FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll be maining my Guardian Druid come Legion. Love them and all the changes coming. I would love to see Sylvanas in the order hall, or Malfurion

My main class in Legion will most likely be the Death Knight. The Frost spec looks crazy good in terms of combat, but also Unholy's new class fantasy and artifact is looking great as well. He has a rich and emotional backstory, and he was key in helping the Death Knights splinter for Arthas's control. He's going to be a central part of our class hall and quests, so that's going to be awesome

Even though I am excited to try a Demon Hunter I think my main will continue to be a Blood Death Knight. It is a class I enjoy and I feel has many of the best tanking skills. As for what what class NPC I like best....I will say Koltira Deathweaver. I know many DKs say LK but I don't really think of him as a true DK, more of a unique class with similarities to DKS. Koltira Deathweaver is the accepted first DK to join the Horde, and as a veteran Hordie and DK, I feel he paved the way for the class just as Thassarian did for the Alliance.

My main class will be warrior, specifically PROT WARRIOR (for life).  I'd love to see Grom Hellscream risen from the dead in my class hall giving me advice over a beer

I will be maining a Demon Hunter after having spent 11 years on a Druid (assuming that I like the gameplay anyways, otherwise my Druid will likely win) In the Order Halls, I'm very strongly hoping to see Broll Bearmantle in the Druid Order Hall, and I would love seeing Vandel, one of the main characters in the novel WoW: Illidan for my possible mains. I would also love seeing Nobundo for shamans, I always loved his story in Unbroken and Valeera Sanguinar for rogues. It's too hard to pick one. D: Thanks.

My main in Legion will be a Warlock. The first class I've ever played was a warlock and will always be my main, even though the Legion changes have me a little nervous. In the class hall I would like to see Gul'dan even though I know thats impossible but he's my favorite warlock

They are very versatile and can play any role. I would like to see Fordring in the class hall(I'm sure he will be there). I would love to see some sort of tribute to Uther. He deserves some recognition.

My main has always been a Warrior, except for MoP in which I played a WW monk. I've played it in every spec since TBC onwards, needless to say I'll be also trying the Demon Hunter, pretty excited about that one too

I've played paladin since Lich King(as retribution), now I want something new and I think it's time to try Demon Hunter. 

I'll play demon hunter in legion, seems to be a really mobile and fun class. I've played dk since wotlk but it's time for a change. My favourite class NPC is Illidan and I hope we'll see him frequently in this expansion

I starting play Blizz games with Warcraft 2 battle.net edition, continue with this Franchise Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne. When the World of Warcraft started i buy my game in 13/2/2005 and i try a lot of characters like. Night Elf hunter, Human Warlock, Undead Warlock, Troll Hunter, Troll Warrior and Undead Warrior too. I cant choose one of the best "Heroe" in the World but.  

Im going to be maining Death Knight in Legion, I just love the class and the changes that they are making to it. If we are going by any NPC ever i would say Teron Gorefiend because he was the first Death Knight, but if I had to choose a (un?)living one it would be Koltira Deathweaver

Always was and always will be. And of course a Fury. Sadly i'm not a big fan of TG, just like the fast hitting Berserker more. Give me two 1h axes and go crazy.I would love to see Varian as a follower, but yeah. sad times

I will be maining (at least initially) my longtime Draenei Shaman, created during TBC.  Will also be going back to Enhancement because Doomhammer. Call me predictable but I look forward to seeing Thrall in my class order hall.  I've been a fan since the Warcraft 3 days, and he's been such an integral part of the game's lore all this time

So stoked to try out the Outlaw spec, it's almost like a new class My favourite NPC pick is pretty random; Grand Marauder Sai. It's just a random NPC in Dalaran(Wrath edition). She's not a part of any quests or anything, just had some "I hate the Horde" dialogue. I remember when seeing her back in Wrath I made a Rogue alt which was basically a copy-paste of her. Being the kid I was back then, I thought it was cool seeing a chick rock the Bloodfang gear+Maladath blade.Totally abandoned my Paladin, and have been playing Rogue ever since  Hope she makes a return in Legion, we're back in Dalaran and the Rogue halls is there after all.

I'm going to be playing an enhancement shaman. I've always loved the shaman lore and how they are tied to the elements. I played a restoration shaman for most of WoD and loved it, however my guild is lacking melee and we have a lot of people wanting to switch to heals so therefore I will be enhancement.

Edited by Mythos

I'm definitely going with demon hunter, since I'm focusing on PvP it just feels natural to play a class that's focused on speedy in and out gameplay. For the favorite NPC, I'd definitely have to go with Loramus Thalipedes because no matter how many obstacles were put in his way, he managed to get to his enemy and kill him

I actually just started playing WoW back in Warlords, and I loved it. Played Paladin, Warrior, Shaman, Druid, and Monk all at max level, and I love them all, but I am DEFINITELY playing Monk as my main. Brewmaster is just so unique and so much fun. Here's to hoping Chen is in the hall, he's my hero! XD

I've been playing since mid-2005 and with a new expansion that I and many others are very excited for on the horizon, I feel like it's a fresh start for WoW after the general negativity surrounding WoD. The developers look like they're all-in for this one so I hope it turns out awesome and brings back that magic WoW had in its heyday. I've been playing and "main-ing" a variety of classes throughout the years but with this fresh start I will go back to my roots and play my Warrior, my first ever class and the class that gave me the best memories of this game. As for my favorite NPC, I'd say it would be Ga'nar. We only saw him for a short while but I loved his character progression and his ending is one of the most heroic moments I've seen in WoW. Such a fitting moment for an orc warrior. Maybe one day I can see him in the Halls of Valor but probably not