FORUMS
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NightStrx
      I noticed that under the menu that opens, if you select an item in the main menu has a gap relative to the main menu in 1 px.

You can fix this if you set `top` property of the css class nav.minified to 49px.
      PS sorry for my english, it is all the google translate, thx.
    • By vanillaice
      Hey all I'm a returning player and finally hit 110 on my death knight yesterday. I am currently playing a frost dk, but I'm not enjoying it as much as I thought I would. Unholy on the other hand looks pretty sweet... but from what I hear they are in a bad state atm. This might be to early to speculate, but anyone know if buffs are coming this next patch? Should I reroll now before I invest thousands of AP into frost relic? As cool as unholy looks, don't want to play a doomed spec...
    • By Archimage
      Could you please update the look and feel of the Navigation bar for WoW? It is showing 4 expansion's content, maybe categorize it per expansion to make space for the Legion content? 
      Each raid instance title links to it's overview page.
      Warlords of Draenor:
      World Bosses
      Highmaul
      Blackrock Foundry
      Hellfire Citadel

Older Expansions:
      Pandaria (World Bosses, MV, HoF, ToES, ToT, SoO)
      Cataclysm (...)
      WotlK (...)
      BC (...)
      Vanilla (...)

Maybe do the same with Quest / Reputation Section as well.
    • By Ernstdieter
      Hey,Its me again ernstdieter...
      since im finally done with my non heroic raidcontent i thought i could try something new, 
      i have the 4 pieces bonus and thought id might go arcane how is arcane now and is it very competitive?
      also i have the gloves warforged from siegecrafter, so a pretty nice mastery boost
      is 561 a good itemlvl to change again or does frost scale as well as arcane?