Jump to content
Kamehadouken

Question on simming...

Recommended Posts

So with the advent of Azerite Traits and different talents being stronger with different builds, I find myself wanting to run simulations to test which is actually the best combination. The issue is that I'm overwhelmed with combinations/possibilities, and not sure how to limit things down. I'm quickly at potentially millions of iterations, and I don't know where to turn.

Suggestions/solutions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Gnecro said:

The issue is that I'm overwhelmed with combinations/possibilities, and not sure how to limit things down.

While there are plenty of combinations possible, there are usually only a handful that are recommended. These are layed out in our guides. Synergy between talents and azerite traits is often very limited. Your talent choice will generally not make a good trait perform significantly worse or viceversa. For example, regardless of your talent choices or your other azerite traits, Blightborne Infusion is a great trait. If a trait and a talent have synergy then it will be noted so in the guide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...