Zwiek 0 Report post Posted May 16, 2017 Hey there, just looking for some advice on what I can do to improve. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/zwiek is my armory link. Here is a link to my logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/zwiek i feel I do OK but still want to improve. I just capped my artifact weapon and unlocked the 1st level in the last trait which is where it will end till i cap my other specs off as well. I am in a casual guild and I don't do many mythic +'s so my ability to get higher end gear is fairly limited since we really only started Heroic NH a short while ago. I believe my stats are out of whack as well but there are so many different comments on stat priorities so I understand they are more fine tuned to a player and their play style i guess. any help or tips are very appreciated. Thanks for reading Share this post Link to post Share on other sites