FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My main class will probably alternate between my Warlock and my Paladin. That said, I really look forward to the hunter class hall as my favourite NPC is Rexxar and it feels good to get him back into the story again.

biggrin.png

Blood Death Knight, as the class has quite a few similarities with the Sith and dark side of the Force in general from Star Wars and I enjoy mixing the two concepts in RP. As for NPCs, I expect Kel'Thuzad to return soon along with all the knowledge he acquired during his lichdom

I've been playing Druid since Vanilla and I can't change my main over the years, It's pretty awsome. I'd love to try it out in legion.
Malfurion Stormage the one NPC who I want to our Class  Order Hall.

I will be playing a Holy Priest! Priest was the first character I made back in Vanilla Wow although playing as Shadow, refusing to fall in line playing as a healer which was mandatory back then. After swapping to Prot War>Holy Paladin>Rest Druid I went back to Priest but as a healer in Cataclysm.

The NPC I would like to see in our Class Hall is SALLY WHITEMANE, the last boss of SM Cathedral. Reason? Nostalgia, being the High Inquisitor of the Scarlet Order and how it was one of the first bosses back in classic WoW that actually started to display fun/different mechanics for being a lvl 40 dungeon. I'm not much of a transmog kind of guy but she has a killer one!

After the Burning Crusade was released she could also be seen playing as a child in Southshore of Old Hillsbrad Foothills in the Caverns of Time which is a small but cool lore input in the game.

With the weight of the dead and the willpower of living , these brave welders struggle daily against what they call life, and also to protect what others call life . Every breath is a step into the abyss of emptiness, but each step into the abyss of emptiness, is a sacrifice to save those who still have a family . I, along with my dead and deadly servants , interest always protect the world from all evil , including that which I have done part of the scourge . I'm a Death Knight ! AND I WILL deafeat THE LEGION .

And, an favorite NPC? Well, Tirion, of course.(ok, my fav is tyrande, but..)

I'll be maining Warrior this expansion, since I've mained it all of Warlords and have enjoyed it immensely. I'd want to see Broxigar in the class order hall because he is the only mortal to have ever struck Sargeras. It would also be nice if he could shed some light on why Arms warriors aren't getting the Axe of Cenarius. The axe that injured Sargeras might come in handy if we're fighting his armies.

Rogue, I always liked exploring area while in stealth. NPC definitely John Keeshan (I know,more of a warrior,but still)

I'll play Shaman in Legion.

Who doesn't want elementals on the Maelstrom and be able to use the Doomhammer?

10 years playing combat and now will be  renamed as Outlaw I Need that Beta key.I want to test the outlaw PvP possibilities in WPvP. Blood, Swords and now bullets <3

Edwin VanCleff ofc.(Probably a more undead version of him :D)

Will definitely continue maining my Prot/Ret Paladin. Will likely be using Marksmanship Hunter, Frost Mage, Enhancement Shaman, and Demon Hunter as my main alts. My favourite NPC for Paladin would have to be Turalyon. I really hope he's back and that we get to do some cool stuff with him.

My favorite class and my main since day 1 back in vanilla: Warrior! (and ofcourse nerdRAGE as a resource ;) )

And Class NPC favorite? Broxigar! Being able to land a hit on Sargeras.... Legendary!

I will be maining Druid for Legion, as i just love the ability to shapeshift, it's such an awsome possibility to have.

I have pvp'ed a lot in the past, and will try to pve in the upcoming game, i really like the backstory behind the Legion.

My favorite class NPC, must be Renferal, she is the night elves leader of Alterac Valley, such a patients she has had in the past "Vanilla Alterac Valley's days to finish wink.png "

Hi !

So for Legion I'll main Shaman, because the class because the Order Hall looks awesome and the enhancement spec looks great also !

And I'd say that my favourite NPC is probably Thrall.

I'll play Enhancer/Elemental for sure :).

I'd really love to see Drek'thar in my Classhall. He is just badass for smashing the alliance in alterac valley <3

I've been playing a hunter since early cataclysm, when I first joined the game. I main BM Because who doesn't love taming spectral beasts? I love it! Anyway, I'd love to see Sylvanas and or Alleria Windrunner in my Class Order Hall. I've been avoiding anything to do with Legion but I'm seriously dying to get into the beta! I've been trying so hard on Battle.Net and Wowhead and now here, hopefully I'll get a chance. ♥ Thank you for your time.

I'll be maining the demon hunter! new kits on them look super sweet. Been dying to play one since first hero class was announced back in wrath! Be cool to see Maiev Shadowsong in the class hall leading the second crusade on Illidan Stormrage!

I won't change and keep my priest ! Disc seems to be a lot of fun and maybe shadow will be nice this xpac. 

For the NPC, I really hope to see Vol'jin in my hall. Because I love trolls and... voodoo, guys !

I'll be playing a Shaman as my main in Legion.  Can't wait to check out the Shaman class hall in The Maelstrom. It'll be great to see Thrall there!  Also can't wait to check out the Rogue class hall where i'm sure Mathias Shaw will make an appearance.

Looking forward to participating in the forums, been a fan of the site for a long time!

I'll be playing my Windwalker Monk :)

I re-rolled to monk at the start of MoP and I haven't looked back, the class is by no means perfect but I enjoy the fast paced, mobile style to windwalker and also the 'drunken monkey' style tanking with Brewmaster. From what I've seen and read of the legion beta the class seems really fun to play, im interested to try the new changed especially our new mastery and the change to SEF, I think Blizzard are heading on the right track with my class.

My favorite class npc is Loremaster Cho, not only is he a Panda but I like listening to his tails of the past and present :)

My main would be elemental shaman - it's been my love for many years now.

The NPC I want to see in the class hall is Nobundo because he is the 1st draenai shaman and he didn't remain "Broken" in spirit.

Once Paladin forever Paladin.

NPC i want to meet in my Order Hall? I'd like to see a small chapel in memoriam of Uther the Lightbringer including a special quest- event which lets his ghost appear.