FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I plan to head back to my glory days of Pally tanking, however this time I am going to roll with a healing off spec. As for NPC have to go with Lady Liadrin because blood elf pally is the only way to roll

So tired of playing ranged for 8 years, time to step on to something new.  I hope I get to sucker punch Illidan for ruining my Highschool Graduation so many years ago.

MM hunter for legion more than likely :) Can play most dps classes so will have to wait n see fave npc is Rexxar and has been since warcraft 3

I have played a priest since Classic launch and have enjoyed every variation of the class as it's been refined each expansion. NPC: Velen for sure. He is such a pivotal character and he can see the future. How cool is that?.

As a die hard priest fan, I will definitely be playing priest. I've played priest since BC, rogue in Vanilla.  I'd love to get a beta key because discipline priest is changing quite a bit in Legion and I'd like to experience it. 

Favorite priest NPC, hmmmm. Well WoD really spoke to me, being 'Ravenpriest' and all (most of my characters have Raven in the name). I really liked the storyline in Spires of Arak and the Arakkoa Outcasts. Even though I guess they are not technically priests, I still enjoyed the Talonpriests and the 'Talon King' title questline. So I will say Talonpriest Ishaal is one of my favorite NPCs since they are apart of a whole chain of events I really enjoyed. 

As always i'll be maining a priest! -- favorite priest npc i suppose would be Archbishop Benedictus because at one point in vanilla he was leader of stormwind and a cool fella

I will be maining my shadow priest for legion. Following in the footsteps of Natalie Saline, the first shadow priest. who doesn't want the power of an old god in your hand?

I'm going to roll Shaman yet again.
I played it since Vanilla and swapped to Alliance when shaman crossed aswell in TBC.
Ever since then the shaman lost utility and uniqueness and i felt it was Karma for leaving the horde..

But now it finally seems that theres some love for the Reincarnating folks of Shamanism!

Favorite NPC, well i choose to see this as a question of most favored Shaman.. the obvious answer would be thrall... but he's all Aspect and booring now.. so it must be Ner'Zuhl!

i mean come on.. he made the lich king!
and it means i can spam team speak against my guild sounding like a Zealot from WC3.... "My life for Ner'Zuhl!"

best of luck to every shaman out there.
/Para

Main will be shadow priest, and I guess Moira Bronzebeard so i can sex her and lay claim to Ironforge once and for all.

In Legion I will main a hunter because it is my favorite class and also my first class when i started playing WoW.The idea of having a pet and setting traps was something really interesting for me as a new player back then.My favorite NPC is Maiev Shadowsong

I can't wait for all the changes legion will bring to PvP! It'll be exciting to see a balance between PvE and PvP with the separate talent trees. Finally Blizzard won't be Juggling the two.

- My Favourite priest NPC would have to be Prophet Velen, I even have his staff in my transmogrification collection haha.

my main in Legion is going to be a demon hunter,

my second that was my main up to legion is monk.

but i feel like trying out a new class as my main now.

I will definitely be playing a Guardian Druid. I won't lie the main reason I am going Guardian is because of their visuals in game. The models and abilities look brutal. I haven't gotten to hear them yet but they're a massive bear so probably epic. Ability wise they look to have a lot of diversified spells for different situations that each feel different and not boring. I really enjoy having to look at my talents and such and swapping them around for each fight to optimize my tanking and flatlining my incoming damage. Anyways I don't want to type an essay here so yeah, Guardian Druid is my main for sure.

I will probably play a Demon Hunter first - try out something completely new. My favorite NPC(s) would be Tyrande or Sylvanas. I love their models/designs and that they are both female faction leaders, which is a predominately male role. The story of Sylvanas is pretty interesting as well

I plan to stick with Death Knight, as I have since day one of Wrath, even though the changes are making me cringe. Hoping they'll shore up some of the deficiencies with Blood, in particular.That said, I would love to see Teron Gorefiend make a re-appearance. I feel like his appearance back in Black Temple was given short shrift - he needs the respect a badass like him deserves in the story

I will be playing Mage, played it in WoD and I really like it. And it looks to be really cool in Legion aswell.

My favorite class NPC is Jaina Proudmoore, because she is one of the most powerful sorceress in Azeroth.

I'll probably stick to my paladin and as strange as it can be, I'm not interested by Ashbringer that much and might xmog it into something else so that I don't end up with the same weapon skin as my other 10'000 brothers. My favorite paladin NPC is one we might finally see in Legion : Turalyon. I really hope we'll be able to meet him and see him in our class order hall, and am pretty hyped up about the story that will lead into our first meeting with him

I'll be playing my Priest for Legion.

Thankfully, my idea for the best priest is already confirmed for the order hall: Alonsus Faol! The ideas man behind the Silver Hand and now forsaken turncoat. Good job Blizzard, you did it. 

old habbits die hard. I've had my death knight since Wrath (after maining a Pali) but I've became attached to my toon, and I've tried to leave it but I've never succeeded, i guess you could say my Dk is apart of me, it's full of memory's and hardships, something i never want to let go. i could not care less that Dks are terrible in Legion so far, it's just the Personal value of my toon that keeps me with it. ~EU- Cuetlachitti -Dragonblight     

Im gonna play my frostade since i always wanted to play a frostmage with out a Pet as in vanilla.

My favorite NPC that I want to have in my order hall would be Jaina Proudmoore, since she is one of the few really powerful female characters in wow.

I'm torn between my long time Rogue with multiple Gladiator mount's, or finally rerolling the new class at the very start of an expansion.  I will probably settle with Rogue as I always do, hopefully Outlaw or Assassination are one of the stronger specs. My favorite Rogue NPC would probably be Mathias Shaw, too many memories of Old Town

I play Shaman since the classic and i will be playing in legion too. I love wow lore, and Legion together with the warcraft chronicles book are amazing new additions to the lore. I am dying to play it, my favorite NPC has a shaman is Thrall for obvious reasons. I am sad to see he lost his spirit in Legion, but i am my DoomHammer!