FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will play as a shadow priest in legion , new mechanics is very cool))) Glory for the Old Gods!!!)) My favorite class leader is Vol'jin)

He always was my main since i have started playing WoW back in Wotlk. Even before i got the game I knew i will play a DK because as a big fan of Warcraft III Arthas inspired me. So for the NPC i would have loved to see Arthas because he is THE Deathknight. But because he is gone and probably wont be revived I will go with Highlord Darion Mograine because he is the leader of the Knights of the Ebon Blade and hopefully a strong figther for Azeroth

I always played and i will play druid in Legion. I would like to see Broll Bearmantle. Ilike him very much because of his role in the story of Varian.

I've changed classes and roles over the years, really at the pace of the expansion - some years there was a desperate need for awesome heals, and some years front line leadership was required as mechanics changed.  I've gone back and started reading the novels for the first time and the druids speak to me as more than any other class. My main this time around will be a druid. 

I will be maining a paladin as I believe they are an integral part of the warcraft universe and have always gotten cool abilities to show for it.   I would love to see more of Bolvar Fordragon because his sacrifice of sitting on the frozen throne was FREKKIN EPIC

I'll be playing my Human Priest as my main character for Legion, since I'd love to see the shadow priest lore get some development, and see from where exactly they draw their power, as it hasn't been explained much. I'd love to see Alonsus Faol in my Class Hall, as he is one of the most important priests in history, since he gave rise to the Paladins, by creating the Knights of the Silver Hand to combat the Orcish horde

Demon Hunter - I have always wanted to play one, so ofc I have to play one now. If that doesn't work out though, then I'll likely main an enhanc shaman. I like how he followed his orders in any way possible

I am going to be rocking a hunter come legion. I have played survival for most of wow but i have no desire to play a death knight light so i am likely going to be a beast master. As far as npc i absolutely loved the illidan quest in wrath where you got to play as illidan. I would love to see him in one of the class halls.

There is one class I relate to the most with and that is the warrior, since vanilla warriors have been around Azeroth defending the world from evil, so in legion as i have done in previous expansions i will play as a warrior. The npc that i would like to see in the halls of valor class hall or Valhalla is non other than the king of Stormwind himself Varian Wrynn, a respected warrior and a leader of the alliance

I plan on spending most of my time playing a shadow priest. My first class ever in World of Warcraft was a mage, but then I stopped playing the game for some time. Upon my return, I wanted to level another mage character, but I accidentally created a priest and really enjoyed playing it.  My favorite NPC in the game is Malfurion Stormrage

My class in Legion will be Death Knight, since they've been put a little bit aside since WotLK, what is natural to the evolution of the storytelling, of course. But since the class is directly connected to Gul'dan (who created the first Death Knights, Gorefiend among them) and the Legion, I think they will have one of the best chain quests/storytelling in all of the cclasses, if not the best. The NPC I long to interact and see in the class hub is Baron Rivendare. Leading a charge to the Legion armies on his heavily armoured horse. Now that would be a quest to remember forever

Blood Death knight been playing a DK ever since the end of Cata and have loved it since then. As for a the NPC i would like to see in the DK class hall would be Marwyn

The class I will be maining in Legion is Druid. I've been playing since late Burning Crusade and since then Druid has been my class. I think I'm really looking forward to the Artifact skins for my Cat Form as we haven't had any chance earlier to change our fighting apperance.  The NPC I want to see in the Order Hall is absolutly Fandral Staghelm. I know that he died in Firelands and all that but still, would be cool if we comes back and it would fit perfectly since he just came to HS

I'm playing a Paladin in Legion, (holy) and I love pali's because that new mastery looks truly game changing, and I admire blizzards courage in changing it so drastically. Especially since it means holy paladins will not only have to be near the people they're healing, but with Light of the Martyr you need to avoid as much damage as possible. It'll make for some very interesting game-play. And that artifact weapon has got me pumped for legion.  Also the Class order hall character I'd love to see would be Turalyon himself. espcially since he's so famous. 

For Legion I am going to be playing a Protection Paladin. Started playing Prot in the middle of HFC to help my guild out and I fell in love. I do love tanking and I seem to be pretty good at it. I'm very interested in seeing the difference from Holy Power to charges of my skills.

As for a great NPC to see in my Class Hall it would be sweet to have Sig Nicious hanging out. Perhaps practicing with a new guitar he got as an artifact weapon. 

I can't wait!

Monk, monk, monk - as my main since late MoP I had to go thru some changes and right now even bigger changes are coming. Even if I'm not so happy with some of them I will still represent Celestials and heal wounds of my allies!

Also for NPC - the Chen Stormtrout and LiLi was such a nice combo - I would like to see them again!

"To ask why we fight, is to ask why do the leaves fall? It is in their nature... Perhaps there is a better question.

After 8 years of playing World of Warcraft Im so bored with all WoW classes. Thats why, in Legion, I will be playing Demon Hunter.

I have fallen in love with my mage alt in WoD so I will be making him my main in Legion, as probably arcane since I love the artifact. My favorite mage NPC is by far Jaina Proudmoore, because who doesn't love Dreadlords?

Have Played a Rogue thru most of WoW, in the 9 years I've played. Looking forward most to all the changes that will get us players back into the world on off nights outside of raiding. will be nice to have new reason and things to do out in the world and get away from those horrid garrisons lol

I'll play shaman because this is the class that I've always played.
My favorite npc the beautiful Azshara.
Calculator, cruel, imbued Itself, charismatic, and has great power. It Brings together almost everything I like in WoW.

But i'd like to see Thrall in the shaman order hall because... this is one of the best shaman !

We would like to know which class will be your main one in Legion Warrior. Various famous NPCs are already present in the respective Order Hall, but which one would you like to see in your class' headquarters? I would love for Broxigar too still be alive and overview the Order Hall as the great warrior he is

I have had him since the last time we took on the Burning Legion. The changes to Holy in Legion mesh well with historical Paladins as fierce warriors in the thick of the battle. No paladin, regardless of role, should ever be casting from the rear while his brothers and sisters fight on the frontline. I would love to see the spirit of Ares the Oathbound in the paladin class hall. He made the ultimate sacrifice a paladin can make, like many others, but I want the hall to pay homage to all our hero's so that we remember where we came from and why we must succeed in defeating the Legion for good

Will play rogue, cause I've been playing one forever. Favorite Class NPC is Mathias Shaw, mostly because he's the first one I remember when I started playing. I remember how excited I was when he showed up again in Twilight Highlands

Death Knight! Only he is my main for a long time. Hope it will be good mechanics for raids.  

In class hall Acherus i want to see Val'kyr (but it must not damage lore).