Assasination looks awesome.

And for this moment, in class order halls i would love to see Kargath or Zul'jin in rogue class halls! (i dont know if Zuljin was roguey enough to be there tho. :C )

I would love to see Turalyon in our order hall.  Always loved his story about starting off as an a paladin questioning himself and then rising to the occasion after Lothar fell.  Anyone that plays this game can relate to Turalyon's struggles and follow down the same path to greatness with dedication

Been playing my warlock since i started playing the game, and have been the only class i have ever been able to main. Just something over the lock that gets me excited.If i had to choose an NPC to be in my class hall, it would most definetly be Gul'Dan. My favourite NPC ever, just being a lock, and super badass

My main class in Legion will be a Mage. Would like to see Jaina Proudmoore in the class headquarters.  (Khadgar is also growing on me, but Jaina is still the favorite.

I will be playing a Mage, I've played various classes over the years but mage is by far my favorite due to the potential of skill.  I'd love to see Khadgar still hanging around

My Main will, since BC, always be mage because i like the fantasy of that Class. A Powerful magic user which uses several different schools of magic to defeat his foes. My favourite Class NPC is Jaina Proudmoore because she is a lore important strong female mage

I'll be maining a druid in legion for the sole fact that I've never actually mained one in the 11 years I've played this game plus it interests me, so I think it will be nice to lay down the fel-fire and start raking my enemies faces off. Along with that I'm actually lucky to have my favorite NPC in the class hall and that NPC would be Malfurion, his story and lore is quite amazing along with the fact that he's one strong mofo, talkin' -GIANT- cyclone here

My main class for Legion will be a fire mage. " Some men aren't looking for anything logical like money. They can't be bought, bullied. reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. " The Dark Knight

I will be play as a mighty paladin who protects innocent from our enemies . i will be the savior of azeroth with naruu by my side. i need to know what we are going to deal with in legion. I will be one with the Ashbringer and destroy the legion. I would like to see Turalyon in our class hall

Been playing since vanilla and have always wanted to play as a Demon Hunter! Finally!! My favorite NPC is Lilian Voss I love her story line. 

Enhancement Shaman, the spec I've been playing since vanilla, stubbornly trying to be competitive with the other DDs, and as for my favorite class NPC, it must be Magatha for her treacherous nature.

There is not a lot of npc that could be on my order hall because all famous warlock are evil or dead ^^, maybe Jubeka Shadowbreaker from one of my favourite quest chain. Thx for the giveway and gl evryone ^^

I would strongly love to continue the game playing with my favorite main class wich is the Windwalker monk, and sadly i coudn't find to much information about. I allways loved the kung fu style, and it was nice when it was added to wow aswell. I have other classes id like to test, but i want to test out the WW monk specificly cause i didn't saw that much about him and it's my first love. As for my favorite NPC, i would love having Lorewalker Cho in the class order hall, he is a nice character and has a very lovely voice, Uncle Chen being my second favorite

I'll be maining my warrior in Legion. To be able to charge onto the Broken Shores with our new abilities. To feel the edge of our blades cutting demons deep, and being the sword and shield of your faction brings pride to me. My favorite NPC will always be Varian Wrynn. A Gladiator Champion,  and High King of the Alliance. Although he passes during the fight on the Broken Shore, he will be remembered.  I would like to see Danath Trollbane in our Class Hall. since it is Skyhold, and the greatest fallen warriors are brought here. I'd like the see Anduin Lothar, Broxigar, Orgrim Doomhamer, and our newly deceased Varian Wrynn

My main class in Legion is going to be a Demon Hunter . Ilidan can say the most ancient and interesting character with rich history. He was still in the Warcraft 3 night elves company and then we met him in the raid Black temple. 

I've played druid since vanilla and it's the one class I've ever felt connected to. I will continue on as a druid for legion and probably after

My main is going to be a Demon Hunter cause the gameplay looks stunning, and the perfect class for me!

The NPC i want to see in my Class Order Hall is Illidan of course.

Ever since I refound my love for the game in MoP, I have played rogue. It does not matter which spec I choose or which aspect of the game I immerse myself in as long as it is with my rogue. It would be pretty awesome if there is interactive game play between rogues and Valeera Sanguinar because she is just the most BadA** rogue out there.

Holy paladins have always been a beacon of hope in Warcraft lore. The light has aided many paladins in their time of need to help them overcome any obsticle.Favorite paladin would be Gavinrad the Dire. He was one of the first paladins and embodied everything the light represented. Sacrificing his own safety to help others. Although he died at the hands of Arthas defending the remains of Kel Thuzad. He never lost faith that the light could save Arthas

I will be playing a demon hunter.

Since I don't know many demon hunters, I'd like millhouse manastorm to be there.  Maybe being a mage isn't working out for him and he misreads the flyer about gnome hunters.