FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I change main in every expansion, and now after careful consideration, I'll pick shaman. I'm not so confident in specialization, because I love all of them. So i guess I'll pick one, which best fits in my guild's raid setup.

I guess, it's a bit trite, but I'm a fan of Thrall too.

Can't wait to see how the fire mage works in the new expansion since it's core gameplay has been modified. My main character has been a fire mage since i started playing back in 2005. I've always loved the wild nature of the fire build since it could always go extremely well or terribly wrong. The current iteration being heavy built around the correct use of combustion i'm really curious about the effect of the combustion change on this build, not to mention the new animations look amazing.

I'm also very curious about the demon hunter class since it was my favorite in warcraft 3 and really missing it in wow up until now. At the moment without having experienced it i am torn between continuing to play my mage as my main character or switching to demon hunter completely if the gameplay is actually as good and fun as it looks.

I mained a paladin during WoD, and I think it will still be my choice during Legion (Ashbringer. well paladin NPCs have a strange tendency to die/going evil. Since I can't have Uther or Tyrion I would like to see Sunwalker Dezco and Lady Liadrin. 

I will be maining a Demon Hunter with the new expansion. Of course as a demon hunter I have to go with Illidan as my npc. He has been my favorite character since BC. He just happen to be my first major kill when I first really committed to raiding back in BC so hes had a special place in my heart since then

My Bear is my Main sinc a long time ;-)

I will tanking with my Druid in Legion, because i love the Druid ;-)

I'm a fan of the new philosophie, the Bear is a big wall of bear and wo are not a dancing avoidance circus bear anymore.

I love it

My favourite class throughout MoP and Draenor was Monk. It was my first tank class and I went from start to end as a Brewmaster, the one true spec. I always stayed away from tanking before as it felt like it was always the healers who were the ones responsible for keeping other tanks alive, but the style of Monk made it seem like I was an all round tanking machine. The changes to Brewmaster at first disappointed me as they moved away from healing to more of a dodge-centric spec, but I still love the lore and style that Monks bring to the table as one of the most unic classes and specs in the game (also Keg Smash op) so I will continue the legacy of Norndel the Tauren Brewmaster until the end.

Its hard to say who my favourite Monk npc is since they are a relatively new class without many notable figures, but Chen Stormstout led me through the Valley of the Four Winds on one of my favourite questlines so he is my choice in who I'd love to see again, and who I expect to be the main man in charge of leading the Brewmaster Monks back into the forefront of battle.

(Does Niuzao count? If yes then I take everything back and choose my celestial best friend)

Although paladin has been my main for years, the Demon hunter class looks very interesting and will quite possible be my new main! It is very rich in lore, the character design seems flawless and unique; I love the novelty of the class. Also the agile playstyle that the DH boasts is highly appealing to me! Furthermore, because Illidan and the demon hunters are very interesting to me, it is a blessing to finally be able to play one! Naturally, the NPC i would really love is Illidan, because of his importance in the story, but also because I'm interested in his transformation and how the changes he will go through will be explored in the expansion! That's why this Beta key is especially important to me, to allow me to help better and sculpt the demon hunter class and the expansion that is based on them :)

For myself, I chose a demon hunter. I'm game for almost 10 years, I tried all classes mile. And the demon hunter to me with interesting new class of mechanics, a rich history and excellent imaging. The mobility of this class are also worthy of high praise. Together we will bring destruction to the legion. Of the NPC, most would like to see Illidan, it's probably because no one else I know. But this is the charm of the new class. We do not know any of these mysterious Demon Hunters and together with developments in the Legion we find new heroes of this class. Excuse my bad English, I'm from Ukraine, and I find it hard to write in this language.

I'll be playing my Balance Druid in Legion. I've been playing it since the beginning of MoP when I switched from mage, without any regrets. Also Boomkins get a new HD model finally!

The Order Hall or Class Hall, whatever you want to call it is simply amazing for druids and even though it already has some vital NPCs in there I really wish they would add Zen'Kiki, crazy troll from Western Plaguelands leveling. There must always be some horde representation (and trolling).

Hi, and thanks you to giving us a chance to win a beta key

I'm planing to play a Demon Hunter, just because it's a new class. and it have cool weapon. I play alot of class already, I need to change, and what better than this new class ?  Well, about the NPC in my order hall.. Illidan of course, master of my new main class.

I'll play Demonology Warlock because I would like to see many demons around me. I Would like to see Kanrethad Ebonlocke in my order hall because of nice fight for green fire.

I really like this job hunters , hunters because it is powerful and viability is also very strong . I want to appear in professional hall Sylvanas

Probably just gonna keep playing my main druid i have atm.  Alot of time and effort on this toon and after 10 years of play i still feel proud.  My favourite class npc? Kal, in darnassus.

I'll be rogue, as always and forever, because it's the most relatable class for me.

About the NPC: Garona definitely. She knows her stuff, on how to get things done (except getting owned by us at Draenor =P).

Shaman all the way xD played shaman since catalogue and my love for it just keeps growing as resto and now as enhancement xD also Thrall would be worshipped in my class hall if he came by. He's just badass

I'll play an enhancement shaman probably because judging by the class videos so far enha looks the most promising for me.

I want to see nobundo in the class order hall :)

I will continue on with my paladin, because it has been my main class for 8 years in a row and it has alot of potential in both pve and pvp scenarios. Of course, my favorite NPC is Tirion Fordring for obvious reasons :)