FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My main and favorite class is ofc The Paladin! loved em since warcraft 3 and mained one for a good few years now and will continue in legion and the npc id like to appear is Turalyon i love his story and he is a living ashbringer when he turns an orc into cinders.

Still unsure if I will go Arms or Fury out of the gate, but I VERY pleased with the changes Blizz has made to the class thus far.  The animations, class hall, everything about it has me excited for Legion

I will be playing Demon Hunter in Legion because i like the demonic setting and always wanted to play a cool Night Elf.

My favourite NPC is Illidan - of course - the Most EpIc badass

My main class in legion will be frost/arcane mage because it's the first class i played when i started to play WoW and i've always loved the class. 

The NPC i'd like to see in our order hall is Archmage Antonidas because he's awesome ^_^

I always liked Demon Hunters, since Warcraft III with Illidan, so, having them to play on Legion is like a dream for me. And also i really like the gameplay of DHs and their damage, thats why it will be my main from here till wow ends

Of course, there are lots of famous warriors I would love to see in my class hall, but sadly, the majority are dead/will die. However, if I am also allowed to name already deceased ones, Garrosh, Nazgrim, Varian and Broxigar. I know it isn't possible, but I will keep dreaming <3 <3

Excited to continue to play my mage because i think it's strongest class and fun i hope win this giveaway because have 1 month vacation and want try beta .  Best of luck to everyone who enters the giveaway.

My main class in Legion is going to be balance druid as it always be for me. My favourite NPS is Fandral Staghelm - his story is filled with grief and sorrow. I feel compassion to him.

Feeling aprehencious about Disc but I'll definitely still be maining my priest in legion; I'll probably swap to holy though.

I'd love to see Anduin in my order halls!

Edited by MinnieMii
  • Like 1

This class is my main since 8 years, and love the power of the demons and slay my enemies with them. My favourite warlock npc is Jubeka Shadowbreaker, the master of summoning demons

Going to switch hardcore to a Demon Hunter, they have been my favorite class ever since I started wow in late TBC and saw illidan. On that note, it would be amazing to see Lord Illidan in my garrison

Going to play Main shaman, SHAMAN ELEMENTAL!! 

I have to say I have two very unlikely NPC's that I would like to see in the Class Order, one is General Drek'Thar, he is my favorite shaman, since we had the pleasure to fight alongside in all those awesome Alterac Valleys!!

The other shamans that I would like to see, are the Earthbreaker Haromm and Wavebinder Kardris, I know they are Dark Shamans, and they enslave the elementals, but I liked the theme of them, and the transmog they have is really appeling XD

As always my main will be hunter. I am marksmanship hunter for many years. I am happy to see changes to hunters in legion. I must have that artifact weapon bow for marksmanships because i love windrunners and their storylines so they are my favourite characters / NPCs  in WOW and i want to have them in my class order hall so much. I can not wait to see sylvanas as our warchief in legion. FOR MY QUEEN ! FOR SYLVANAS !!!

Edited by Vovo79

I will play my Paladin because i´ve always played Paladin since it was available for the Horde. The possibillities as a tank/DD/heal really appeal to me (and lets be serious, ASHBRINGER?. I´d like to see the ghost of Uther in the Order Hall, because hey, it´s god dang Uther, one of the most badass Pala´s ever ~. Hope to see ya´ll in the Addon/Beta (if possible :3 ).

I'm gonna play demon hunter in Legion ! I'm keen on Ilidan, I really enjoy the way that he enters in the fight and destroy all enemies with Warglaives. Moreover, I think that it will be really strong, maybe cheated, because it's new ^^. We already know he differents skills that DH will have, like double jump, plane, spectral vision, etc ... I think this class will be really insane, that's why I want to try it :)

A warlock could be a good idea also for me and I will try both classes. Also, in Legion I'd like Alleria Windrunner to show up and melt faces. She's one of my favourite NPCs even though she hasn't made an appearance yet

I was planning on bringing my Ret into Legion but they seem really weak.  Think I'm going with my Warrior and alt a Monk.  

I'd love to see Grom in my Order Hall!

The changes going to balance (Yay no scrolling bar) and resto just getting a few new things but not a major rework (why fix whats not broken?) means ill get a bit of new and old on my favorite class.  Malfurion has been one of my favorite characters since i played wc3. Really enjoy the night elf aesthetic and lore plus druid lore is always great.  Off topic some what but i remember doing heroic archi and using the crystal to turn everyone into wisps before the pull. Was pretty great. 

Forever Warrior! My favorite warrior class npc by far is King Varian Wrynn and his awesome sword(s) Shalamayne which should've been the warrior artifact weapon imo!

Other then Varian I think Magni Bronzebeard would be a nice choice for a class order npc!

I like how warrior play in general I love all of their specs although I mostly prefer fury. I love melee classes and I love giant weapons so warrior is a clear winner for me!

Edited by Archzeus

My main class is going to be an Outlaw rogue just the whole aesthetic of a pirate and swards and guns just really intrigues me. Plus that new Roll The Bones ability has to be my favorite one so far because of the randomness to it. It has some really amazing buffs and pistols and cannon balls I mean come on ... What more could you ask for?

I would also really like to see Forthisal D'Neve a high elf Stormwind Assassin 

Hi ! If I get a key, I will play a Balance Druid. It has always been my favourite class and my first character was a druid. I really like the background of this class and I know that a lot of events in this extension will involve this background (Malfurion, Cenarius, the Emerauld Dream ...). That's why I can't wait playing a druid in Legion :)

Oh, and if I have to choose just one "druid star", I would say : Archdruid Hamuul, because I play a tauren and I have other reasons but I don't want to spoil anybody (It's Legion lore :p)

Edited by Malygor

I'll be maining a demon hunter initially, it's something i've been waiting for ever since i first did the warcraft 3 campaigns, add that to a great class fantasy and some really cool visuals, and you have me sold.As to NPC's i'm looking forward to interacting with, both of the demon hunters you encounter during the starting area seem interesting, especially as they have polarizing opinions about the direction their order should head in order to defeat the Legion

Finally going to give in and roll a mage as my main. I've played hybrids in the past exclusively, but all the new non-queue based content is making playing a full dps class a bit more desirable. I just hope my homegirl Rylai Crestfall will be chilling in the mage classhall, after all the times she's been crushed in Ashran