FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will play Arms Warrior as my main class because it's is the first class I chose when I started to play WoW. My favourite NPC would be Varian Wrynn. I like to pvp a lot but I am also very excited to see the new quests and zones myself.

I have mained a death knight since wrath. I plan on continuing to main my dk especially with the new frost artifacts. But i do also enjoy playing my alts. Looking forward to playing the demon hunter when legion realeases.

My favorite Death Knight is Arthas first DK i learned of while playing warcraft 3.

Favorite Demon Hunter would be Illidan also.

Edited by aedmundson

Was my first pick when i started (even though i melee/voidwalker leveled him back then to save mana ) rip old daysThe class fantasy was always there, and it is the darkest of them all. For the npc who really spoke to me was actually Kanrethad Ebonlocke with his quest to actually become a demon.Now it would really be nice that he could be placed inside our demonic class hall in his banished form as a constant reminder that i wooped his ass

I'm looking to switch it up and go Demon Hunter. It's a class I've always thought would be awesome to play and with the look of how it's playing on the beta right now, I'm very excited for Legion

Death Knight - Absolutely.

As to my favorite Death Knight in the lore? Thassarian.

He was the first DK to re-join the alliance, opening the gates allowing the rest of us to do so as well. He was also a really interesting quest given during the acherus line. If you re-do it, you should read his texts.

Blood Death Knight for me.First, that axe looks sweet and will be great on a gnome also, I think seeing that leech stat finally useful is interresting.We already heal ourselves quite a lot

I am definitely maining a DH this expansion. It is the reason I am coming back to the game in the first place. Illidan stormrage has to be in the order hall at some point. He is the man.

TY for giving us the chance to enter into the legion beta, I'm excited at the possibility of testing out some of the changes

I would pick druid for me class considering that's what I've been playing since vanilla but overall it's just a good all around class.

Im so excited to play as Feral with the new form!!!!!biggrin.png

Easiest decision of my life.This class provides the most enjoyable gameplay and creativity for me, although we have been revamped many times through the history of World of Warcraft and it is not the top choice of the majority of players. Favourite NPC? Despite the fact, I strengthen the side of the Alliance, I choose Thrall, Son of Durotan.

I played a priest for 8 years before switching to a paladin this xpac. I will go back to maining a priest for Legion. Just the fact that binding heal will possibly be viable again makes me stupid happy. As far as NPC's go Anduin would be good enough for me. Although, he doesn't seem to be much of a beast, I enjoyed the parts that he played in the game and would like to see more of him.

Actually, I've been asking myself the same question for the past month.

I think my main class will still be my MistWeaver Monk (WindWalker as her off-spec). I really enjoy how versatile that class is. I don't know if she's still gonna be a belf though.

It was hard to pick just one favourite monk NPC, but if I had to choose, it'd be Taran Zhu.

Thanks for the opportunity guys!

Edited by Droxine

I'm hyped to play Demon Hunter as I always liked this hero in warcraft 3. My fav NPC is Shandris the sentinels general and i'd like to see her in hunter's class hall

I will be maining a warlock in legion, simply because I love the way that warlocks play and practically everything about them and I love to play all three specializations. I have been playing warlock for a couple years now. My favorite warlock that I would love to see would be Gul'dan in the order hall in some way.

Started with a Paladin in Vanilla and raided through AQ40 with him, but my favorite class (and my main) at the moment is Death Knight; Blood, specifically. It was gradual too - I didn't switch overnight because my Guild needed a tank. I didn't watch a fancy video that pulled me towards the class. Instead, I just slowly started liking playing my DK more and more.

After doing at least some raiding pre-WoD with at least five classes, something about the DK playstyle just clicked with me. Mained him towards the end of MoP and he's my main to this day. Though I'd like to think he'll always be my main, I'm an altoholic, so who knows (especially with Demon Hunters on the way).

For the second question, though I know it's far-fetched, I'd love to see an homage to Arthas in Ebon Hold. Whether it's a replica Frozen Throne, or a usable Frostmourne training sword, as the Death Knight to end all Death Knights, I feel like Arthas should have a place in the new Order Hall.

And as for favorite DK NPC, I would have to say Lillian Voss. Her storyline in the revamped zones dealing with the Scarlett Crusade were really interesting and Scholomance was a pretty surprising ending for her character arc

I will play my Death Knight as I have since WotLK. I love the play and the feeling of power. The sad story of the desire to help and save others turned into loathing and hatred is an awesome story

Hello! In Legion i will pick Mage! Fire Mage to be exact, the reason i will chose a specifc spec is due to that i have always loved Fire, but fire is always week during the first few raids until the end of most exspansions, this time i have hope that fire will be good frew the whole exspansion. Especialy now that blizzard is putting alot of focus on each spec with class halls. i have currently been maining Priest for all these years and Mage as my alt, but for once i have big hopes on this! really looking forward to either get in to test out the fire mage in the beta or when the exspansion releases. As for the Class hall i would love to see kael'thas in it as this is one of my favorit characters in the blizzard games, also i miss the old days of KT raiding its by far one of the best raids i have experienced, Anyways i love the Fire mage Artifact weapon, and the whole system around it, i am sure this exspansion will be one of the best exspansions so far! all tho TBC/Wotlk will still be in my heart, but i guess its just a ton of nostalgia!

Have an awesome day! and thanks for reading. :)

I main a Death Knight currently and it's my favorite raid tank, so of course I plan to continue with it in Legion. I'll have to try DH as I have other tank classes just because, but I always come back to DK.

Since our class quest in Legion will be raising a new set of Four Horseman, I think Alexandros Mograine probably would have some good advice to offer as one of our major class advisers in the new Ebon Hold.

I will be maining as a Demon Hunter this xpac. I've been a Ret since BC but they've changed the class too much for me this time around so I'm trying something new. As for the NPC I'd love to have in my class hall, it would have to be Leotheras the Blind, to remind us demon hunters not to fall victim to the demon within.