FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My main class is legion is going to be a Death Knight as it has been for several expansions. My favorite death knight npc is Alexandros Mograine

I'll be an undead rogue, as I've played the rogue class since the release of World of Warcraft. Something about hiding in the shadows and sneaking around (and ganking in low level areas, as rogues do) appeal to me. In my class hall, I'd love to see Jasper Fel the poison vendor (and once upon a time, poison trainer). I have spent of a lot of time in front of him, brewing my poisons - and tea - when that was possible. Also I've paid him a lot of money. He deserves a place in my class order hall since he's been the perfect teacher in the arts of poison. And rogues need poisons. I wouldn't mind if he had turned undead after some tragic poisoning accident.

Last expac i started off with my shadow priest but didnt quite liked the CoD playstyle ( really liked the Dot snapshotting rotations) and started playing my DK doing both tanking and later on dps. But now once again i got this tingling sensation I can't explain, but the dark shadows are once calling my name. Back to playing my Shadow priest in legion ( ofc staying away from holy/disc, yuck.)  Best priest NPC has got to be Tyrande Whisperwind. So much elegance and sexyness ( wtb the trangmog if ever psoosible) just too bad she is not shadow, STILL I like her.

I will be having a new Main which is the Demon hunter in Legion. Was really  excited when this class was announced. I would like to see Altruis the Sufferer as he was one of the few demon hunters I first saw in burning crusade. Lastly Thanks Icy Veins for allow us to have a chance on the beta keys

After having read the book Illidan I am very excited to see what Blizzard has in store for the Demon Hunters and Illidan himself in the next expansion. Based off the book I would like to see Vandel in my headquarters. I also hope there is more of a story for him in the future because throughout the book we got see his transition from night elf to Demon Hunter

warlock. of coz.

hes been with me from vanilla, cant wait to see him with his demon and legendary staff!

DH looks so badass, worth a try ! there will be billions of DH on server tho lol

I am going to main a Shaman in Legion because I already love the class and the Legion changes seem pretty awesome this time.   I'd love Drek'thar to be in the class hall, I figure Thrall has more important things to do

Really wanna see how survival hunter is gonna work with melee, will finally make it feel unique vs the other specs. As for who I want in my class hall, I wanna see Sylvanas. She's full of lore (and booty ) and has a lot of challenges she has to face in Legion.

I felt in love with this class in late MoP. Blood DK is by far my faviourite class and I like to tank with high self-healing. Also I would like to have Bolwar in my class hall - he is iconic character

I've mained a ret paladin since BC, and I'll be staying with it for Legion. My favorite NPC is a tie between Alexandros Mograine and Tirion Fordring. Since Tirion is ...unavailable... to be in the Paladin order hall, I'd love to see the ghost of Alexandros Mograine in Light's Hope. It would be great to have the first Ashbringer offer guidance to the new one.

I've mained a hunter since Burning Crusade and he will still  be my main going into Legion. I love being ranged and taking my pet along with me on adventures. He is just a bad-ass Orc with an awesome bear that goes where ever he goes

I'll play Death Knight in legion, because It's by far my favorite class ever. I'd like to see Uther the lightbringer in my order halls  The dream

So I have been playing a Mage since the first day I set foot in Azeroth. The main reason is becuase I came from Runescape where magic was the bomb but required expensive runes, so when I heard that mages in WoW didn't need runes I immediately assumed they must be OP (haha). Well regardless I fell in love and have never looked back. The lore for Warlocks has always seemed awesome. Basically the red-headed step child of the mages guild. The heroe Azeroth wants, but not what it deserves.Now that lore is playing a bigger part in class Identity, I think it's finally time to turn to the dark side and become a Warlock. I'm very excited for what Legion hasin store for me

I will roll a Death Knight for sure! The Death Knight theme looks so cool! In my opinion they really hit the nail on the head with Death Knights.

And what I wouldn't give to see Nat Pagle standing around fishing on the Broken Shore! 

I am going to main a Demon Hunter since I find the class really awesome of what I have heard. I have always been playing mage and that's why I think it will be a refreshing role to play in Legion! 

I would of course like to see Maiev Shadowsong because it would be to funny with all the mini-illidans running around and imagining her going crazy! biggrin.png

I would still main a Death Knight especially after looking at the artifact quest lines. My favorite NPC would be Lich King and I would hope to see him in my class hall

My main will be druid and I would love to see that silly Zen'kiki from Western plaguelands (and wether he has become any better druid or not).

I am definitely interested in playing Demon Hunter during Legion. (I started playing back in Burning Crusade so I have to go back to my old roots.  If I had the choice, I would pick between Sylvanas or Maiev. (although highly unlikely) they are still two of my favorite characters

So I've always mained the Warrior class and when the WotLK came I quickly picked DK as an alt, I'm a fan of close combat and Heavy armor characters I just found them amazing. This time arround I'm going to change and thank god they finally launched this new hero class, ever since I first saw the BC trailer I wonder who was that mighty guy (demon like) in the moon shouting "You are not prepared", since that moment I was intrigued to know more about the lore, if something drove me to learn about the lore and into playing warcraft was that single line in that single trailer. After I learned about the lore and specially about the Illidan one that I'm thirsty to fight as one of his "kind", I demand justice for someone that only wanted to protect his world and his love, the renegade one that felt into despair, I never liked how they decided to end his story and finally he is getting what he deserves this expansion, I wish it is redemption hero like, I know that he will play a big part in this expansion and hopefully we can see him in the DH order hall in the future patch's.Oh and in case you didn't notice my favorite Demon Hunter NPC is Illidan

I start wow playing Rdrood from the vanilla launch to the BC launch, I was a decurse guy all the vanilla part. When BC was launched I switch to holy paladin cause my guild (hord) said one hpal is needed. And I enjoy it from BC to MOP. I try the MW Monk at the HFC patch and I really love the style. Now I play MW Monk and regarding the gameplay in legion, I think Monk's gonna be my main and paladin's gonna be my alt. I have all character so I'm gonna up all classes, but the 2 I'll focus for legion is MW Monk and Holy paladin. 12 years of wow and still in the no-beta club  If I have the chance to grant an access I'll think about testing all classes and spec before the legion release. Good luck to everyone in the contest.