FORUMS
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By VampAurora
      Hey guys!
      I sat down with Jonathan "Kryw" Nobre, a player for Luminosity Gaming, and unofficially Bench Boys. A very interesting suggestion was that Reaper's Wraith Form should work like Mei's Cryo-Freeze, meaning we should be able to interrupt it whenever we want. Find out more!
      If you enjoy feel free to comment/like/subscribe on YouTube as well. There are a lot more coming up! Thank you!

• By VampAurora
      Hey everyone!
      It's been a while but we're back at Overwatch one again. This time with Jonathan "HarryHook" Tejedor Rua, former support and nowadays a DPS player for Team EnVyUs. Find out more!
      Hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment/like/subscribe on YouTube as well! Thank you!

• By VampAurora
      Back at it folks!
      Here's my interview with Jack "J4CKIECHAN" Hutton, a great deckbuilder and player from the United Kingdom, currently playing for team Fade 2 Karma. Enjoy!

Thank you for watching! If you have some time then please like/comment/subscribe on YouTube as well.
    • By VampAurora
      Isn't it all about geometry after all?

Hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment/like/subscribe on YouTube as well for more funny videos! Thank you!
    • By VampAurora
      Greeting there!
      I am back with another interview, this time with the Priest master, Zetalot! Find out more about this Priest-god, right here!

Hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment/like/subscribe on YouTube as well! Thank you!