Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, DracoZyzzyx said:

There are 5 followers that any player may get in the Legion Class Hall. How does one obtain these followers and what are the requirements?

And totally there should be 7 followers (but you can only have 5 active)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually there are 8 you can get.  By doing your class campaign you pick them up.  I am not sure of the levels.  I want to say like 101/102 - Then 106 ish then the rest of 110.  Do all of your Class quests and you will unclock them as quick as possible.

 

Another thread has this link below.  Might have spoilers attached to it so if you don't want to see it don't click.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/519b0t/what_orderhall_champions_to_deactivate_all/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As said above, there are 8 followers in total for each class. You obtain them when they are the following levels: 100, 103, 109, 110. You get them just by completing quests in your order hall campaign.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Endyxion
      Greetings everyone, so I've been using this site for guides for quite a long time now and I was wondering if it'd be possible to access 7.3.5 guides again, and if it is, how to get to them. I have moved to a Legion private server after quitting BfA on retail around a month ago, and I'd like to be able to view the guides again. I'm especially interested in the Feral and Guardian Druid ones. I also don't know if this is under the correct category, since I can't post under Guide Comments.
      Thanks!
    • By Nireas
      I usually sim my characters to get the best possible results. I enjoy the process quite a lot and since I reached 120, I wanted to find out the best build of the spec. (Note, I didn't want to find out what to play, but rather how my own build fares in comarison.) I rarely mind a 1-2% difference. If it goes above 2%, I really mind a change. What this thread is about is mainly to bring something in the attention of those who help making the class guides, especially the talent choices. To my surprise, I was awed to find out that certain talents outperform previous "Standard" choices in the endgame, probably due to the stat squish.

      The Frost go-to build (top dps) would probably be along the lines of <Icy Talons / Cold Heart - Runic Attenuation - Frozen Pulse - Gathering Storm - Breath of Sindragosa>. What I found out primarily was that after the removal of legendaries, Cold Heart severely underperforms at most given situations resulting in a major dps drop due to the low mastery. Gathering Storm also suffers from the same problem and most of the times, Frostwyrm's Fury is better overall. The biggest surprise of them all, however, was that Inexorable Assault overperforms quite a lot, and is the first reason why I made the topic. I then started simming with the above in mind and I came across a build that some would not consider on par with top dog builds around the meta, which is the use of Horn of Winter which overperforms both its other two options when using the Breath build. Talent Sim can be seen here. Another intresting thing, which I loved, was that the 2nd best build uses Obliteration as a lvl 100 talent and no other build surpassed it (Other than the first one, obviously). So, I encourage frost players out there to give their other, less common talents a try. To the class guide author(s), I believe that the two "underdog" talents will earn their spot in the class guides.

      Thank you for your time reading this.


       
    • By Ser3nity
      Safety not Guaranteed is an English speaking Alliance raiding guild on Emerald Dream. We raid 3 times a week and are mainly focused on mythic raiding.
      Current Progress:
      10/11M Antorus
      Recruitment:
      We are currently recruiting for BfA, and open to most classes:
      Melee DPS: All classes Ranged DPS: All classes Healer (1): Shaman, Druid, Priest, Monk We are currently on a raid break until BfA, only doing minimal content until then
       
      Our raiding schedule is:
      - Thursday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time)
      - Monday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time)
      - Tuesday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time)
      Apply here: http://safetynotguaranteed.guildlaunch.com/
      Even if we are not actively recruiting your class, we will consider any exceptional applications.
      About us:
      Safety not Guaranteed (SnG) was initially formed on horde side by a small group of friends in early MoP, raiding 10man heroic. Later during the expansion we faction changed to Alliance and expanded our roster to a 20man mythic team, where we cleared SoO mythic as a guild. Many of us have been playing together since as early as WotLK, and have friendships with each other that extend outside the game as well.
      Our goal ever since the guild was formed has been to progress through content at a steady pace, without hardcore hours, while having a good time together. We aim to clear each tier before the next one is released. We cleared all mythic content in WoD, and have cleared each tier so far in Legion obtaining most mythic cutting edge achievements, and plan to continue doing so.
      What we offer:
      A structured mythic raiding team and raiding times. We start invites 19:45 and begin to clear trash so we can have the first pulls at 20:00 A fair rotation and loot distribution via loot council. We keep spreadsheets! A steady guild with a good community and good guild atmosphere. You may encounter some trolling during your stay. A focused attitude during progression, and relaxed attitude during farm content. We like to chat and have fun, but focus during difficult content. A desire to raid. We often run an extra raid day on the 1st week of a new raid tier. This is 100% optional, but most people are excited to get into a new instance. Additionally we often run some sort of alt raids on fridays (100% optional), and do a lot of mythic+ content within the guild.
      What we want from you:
      High attendance. We expect a minimum of 80% attendance, though most of our raiders have near to 100%. We run a small roster to minimize rotation, and want to be able to rely on you. Commitment. We don't want someone who is looking to join, get geared and then leave. We have a 2-3 week trial period during which we will control gearing while we get to know you. Honesty. If you're having problems within the guild, or have real life issues, we'd like to hear rather than you just disappearing. Talk to us. Be prepared! This means reading up on new fights, having consumables (flask, pots, food, runes), gemming and enchanting properly, and being on time! Communication. We want you to know how to communicate both verbally and in writing. We have a guild Discord we use for our raids and other games! Raiding awareness. We want you to not stand in fire, unless it's required... Progression oriented attitude. Everyone makes mistakes, but learning is part of progression, so we value people who continue to improve over time. Understanding. Sometimes, things don't always go smoothly. We may hit a wall on a specific boss for a while, or you may have to sit for someone else during a progression raid. This is part of mythic raiding. We try to treat everyone fairly, and are open to feedback.
      For more information you can add an officer to chat: Menetherin#2691, Joana#2806, Kitty#2896, Noxxus#2229
      Or visit our website: http://safetynotguaranteed.guildlaunch.com/
    • By McLovin99
      Hey community!

      I've been looking to level a new class but I'm not quite sure what to level. I currently have a monk, fury warrior, and Demon Hunter. I'm looking for a class that has little to no downtime and a decent amount of survivablity, mobility, as well as an even amount of single target and multiple target damage abilities. Don't really mind if its a hybrid class because i dont might healing every once in a while.

      Thanks for your help!
×
×
  • Create New...