FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My class will be still Frost Dk. And I still havent changed my mind as Darion Mograine is still my favourite but I would like KelTuzad to return somehow and join us.

Edited by Aryn

I plan on maining a Paladin in Legion, I have always liked their play style and now that they are being changed just a bit ( and by the looks of it, for the better) I am really excited to see how they feel. The one person I would like to see in our order halls (although yes he dies in order for us to obtain his weapon) would be Tirion Fordring. Sure he died, but this is world of warcraft, and for someone like Tirion to die the way he did, I do not see his death being a permanent thing

Shaman will be the class I main in Legion at this point in time. The class is looking amazing and the fantasy is really starting to fill itself as the elemental spec. The idea of being the master of the elements makes me so so happy and nerdgasm. I have always loved casters, and never mained ele. I know this is probably used a lot, but Thrall is my favorite shaman NPC. I think this comes from me not being super involved in the lore and so Thrall being around for years, like myself, has made me really appriciate him and know him better than the other shamans

I will play a Paladin, not sure if its gonna be a Ret or Prot, but for sure a Paladin-Dwarf. (Played Horde since BC but gonna switch sides now)

Favorite NPC, if not implemented yet, would be Uther Lightbringer. I know him from and always was impressed by his appearance in Warcraft 3 + for me he is THE epitome of what i would call a hero (on the light side) 

Greetings!

The class simply fits me so well, and I love the lore of it.As for NPCs I've always been captured by Varok Saurfang, father of Dranosh 'Deathbringer' Saurfang.Ever since I leveled in Wrath and got to the Wrathgate quest chain, I just. Well, you might say Wrath's lore was spot on. Made me interested in the lore at least, more than I was before.To finally put High Overlord Saurfang's mind to rest was a nice moment in the lore, and it gave me Deathbringer's Will.

I've been playing my priest since I started playing in 2005 and have no reason to change main going into legion. We have two great healing specs, disc is just unique after the revamp and holy has finally distinguished itself from resto druids now that we don't just spam renews. My favourite priest npc is obviously Eris Havenfire who gave me Anathema in vanilla. It's been 10 years since and the artifact weapons remind me a lot of that quest line. It would be great if she appeared in the class halls just as a touch of nostalgia :D.

I picked my Death Knight, she's been my main since the middle of mop. I used to main on Korgath, and now I main on Moonguard horde. Though I can play every class/spec, it's the one that's really stuck. Mop hpal was a close second but since hpal is completely different now I don't like it as much. Frost DK is pretty easy to play but one of those things that takes time to master. (Except now you don't even get to pick between spending killing machine with frost strike or obliterate so it makes it even easier.) I've always loved the lore behind death knights, and I'm really excited to see what Legion has in store for us and The Ebon Blade. Koltira Deathweaver, deathinately. Oh sorry, Definitely. * c:

My main is a Warlock. Favorite npc og that class? Kinda cliche but it's Gul'Dan... I wouldn't mind him being in the ordet hall after we tale him out. ( also i love the Scepter og Sargeras )

I always loved playing a demonology warlock, being able to metamorphosis into a demon while controlling demons. but now being able to play a melee warrior who HUNTS demons is super cool. I would love to see illidan in the order hall for demon hunters, although Im sure he will be lol  

I will play only for the hunter! It is like in a legion =) I like NPS Anaeli!!! ^^ The most cute hunter in the legion wub.png

I will be most definitely maining a shaman in Legion, probably enhancement if it turns out to be fun live, resto otherwise! 

I'd love to see the elemental lords gather in the class order hall. We are fairly close to Neptulon and Therazane's domains!

I will play the Demon Hunter class as ever since TBC I have wanted to be one and now I can. As for fave NPC that would have to be Akama helping fight the Legion

More specifically, Elemental Shaman. I've played it from TBC to early Cata when life made me quit, but there's just something about the elements that I absolutely love.That said, I wish I could have the elemental lords in my Class Hall. That would be so damn awesome.

This is the first expansion that I've been torn on what to play. Previous expansions have made me very excited to play hunter, but with so many changes to the core rotation, and with Survival changing to melee (which was my preferred spec), I'm really not sure if I'm going to play that class still. I've been considering going back to my original character class of druid out of nostalgia.

I was a death knight in Wrath and Cata, but when Mop came out i switched to monk because of the mobility (which was lacking on the dk). I came to love my monk and have played it since. The new changes look quite fun for the monk class and i'm excited to try them out. I main windwalker and heal as mistweaver on occasion.   The NPC i would like to see in the monk class order hall would be Xuen. I love all four of the celestial's, but Xuen takes the cake. I know i can summon him as a windwalker but id love to see him talking and what not with his full personality

Marksmanship hunter, because pew pew is lifestyle.

Rangeds always are more useful in raid, and hunter with his mobility and versatility always has a serie of important tasks (beyond lost pull with barage).
Meanwhile, demonhunters and leather people kill each other for a spot and loot melee.

Though part of the reason I want beta is to test out a whole bunch of specs to make an informed decision. As for my favorite death knight NPC it would have to be Thassarian because of his bants with koltira.

I'm currently between two options since i didn't have the chance to really test anything new in regards to the class spec changes neither the new DH class. My options derive from what i've seen so far in streams and/or read in forums. I would also like to mention that i've been maining a mage since Vanilla and its the first time ever i consider changing main. That being said my first option is Demon Hunter (Havoc DPS in particular) and favourite NPC is who else but Illidan Stormrage. I've always wished to play myself in that form containing the glaives and all since the moment i met that guy face to face back in TBC. (i was prepared)  The second option is Enhancement Shaman since the new features and abilities that i have reviewed here and there seem really exciting. The NPC, the idol i may add is the mighty Thrall the iconic Warchief of the Horde (at least in our hearts  )

Ever since Tirion Fordring appeared before us he has been a great example as to what a true Paladin should be. Though he will be dearly missed, I still hope he will still have a very strong presence in the Order Halls

I plan on maining a Vengeance Demon hunter as I enjoyed being a main tank in WoD and they look fun from what I've seen.  My favorite demon hunter npc has to be Illidan of course.  My favorite expansion.

I've mained my Shaman since vanilla and it will stay that way in Legion. Particularly, I'm really excited for the Enhancement overhaul.  My favorite shaman NPC is ( of course) Thrall, he gets derided as "green jesus" but I think the guy deserves it when you consider everything he's accomplished.  I don't know if he'll join me in the Order Hall but getting to wield Doomhammer is a pretty damn good consolation prize.

I played all 3 specs in my raid for back up tanking but i mostly main dps between arms and fury. I've been playing it since Wrath and I am dying to see what their bringing up in Legion. Plus I love warrior's order hall, is the based of the warrior, halls of valor where true warriors join in.

Been a enhancement shaman from the start of BC and have kept with the same spec/class all way into WoD's HFC. However I am a little concern over the direction in Legion. This is the first time I am not sure if I like what they have in plan - but I am still in the "wait and see" mode.As for a fav NPC, that has never happen in WoW. I don't mind the lore but never have I cared about, to any degree, a npc in the game

I want to main a my WW monk that I've loved to play since they came out in MoP, but the changes have me a little worried so I've been planning (and voted) on swapping to ret paladin (and mogging away Ashbringer asap).  

As for an NPC I'd love to see in my class order hall.  Mishka makes the list even though I don't know if she's a draenei rogue or hunter (nor play either class).  For the hall's I'll likely see Taoshi for Monks (gimme those sais!) and Yrel for paladin (not 100% sure she was ever called a paladin, but I think it was de facto once you got to the cutscene in Talador).  Could see her being curious about our world after interacting with our Maraad.