FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I put demon hunter in the poll, and that is my current plan,  I really liked Vandel from the Illidan novel, the story of his transformation was really intense and interesting. If I have to choose an NPC from the game itself though well... Illidan, cliche but hey, he's the man. 

I am a long time enhance shaman (since 06) but I do not enjoy ele/resto so I wanted to go for a class I could more wholly get into, that said , if demon hunters are a bit too populated I might for for my 2nd in command, my rogue. 

Hoping to play Demon Hunter (big shocker right?), but if not, I will play Retribution Paladin.

If we got to choose anyone for our Class Halls, I would roll a mage in a heartbeat if Kael'thas was in the mage one. If we are being more realistic, Lady Liadrin for the Paladin.

I have played WoW since 2006 off and on, I would main warlock.. Only warlock NPC I care about is Gul'dan, even though I understand that may not be the point of the question.

NPC choice aside, I would enjoy playing the game and giving feedback when necessary. Sign me up.

Ele sham all the way. Only class i have played since cata. I would like to see Tupac Shakur in the class hall, dude is a legend.

My main in Legion is going to be Monk. Mistweaving found its way to my heart right away in MoP and I haven't looked back since, it's just so engaging. All the updates to it seem interesting, too, so I can't wait to try out my new skills.

My favorite class NPC isn't a Monk, though I would gladly welcome him in my Order Hall. Darion Mograine has been the most interesting, fun and involved NPC I've ever had the joy to journey with. He's easily my favorite and I'm glad he visits my Garrison every now and then, but I'm afraid the other Monks wouldn't love his presence in our Order Hall.

I'll main what i've always mained my rogue :D gotta be sneaky sneaky as always. But I'm sure i'll use plenty of alts. Far as the class hall goes i'd love to just have Maiev in the class hall, she might as well be a rogue honestly and since we're gonna be chasing Illidan who else to help us do that?!

I've played my mage since Vanilla, and will continue doing so. Can't really think of any other class to play.

Archmage Xylem in Azshara - the Polymorph: Pig quest

Hello,

First of all, a big thank-you for make this giveway !

My main class in Legion will be Warlock, because i play Demonology Warlock since Burning Crusade and i want to see what will happen for this Specialization who seems to have changed much.

For the NPC, i would know more about Ritssyn Flamescowl a Orc Warlock of the Council of the Black Harvest and the Black Harvest in general. Of course, i am very interested in Gul'dan ^^

Well, thanks a lot, and i hope to see you soon in the Broken isles !

first of all

I'll be switching from Frost/Fire Mage to Feral Druid because.. Well.. I feel like they're going to be more fun in Legion. Especially since I'm not forced to play as a garbage Worgen-Cat(Claws  of Shirvalla) in PvP. My favorite Druid NPC is ofcourse Malfurion Stormrage; he was the first Night Elf Druid, hes a badass and he is dating Tyrande. I'd like to see Oben Rageclaw's spirit in the Class Halls or something as a nice throwback to the Night Elf starting zone. Cheers! :)

I'll be playing UD rogue. Has been playing rogues since the original game. I have a bit of love for mages and DK's. But rogue is my favorite class! I also heard from a friend that they are finally going to be drastically changed in Legion. I Can't wait! 

I will be playing my shadow priest, I played her in WoD and the overhaul shadow priests are getting for Legion has me even more excited. 

And for my NPC:

In the beta it's been revealed that Velen denounces his prophethood after he has to watch his son die, I'm hoping he will go full shadow and come to the order hall engulfed in dark flame.

I'll with my mistweaver monk, as I loved to play it during warlords, and wish to find out what they did for legion.

For a npc, I have no idea, as i'm not really into monk lore, and there aren't many of it that isn't already a follower, may be taran zhu ? 

I'm going to be maining MM hunter, though shadow priest will be my sub-main.

As for who I want in my hall... Alleria Windrunner has owned my heart since I was a kiddo being first introduced to the Warcraft universe, and I'd love for her return to relevance to be a big one, ESPECIALLY if she got to be in the class Hall. 

Death Knight, and I'd like see the Lich king show up in the class hall, but that's probably not going to happen.

I would play enhancement shaman because i did not play him since TBC. Drek'Thar is the NPC i wish to see in Class Hall.

Hi there! Thanks for the giveway!

My main one will be a rogue! I've always been a rogue orc, bladefist ftw!  

My favourite npc its obviously Garona I would like to see here in class hall! Best orc rogue! (I don't know if she's there, i've read nothing about legion).

See you in Azeroth!biggrin.png

My main has been a hunter since I started playing but not sure tempted to switch to shaman in legion but would really love beta access to test them all out

NPC wise would be rexxar due to him being the best hunter :) but also thrall for shaman

i play many class but i main 3 which is preist(holy),pally(holy/prot) and druid(restro) a  but after reading about legion i am going to main pally again then level the other up after i get that healing hammer to max.

to be honest i have not seen much in my class hall but i sure with the paladin being the defend of the light and justice it will look amazing .i have seen a few picture.i just want to get all 3 weapons for paladin and try them all .

Ever since vanilla wow, I always wanted to become a demon hunter in the game like Illidan Stormrage because I just love the weapons that they actually used, the weapons look unique, sharp, and very foreign, and I liked that. However as I play though vanilla wow, I was disappointed for the fact that I can't find anything related towards night elves weaponry that I could wield for any classes like they are non-existence. and now thanks to legion expansion which took us 7 expansions so far to give us a specific class that allow us to wield these unique weapons, we finally got the opportunity to do so, however it's not all of the night elves weaponry, we missing unique blades that the wardens use, like Maiev Shadowsong used for example.

During BC, you get the chance to down a legendary weapon from illiden stormrage which was one of his wargriaves, but it was not the same animation on how to properly wield them on any class, and their no unique playstyle that tags along with it, which kinda saddens me, like it's your wielding it for the stats and the transmog, nothing unique what so ever to make things changed. Well thankfully now that we have a huge new class, I can finally wield more weapons very similar to that, and maybe If blizzard allows it, I defeat illiden once again in BC, and grab his blades so I can have the same look as it was before.

I'll be rolling a demon hunter once Legion officially comes out. I want to experience what it's like to be a demon hunter, what's it's playstyle, what stats I'm looking for, more story that are in depth with the demon hunters, and unique events that could happen on our class orders. Once I know more, I want to experience every other class hall related events, expectantly the death knights, and meet with the new lich king, and wonder what the lich king would do during these related events. 

He was my first and will always be my main. As for spec, I have always loved MM or Beast Master, but survival seems interesting enough to give a try

Hi Icy-veins, thanks for this chance to get a beta key, and thanks for all the work done so far, i've played paladin until the release of WOTLK, and i have almost only played DK until now, and your guides have been quite the help to get the hand on all the others classes.

Anyway, as far as for legion, im gonna play my Death Knight, been waiting for a long time to see alast the remains of Frostemourne get finally some use, and i'm eager to draw those new blades.

For the Order Hall, thus i regret a bit the fact that Acherus has not really change, i would have really apreciated to see a Val'kyr in the ranks of the Ebon Blade Knights, even if most of them are at Sylvanas's side right now, i think it would have been great to have one as Herald of the Lich King again.

I will be playing the mage class in legion. I think this class has so much variety in gameplay and is very strong in pvp. All previous expansions have been the same, and legion will be no different. 

Why i will play priest 

1st is my main;

2nd when i see how shadow priest change i want continu to play this class

GL HF all