FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Druid... This is my first class in WoW and I played this every time. First character was created in 2009. This is the best class in this game :D I want to test it in Legion becouse I hear they are going to nerf my class but I'll stay with my favorite character :D 

I will be playing Disc/holy priest in legion, cant wait to test the changes for disc i like when the playstyle is a bit unique. had been nice if lady liadrin was a priest but since she became a paladin i will choose iridi from the Night of the dragons novel Good luck every one.

My main class in Legion is going to be a Marksmanship Hunter, just because their new artifact weapon and its variants look so damn cool (and 'cause they're the spec that's getting quivers back - hype!)

As for our class hall, I'm really hoping we'll get to see Tyrande Whisperwind there at some point - I know she's primarily a priestess of Elune, but she's also renown for her skill with the bow, so she wouldn't be totally out of place at Trueshot Lodge (she's even got a pet spirit owl for crying out loud). I don't think she wants to hang around the priest hall anyway, it's all naaru-themed and she hates to think about the possibility of Elune being a naaru.

Cheers :)

I will play be playing as a warlock. I have loved the class ever since i started playing in burning crusade and I won't be quitting on it now. I would like to see Wilfred Fizzlebang make an appearance in our order hall. I loved his interaction with Jaraxxus in Trial of the Crusader.

I'm gonna play shadow priest in legion cause we get to play with the same powers as the Old Gods. I know we already have Calia Menethil in our Class Hall (witch is SUPER AWESOME!).  Other then that i would really love to see:

• Moira (Thaurissan) Bronzebeard 
  • Tyrande Whisperwind
  • Anduin
  • Vol'Jin
  • And of course good ol' Brother Benjamin priest trainer from the Cathedral.  

This are just a few i would love to see. Some of them will we probably not see because of reasons.

Resto Shaman: giving your life (and of the all raid) back by the force of the spirits (and so powerfull totens) since 2004 - The mana used for this will be discounted raidly in your repair and in your patience, in any case of disliking the product put the fault on hunters or other healers. But speaking serious, I play resto shaman since the early pandaria and is the most fun healer that I play, the "Lay on Hands" with your Healing Surge and the Totens that call back from the grave all raid members are the most wonderful things. The Ner'zhul back again would be awesome

My main for Legion is going to be Arcane Mage, i saw his new Artifact spell and its really unique, its the mark from Highmaul's last boss. I can't wait to throw my garrison away and play some high quality WoW. I can't wait to see the new Emerald Nightmare raid, i've been waiting for it for so long! 

I have made a switch from Warrior, to Mage. i like the ranged playstyle alot better and its just a really comfortable class, my favored NPC lore wise is Khadgar, he is really going for the new guardian thing. (as long as they keep me'dan far away lol) i think he has alot of potential and i really cant wait to see what story revolves around him in Legion. about the mage class it self, ive looked into it and for now i think fire is going to be the spec imma start with. i would love to play it now if it werent so RNG.

My main right now is a priest, and more than likely will be my main in Legion just because she is my favorite character. Though I'm excited about trying the new Demon Hunter class. Depending on how much I like the demon hunters my main might change. But for the most part I think my priest is going to be my forever main, haha.

Oh god, WoW gives me a lot of nostalgic feelings, I've been playing since I was really young, back when Vanilla was the only thing out. I remember installing it and watching the Vanilla Cinematic trailer and falling absolutely in love with the Night Elf Druid. I don't think she has an official name, just simply a NE druid. But she's my favorite. And I would love to see her in the order hall.

Other than her, I really love Sylvanas. I love her backstory and I find it so empowering. 

I will be playing a Shadow Priest as it is my main spec since the early days of Vanilla.

WoD was the first time I quit maining my Priest but the changes in Legion look amazing so far so I'd really really like a chance to try them out. Also, I'm totally diggin' the lore about Old Gods and the Void.

As for NPCs, Natalie Seline for life. I mean, she's THE Shadow Priest !

I have been for years, I make a character, lvl it up, play a bit and then get bored with it, I went throught it every expansion, I started as Paladin, then DK in WotLK, then SPriest in Cata and part of Panda now it's my Hunter. She was made a very long time ago, started out as a dwarf, but I left her to rot for a while, changed her to draenei at some point as well and lvled a bit, but didn't really come back to her in Panda. She's been my main ever since and I think she'll be still in Legion. I do plan to make a DH of course, even have a name reserved. But definitelly gonna start with my Hunter. Can't wait for Hunters to go back to staves and polearms.As for my hunter NPC, I just wan't to see Alleria Windrunner in WoW.

I will be playing my hunter for Legion. Always enjoyed the ranged mobile play style. For hunter NPCs I'd have to say the Windrunner sisters are pretty interesting. They are also the server I picked before I knew anything about Warcraft lore

I played since 2008 mane classes, and for current moment stay with my 3 fav classes: hunter, warrior and rogue. Little better prefer hunter, because blizz still dont like melee... In Legion i will play hunter and later of course give a try for Demon Hunter )

I´ll stay on my mage, turning the legion into crisps one at a time. And I´m curious about seeing Medivh there, would be cool to learn some tricks from him

Will be playing Death-Knight in Legion.

My absolute favourite NPC would be a restored Alexandros Morgraine, brought back to life after being killed in Vanilla Naxx :)

I will be choosing Death Knight because when i first started playing back in Mists and was levelling a warrior I found out that I could make a Death Knight at lvl 55 and since then I loved the diversity and unique play style that comes with it. I would love to see Darion Morgraine again as I enjoyed the lore in WoTLK and what he could bring in terms of lore to legion like where has he been whats new with the ebon hold

I'll be switching to warlock.  I mained a paladin and Tirion is my favorite NPC.  Based on the direction of the story I'll be switching to warlock though, perhaps trying demon hunter.

Been playing since Vanilla as a Fury Warrior but to the End he got boring like hell.Then when Legion got announced a Hypetrain went throuh my Veins, letting me know my new Destinywill be the Demon Hunter (Havoc ).  I love fast attacking playstyle and i really do lovethis Weapontype.Surely i want to see Illidan (my Master) @ Orderhall

I'm looking to switch it up and go Demon Hunter. It's a class I've always thought would be awesome to play and with the look of how it's playing on the beta right now, I'm very excited for Legion.

Easiest decision of my life. Elemental shaman.

This class provides the most enjoyable gameplay and creativity for me, although we have been revamped many times through the history of World of Warcraft and it is not the top choice of the majority of players.

Favourite NPC? Despite the fact, I strengthen the side of the Alliance, I choose Thrall, Son of Durotan!

I voted warrior because that's what it's been since BC, but I've been considering the idea of swapping to rogue or survival hunter for Legion. I guess we'll see. :]

I've played it for many, many years and I have always had it as my main. As for what NPC I'd like to see with the class hall I wish/hope Khadgar would have something to do with the Mage class hall as well as the story.